Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 11 Unit 3 A party hệ 7 năm
Trắc nghiệm Unit 3 lớp 11 A party có đáp án
Nằm trong bộ đề Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 theo từng Unit, bài tập Unit 3 A party lớp 11 có đáp án tổng hợp kiến thức Từ vựng - Ngữ pháp được học trong chương trình sách giáo khoa tiếng Anh lớp 11, giúp các bạn ôn tập và củng cố kiến thức Tiếng Anh hiệu quả. Mời các bạn tham khảo.
* Xem thêm Hướng dẫn học Unit 3 tiếng Anh lớp 11 tại:
Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others.
|1. a. candle||b. cake||c. decorate||d. celebration|
|2. a. adult||b. candle||c. talk||d. flower|
|3. a. hour||b. honest||c. vehicle||d. happy|
|4. a. weather||b. cream||c. friend||d. wedding|
|5. a. birthday||b. although||c. together||d. clothing|
II. LANGUAGE FOCUS
A. Choose the word or phrase - a, b, c, or d - that best fits the blank space in each sentence.
6. A lots of foods and drinks will be served _______ the party.
7. The anniversary of the founding of the charity falls _______ 12th November.
8. When they get together, all they talk _______ is football.
9. They're having a party in _______ of his 84th birthday.
10. We tried to make a _______ of our situation, but it wasn't funny.
11. They held a concert to mark the _______ of Mozart's death.
12. They _______ a wonderful meal to more than fifty delegates.
13. He tried his best to make his birthday party more _______ .
14. When they finished singing, Lisa _______ the candles on the cake.
a. turned off
b. blew out
c. cleared up
d. brought out
15. Many _______ men remarry and have second families.
B. Choose the word or phrase - a, b, c, or d - that best fits the blank space in each sentence.
16. A friend of mine phoned _______ me to a party.
a. for invite
c. to invite
d. for inviting
17. couldn't find John at the party last night. If we _______ him, we'd have been very happy.
a. would meet
c. had met
d. have met
18. Let's have a party to celebrate our third successive win, ________?
a. don't we
b. do we
c. will we
d. shall we
19. My parents wouldn't _______ to the party.
a. allow me go
b. allow me to go
c. allow me going
d. allow to go
20. We are going to have my house _______ tomorrow morning.
d. to be painted
21. We hope that the students themselves will enjoy ______ part in the projects.
a. to take
c. to be taken
d. being taken
22. Jim wishes he _______ Jane to his birthday party last night.
b. would invite
c. have invited
d. had invited
23. Sally's low test scores kept her from _______ to the university.
b. to admit
c. to be admitted
d. being admitted
24. Are you sure you told me about the party? I don't recall _______ about it.
a. having told
b. to have told
c. having been told
d. to have been told
25. I meant to get up early but I forgot _______ up my alarm clock.
b. to wind
C. Choose the underlined word or phrase - A, B, C or D - that needs correcting.
26. Approximately (A) 70 percent of all (B) parents let their (C) children to attend (D) school.
27. You should make (A) your parents be happy (B) for the rest (C) of their life (D).
28. Conversation (A) organizations help for preserving (B) the ecology of area by keeping (C) track of endangered (D) species.
29. There's (A) no point having (B) a car if you never (C) use (D) it.
30. I think you should (A) take the raincoat with (B) you in case it will rain (C) hard (D) this afternoon
Fill in each blank with one appropriate word from the box.
breath punctually present previous suitable candles
wrap actually pleased startled caused however
Last week, Jack invited me to his birthday party. I spent a long time deciding what I should buy as (31) _______ for him. Finally, I decided to buy him a clock. I went to the nearby shopping centre to look for a (32) _______ one. Eventually, I chose a small, blue alarm clock. After paying for it, I asked the salesgirl to (33) _______ it up.
On the day of the party, I arrived at Jack's house (34) ____ at 7 o'clock. Jack was very (35) ________ to see me and thanked me for the present. Many of our classmates have already arrived. We talked about the soccer match the (36) ________ night between Manchester United and Juventus.
At 8 o'clock, Jack's mother brought out a birthday cake. On it were seventeen lighted (37) ________ We all wished Jack a happy birthday. Jack blew out the candles in a single (38) ________ . He then began opening his presents. Just as he was about to open the present I had given him, there was a loud ringing sound. (39) _______, Jack dropped the present. I realized that the ringing sound was (40) ________ caused by the alarm clock. When I told everyone what the sound was, they all laughed.
Read the passage carefully, then decide whether the following statements are true (T) or false (F).
When you go to the party in Atlantica, don't bring a gift. If you do so, our hosts will believe that you think they are poor.
Never arrive on time in Atlantica. Come one or two hours late because your hosts will not be on time themselves. In Atlantica, all schedules (even airline schedules) run on 'elastic time'.
At dinner time, eat only what the hosts serve you. If you ask for something special, the host try to get what you want, even if they have to go out to the store that evening. And never look at the other guests while you eat. Instead, look down at your food. Use a spoon for all food, even hard foods like fried meat.
41. Bringing a small present is something you should do when you're invited to a party in Atlantica.
42. Never be late to the party in Atlantica.
43. 'Elastic time' probably means that schedules in Atlantica are not exact.
44. Don't ask your hosts for something special to eat.
45. Don't use spoon to eat hard foods like fried meat.
From the four words or phrases - a, b, c or d - choose the one that best completes the sentence.
46. _______, such as banking and travel, computers are not a convenience; they are a necessity.
a. Where some industries
b. There are some industries
c. In some industries
d. Some industries
47. Copper is the favored metal for electricians' wire because of_______.
a. its excellent conductivity
b. it is excellent conductor
c. excellent conductivity of it
d. so conductive is it
48. The more she worked,_______.
a. she did not achieve enough
b. she achieved not enough
c. the less she achieved
d. she was achieving less
49. He really deserved the award because he performed_______ was expected of him.
a. much better from
b. more better than
c. much better as
d. much better than
50. _______ left before the deadline, it doesn't seem likely that John will accomplish the job.
a. Although such a short time
b. With such a short time
c. With so short time
d. It is such a short
Trên đây là Bài tập tiếng Anh 11 Unit 3 A party có đáp án. Mời thầy cô tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 cả năm khác như:Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 11, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 11, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 11,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.
Để chuẩn bị tốt cho năm học 2020 - 2021 sắp tới, mời quý thầy cô, các bậc phụ huynh và các em học sinh tham gia nhóm Facebook: Tài liệu học tập lớp 11 để tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu các môn học khác nhau.