Đề thi thử tiếng Anh vào lớp 6 trường THCS Lương Thế Vinh năm 2020 số 3
Mời quý thầy cô, các bậc phụ huynh tham gia nhóm Facebook: Tài liệu tiếng Anh THCS - nơi cung cấp rất nhiều tài liệu ôn tập tiếng Anh THCS và nhóm: Tài liệu ôn tập lớp 6 để tham khảo chi tiết các tài liệu học tập lớp 6 các môn năm 2020 - 2021.
Đề thi tiếng Anh tuyển sinh lớp 6 có đáp án
Nằm trong bộ đề tiếng Anh thi vào lớp 6 trường chuyên năm 2020 - 2021, đề thi vào trường Lương Thế Vinh lớp 6 môn tiếng Anh có đáp án dưới đây do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề thi tiếng Anh lớp 5 lên lớp 6 có đáp án tổng hợp nhiều dạng bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 6 khác nhau giúp các em ôn tập những kỹ năng làm bài thi hiệu quả.
Choose the word that is different from the rest in each group.
|1. A. cooker||B. footballer||C. farmer||D. singer|
|2. A. advanced||B. clever||C. beginner||D. intermediate|
Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the others.
|3. A. dislike||B. design||C. music||D. light|
|4. A. charity||B. chorus||C. orchestra||D. ache|
|5. A. hour||B. house||C. help||D. home|
Choose the correct answer.
6. ______ learning means studying through the internet at home instead of going to the class.
7. Sarah _____ riding a bicycle now and she doesn’t fall off anymore.
A. is used to
B. get used to
C. used to
D. uses to
8. Even though I have a lot of things to do, I still _____ time for my hobbies.
9. Teaching young children is the _____ thing in Jimmy's life.
B. most rewarding
C. more rewarding
D. most reward
10. I watched _____ television before going to bed last night.
A. a little
C. a few
11. Let's look at the forecast and then decide, _____ we?
12. If we lived in a big city, we _____ get access to the Internet easily.
14. What do you think about the ______ problems in your city?
15. I _______ have lunch in a restaurant near my office as the food is good.
16. “Have a nice weekend.”
A. Thank you. Hope you are well.
B. Not bad what about you?
C. Thanks. The same to you!
D. Sorry, I'm at home.
17. Annie: “Would you bother if I had a look at your paper?”
A. You’re welcome!
B. Well, actually I’d rather you didn’t!
C. That’s a good idea!
D. Oh, I didn’t realize that!
Choose the underlined part that needs correction.
18. Many successful film directions are former actors who desire to expand their experience in the film industry.
B. film directions
19. Spanish is the only course that it is not offered in the summer term, but there are several classes offered in the fall.
A. the only course
20. Would you mind turn on the lights, please? It’s too dark for me to read.
B. turn on
C. too dark
D. to read
Read and choose the correct answer.
My house must be the 2 in the neighbourhood. We are always falling out about what we are going to watch on the television. My sister likes to see her favourite singers and actors talking about themselves so she prefers watching 2 shows. My brother doesn't like anything serious in life. He just wants to laugh all the time so he watches 2. My parents believe that TV should be educational so they say that we should watch documentaries. From the moment the television is turned on, everybody starts shouting. It's impossible to 2 a solution we're all happy with. Sometimes, it makes me feel so depressed! However for the past month, this has all changed. This is because the whole family has been watching the holiday programmes. Now we are arguing about which holiday 2 we want to visit! We can't agree on anything. How can the same family have so many different personalities?
Read the passage and answer the questions.
“Follow me. I know a shortcut,” Danny said.
Carl held back. “I don’t think that’s a good idea,” he said. He was used to his brother looking for easy ways to do things. Danny slept on the floor so he didn’t have to make his bed. And now he had found a shortcut from the store to their grandmother’s house.
They were visiting for the Thanksgiving weekend. The block around her house was familiar. It was just four blocks from the store, with a turn on one corner. Between the store and the house was a junkyard. It was a dirty place with old cars and sofas piled in heaps. There was a fence around it. But nobody seemed to own it or to care about it.
“Come on!” Danny said. “Don’t be chicken!” Carl hated it when he called him a chicken. But he felt he had to keep an eye on his brother. It’s what he had been doing his whole life, even though Danny was a year older.
They pushed aside a broken part of the fence and walked through the mud. Danny hopped onto the springs of a discarded bed. His foot got stuck. He had to take off his shoe to free it. Then he saw something interesting on the ground. It looked like a silver dollar, but it turned out to be just a bottle cap. Danny tossed a flat football to Carl. He filled his pockets with all sorts of finds. A piece of blue glass. A soggy picture of a dog. Four pennies. While Danny studied the ground, Carl was looking at the sky. “It’s getting late,” he said. Finally, they reached the other side. There, the fence was strong and high. There was no way to climb over it. So, they had to run-fast-back to where they’d started.
(Adapted from readworks.org)
26. What is the theme of the passage?
A. Watching out for danger
B. It is important to be kind to your brother.
C. The value of things.
D. Taking a shortcut can be an adventure.
27. Which of the following does not support the theme?
A. Danny saw a bottle cap on the ground.
B. The shortcut lead to a junk yard.
C. There was no way out of the junkyard.
D. Danny wanted to take a shortcut.
A. The shortcut took more time than Danny planned.
B. Danny called Carl a chicken.
C. Carl is always watching out for Danny.
D. Danny wanted to take a shortcut.
29. Carl seemed _____.
30. At the end, Danny and Carl ______.
A. kept taking the shortcut
B. succeed in taking the shortcut
C. couldn't reach their grandmother's house
D. turned back to where they had started
Finish the second sentence in such a way that it means the same as the sentence before.
31. Do you enjoy listening to music?
=> Are you interested .........?
32. Do you know the man who sat next to me at Nam's birthday party last night?
=> You know .........?
33. We were late for school because of the heavy rain.
=> Because it ..........
34. It’s two years since I last spoke to her.
=> I haven’t .........
35. Nga spends 4 hours a day practicing English with her friends.
=> It takes .........
Make a complete sentence using the given words.
36. The Government/ require/ people/ stay/ home/ because/ COVID-19
37. There is/ a little/ milk/ left/ fridge/ so/ we/ have/ go/ supermarket/ buy
38. I/ not/ think/ the exam/ easy/ enough/ me/ have/ a chance/ passing
Rearrange the words in a correct order to make a complete sentence
39. like/ a professional entertainer. / the amazing/ sing and dance/ ability/ The young girl/ has/ to/
40. waste/ Let's/ start/ not/ the meeting/ so as/ anytime./ to/
Hiện tại VnDoc.com chưa cập nhật được đáp án của: Đề thi vào trường Lương Thế Vinh lớp 6 môn tiếng Anh. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu luyện thi tuyển sinh lớp 6 năm 2020 các môn khác như: Thi vào lớp 6 môn Toán, Thi vào lớp 6 môn Tiếng Việt, Thi vào lớp 6 môn Tiếng Anh, Thi lớp 6 trường Chuyên, .... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.