Bộ 10 đề thi học kì 1 lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh năm 2021
Bộ đề thi học kì 1 tiếng Anh lớp 10 có đáp án với nhiều dạng bài tập trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh 10 mới khác nhau thường xuất hiện đề thi chính thức của bộ GD&ĐT như: Chọn từ có cách phát âm khác, Chọn đáp án đúng, Đọc đoạn văn trả lời câu hỏi, Sắp xếp những từ đã cho thành câu hoàn chỉnh, Viết lại câu sao cho nghĩa không thay đổi,... VnDoc.com hy vọng rằng đây sẽ là nguồn tài liệu tiếng Anh hữu ích dành cho các em học sinh ôn đề thi tiếng Anh học kì 1 lớp 10 hiệu quả và đạt kết quả như mong muốn.
10 Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh lớp 10 học kì 1 có đáp án
Bộ 10 đề thi môn Tiếng Anh lớp 10 học kì 1 có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề thi học kì 1 tiếng Anh 10 năm 2021 - 2022 do VnDoc.com tổng hợp và đăng tải. Đề thi Tiếng Anh 10 học kì 1 chương trình mới gồm nhiều dạng bài tập Tiếng Anh khác nhau giúp học sinh lớp 10 ôn tập kiến thức đã học hiệu quả.
Đề thi tiếng Anh lớp 10 học kì 1 có đáp án - Đề 1
Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently.
Choose the word whose stress pattern is different from that of the others.
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct option to fill each of the following blanks.
5. I feel terrible. I think I _________ sick.
A. will be
C. was going to be
D. am going to be
6. _________ does he want to study English? - Because it is an international language.
7. Would you like _________ somewhere for a drink?
B. to going
D. to go
8. He is tired now _________ he stayed up late last night.
9. She _________ like cakes when she was young.
D. used to
10. This resort _________ since 2008.
A. is building
B. was built
D. has been built.
11. These adults, _________ come to my night class, are very eager to learn.
12. I am interested _________ playing badminton.
13. _________ do you study? - I study at Diep Minh Chau High School.
14. Tom isn’t on the phone, _________ makes it difficult to contact him.
15. The film _________ by the time we _________ to the cinema.
A. had already started/ got
B. already started/ had gotten
C. had already started/ had gotten
D. has already started/ got
16. Mary didn’t _________ in Vietnam.
A. used to live
C. used to living
D. use to live
17. He decided not to become a professional _________.
18. The _________ have the future in their hands.
19. “Tom and Jerry” is a good_______ on TV. Children like it very much.
D. quiz show
Choose the underlined part that needs correcting.
20. Because (A) the (B) bad weather, we can’t go (C) to the cinema with our friends (D).
21. She advised (A) me (B) study (C) hard (D) to pass the examination.
22. He told me that (A) he is enjoying (B) his (C) new class then (D).
23. A clock is (A) an (B) instrument who (C) tells (D) you the time.
Read the following passage and choose the best answer for each blank
Like other teachers, Pham Thu Thuy enjoys her (24) ____ job. However, her class is different (25)____ other classes. The twenty-five children, (26)____ are learning how to read and write in her class, are disabled. Some are deaf, some dumb and others (27)_____ retarded. Most of the children come from large and poor families, which prevents them from having proper (28) _____.
D. to teach
D. high school
Read the passage carefully and answer the questions that follow.
Martin Luther King was born on 15th January 1929 in Atlanta, Georgia. In 1951, he went to Boston University, where he studied for 4 years. In 1952, he met Coretta Scott, and as soon as he saw her, he fell in love. They got married in 1953, and they had 4 children. In 1954, the Kings left Boston, and Martin became a minister at Baptist Church in Montgomery, Alabam A. Then he started working for the black freedom movement. Thousands of people walked to Washington to hear his famous speech at the Lincold Memorial in 1963, and he won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1964. He died on 4th April 1968 in Memphis, Tennessee, from a gunshot wound.
29. When and where was Martin Luther King born?
30. How long did he study at Boston University
31. What kind of prize did Martin Luther King win in 1964?
32. When did Martin Luther King die?
Supply the correct tense of each of the verbs in each of the brackets.
33. We (not meet) __________________him since he moved to London.
34. Please be quiet while the teacher (explain) __________________the lesson.
Do as directed.
35. A fridge is a machine _________is used for keeping food fresh. (Fill in the blank with a relative pronoun)
36. Mr. Pike said, “You can go to the movies tonight, Mary.” (Put this sentence into the reported speech)
37. The children are playing soccer in the garden. (Write a question for the underlined part)
38. more than 50 films/ show/ in Hanoi/ since June. (Build a sentence using The present perfect passive)
39. Our flight was delayed. This meant that we had to wait for hours at the airport. (Join these two sentences to make a new sentence, using which)
40. If it’s a nice day tomorrow, _____________________ (Complete this sentence)
Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 10 môn Anh có đáp án - Đề 2
Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others.
Choose the correct answer.
5. My sister's birthday, ___________ is in June, is going to be a big celebration.
A. whom B. who C. whose D. which
6. A good ___________of information Technology will help you use the computer easily .
A. skill B. knowledge C. research D. expensive
7. After each period, we have a ___________break.
A. five minutes B. five- minute C. fifth- minute D. fifth- minutes
8. The synonym of “education” is ___________.
A. schooling B. scholarship C. learning D. studying
9. He passed the exam with high grades, ___________made everybody in the family pleased.
A. whom B. who C. whose D. which
10. Tom ___________. Please don’t disturb him.
A. studies B. is studying C. was studying D. has studied
11. When Tom arrived at the cinema, the film ___________.
A. starts B. started C. has started D. had started
12. My brother ___________swimming since he was young.
A. enjoyed B. has enjoyed C. would enjoy D. was enjoying
13. He used ___________40 cigarettes a day but he doesn’t smoke any more now.
A. smoke B. to smoke C. to smoking D. smoked
14. The man ___________to your sister is my uncle.
A. is talking B. was talking C. who is talking D. talked
15. The doctor advised me ___________.
A. to not smoke B. not smoking C. smoke not D. not to smoke
16. What ___________at this time yesterday?
A. did you do B. you did C. were you doing D. had you done
17. He ___________to his parents recently.
A. writes B. wrote C. has written D. was writing
18. ___________his mental illness, the boy can’t keep pace with his classmates.
A. Although B. Despite C. Because D. Because of.
19. A well- ___________child often behaves quite differently from one who did not get good schooling.
A. educate B. education C. educating D. educated
20. Although he coughed badly, he ___________no effort to stop smoking.
A. make B. do C. made D. has
Identify the mistake in each sentence by circling letter A, B, C or D
21. We used (A) to going fishing (B) on this river (C) when we were (D) small children.
22. We enjoy stay (A) at (B) home to watch (C) TV in the evening (D).
23. Before I went (A) to bed last night (B) I have (C) already finished my homework (D).
24. My (A) house has painted (B) since (C) last Tuesday (D).
25 My daughter was particular (A) impressed (B) by (C) the dancing (D).
Choose the item among A, B, C or D that best answers the question about the passage.
Have you ever visited London, one of the most famous cities in the world? London is divided into three parts, The City, the West End and the East End. The City is Britain’s commercial and banking center. The West End is the part where rich people live. The East End is the part where poor people live.
Lenin visited London before the Great October Socialist Revolution. He often came to work at the British museum. He gathered material for his works. Lenin studied the life of the British workers and British labour movement. He attended meetings and gatherings. He spent much time in learning English in order to master it. Lenin liked to walk around the city to learn more about the British capital. He called London the city of striking contrasts.
26. London is one of the ___________cities in the world.
27. How many parts is London divided into?
A. 2 B. 3 C. 4 D. 5
28. When did Lenin visit London?
A. Before the October Revolution. B. After the October Revolution.
C. During the October Revolution. D. At the beginning of the October Revolution.
29. Lenin liked to walk around the city to ___________.
A. learn English B. know more about the British capital
C. have a sightseeing tour D. go shopping
30. Lenin called London the city of ___________.
A. fame B. the rich Londoners C. The poor Londoners D. striking contrasts
Fill in each numbered blank with one suitable or phrase.
Nowadays lots of people drive to large supermarket to (31)___ their shopping. These supermarkets have car-parks, so you can buy several (32)___ of shopping. You can fill your trolley, and (33)___ put it to your car. Some people prefer to go to local shops. These small shops are usually (34)___ than supermarkets. Some towns have an open air market in the center, (35)___ you can buy fruit and vegetables, but you have to carry your shopping home.
D. most expensive
36. They are going to hold next year’s congress in San Francisco?
A. Next year’s congress are going to be held in San Francisco?
B. Next year’s congress is going to be held in San Francisco?
C. Next year’s congress are going to hold in San Francisco?
D. Next year’s congress is going to hold in San Francisco?
37. Mary is lazy. This makes her parents sad .
A. Mary is lazy, which makes her parents sad.
B. Mary is lazy that makes her parents sad.
C. Mary who is lazy makes her parents sad.
D. Mary is lazy which makes her parents sad.
38. This is the first time I have met him.
A. I have never met him before.
B. They have met him recently
C. I have met him many times
D. I want to meet him.
39. Jane finds it difficult to drive on the left.
A. Jane is not used to driving on the left
B. Jane is not used to drive on the left
C. It’s difficult for Jane to drive on the left
D. Both A and C are correct
40. I sent a letter, then I came here.
A. Before I come here, I had sent a letter.
B. Before I came here, I sent a letter.
C. Before I came there, I had sent a letter.
D. Before I come here, I had send a letter.
Đề thi học kì 1 tiếng Anh 10 có đáp án - Đề 3
Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others.
Choose the word whose main stress pattern is not the same as that of the others.
Choose the word or phrase (A, B, C or D) that best fits the blank space in each sentence.
6. John isn’t contented with his present salary.
A. satisfied with B. excited about C. interested in D. disappointed about
7. Harry works all the time. He ________.
A. often relaxes B. relaxes sometimes C. relaxes never D. never relaxes
8. Just keep on ________ what you like.
9. I want ________ . I hope ________ for the team.
A. to play/ choosing B. to play/ to choose
C. playing/ being chosen D. to play/ to be chosen
10. What time is the flight ________ to arrive?
A. thought B. plan C. due D. bound
11. I was late for school this morning because my alarm clock didn’t ________.
A. go off B. go up C. go away D. go on
12. We are in regular ________ with each other by telephone or letter
A. communicate B. communication C. communicative D. communicative
13. She was disappointed to fail in two of her four ________.
A. lessons B. subjects C. classes C. schools
14. Mrs. Loan is ________ about her daughter’s lateness.
A. pleased B. thought C. regretted D. worried
15. ________ is Nam like? – He’s tall and thin.
A. How B. What C. Who D. Whom
16. How ________ information did you ask for?
A. some B. a lot C. much D. many
17. We were watching TV when the light ________ out.
A. went B. has gone C. had gone D. were going
18. I will see him when he________ here tomorrow.
A. comes B. will come C. has come D. had come
19. The boys broke a window when they ________ football.
A. played B. were playing C. haf played D. are playing
20. It was the most exciting film I________.
A. never saw B. ever saw C. had ever seen D. have ever seen
21. He said that he ________ his work since 7 o’clock.
A. did B. has done C. had done D. would do
22. The President expressed his deep sorrow over the bombing deaths.
A. regret B. anger C. happiness D. passion
23. In spite of her deafness, she played the violin very well.
A. inability speak B. inability to see C. inability to hear D. mentally
Choose the underlined word or phrase (A, B, C or D) that needs correcting.
24. I know you are too busy (A) to stay (B), but I look forward (C) to see (D) you again.
25. She saw me and stopped (B) to talk (B) to me while she is going (C) shopping (D) this morning.
26. I promise I’ll try (A) studying (B) hard and my parents stop (C) worrying (D) about me.
27. It was (A) an extremely (B) frightened (C) experience in (D) my life.
Choose the word or phrase that best fits the blank space in the following passage.
Kevin teaches (28) ____ at a high school. He enjoys his teaching very much, and he always feels very self-confident and proud when he is standing on the teaching platform. Some of his ex-classmates have just offered him a chance (29) _____ them in a new company to produce computer software for businesses. Everyone thinks that it (30) ____ very well. Kevin will probably earn more money than he does at the high school. The new company is (31) ____, and the money may be good in deed. (32) ____, Kevin can hardly quit his teaching job! He loves it.
D. to join
A. was done
D. will do
33. My sister goes to school by bike every day. (make question)
34. The boy passed his friend’s house every morning. (make question)
35. Will you lend me your car?
Would you mind ______________________________
36. You’d better not smoke here.
I want you __________________________________
37. These farmers/ normally/contented/ farm work.
38. you/ frequently/ send/ letters/ by e-mail?
39. World War II/ begin/ 1939/ end/ 1945.
40. Ann/ not come/ party/ last night.
Xem tiếp 7 đề thi học kì 1 tiếng Anh lớp 10 có đáp án
Download bộ đề để tham khảo thêm đề thi và đáp án các đề còn lại.
Bộ đề thi học kì 1 tiếng Anh 10 có đáp án
Bộ đề thi học kì 1 lớp 10 môn Anh có đáp án năm 2021 - 2022 giúp các em học sinh lớp 10 ôn tập tiếng Anh lớp 10 cuối kì 1 hiệu quả cũng như đạt điểm cao trong kì thi cuối kì 1 sắp tới.
Tham khảo từng đường link dưới đây bằng cách click vào từng đường link dưới đây:
- Ngữ pháp tiếng Anh lớp 10 học kì 1 năm 2021
- Đề cương và bài tập ôn luyện Tiếng Anh học kì 1 lớp 10 có đáp án
- Bộ 100 đề thi tiếng Anh lớp 10 học kì 1 năm 2021 Tải nhiều
- Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh có file nghe năm 2021
- Bộ đề thi học kì 1 môn tiếng Anh lớp 10 trường THPT Quang Trung, Đà Nẵng
- Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh năm 2021 - 2022
- Bộ đề kiểm tra học kì 1 lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh mới trường THPT Ngô Lê Tân, Bình Định
Trên đây là toàn bộ nội dung của bộ đề thi học kì 1 lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh năm 2020. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu Ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 10 chương trình mới khác được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 10, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 10, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 10, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 10 theo từng Unit trực tuyến,...
Để chuẩn bị tốt cho năm học 2020 - 2021 sắp tới, mời quý thầy cô, các bậc phụ huynh và các em học sinh tham gia nhóm Facebook: Tài liệu học tập lớp 10 để tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu các môn học khác nhau.