Đề thi tiếng Anh học kì 1 lớp 9 năm 2019 - 2020 (Đề 3)
Đề thi tiếng Anh lớp 9 học kì 1 năm 2019 - 2020
VnDoc mời các bạn cùng tham khảo bài Đề thi tiếng Anh học kì 1 lớp 9 năm 2019 - 2020 (Đề 3) gồm các câu hỏi trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh 9 nhằm hỗ trợ học sinh trong quá trình ôn luyện nhằm đạt kết quả cao tại đề thi học kì 1 lớp 9 chính thức.
- Đề thi tiếng Anh học kì 1 lớp 9 năm 2019 - 2020 (Đề 2)
- Đề thi tiếng Anh học kì 1 lớp 9 năm 2019 - 2020
- Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 9 môn tiếng Anh có file nghe - Đề 2
- Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 9 môn Hóa học trường THCS Văn Nhân, Phú Xuyên năm 2019 - 2020
Đề thi học kì 1 tiếng Anh lớp 9 được biên tập bám sát nội dung SGK tiếng Anh lớp 9 giúp các em học sinh lớp 9 củng cố kiến thức trọng tâm hiệu quả.
- I. Find the word which has a different sound in the part underlined.Gợi ý: 1. ...; 2. ....; ....
- II. Choose the word which has a different stress pattern from the others.
4. A.significant B.facility C.elevated D.initially 5. A.cooperative B.considerable C.illiteracy D.anniversaryGợi ý: 1. ...; 2. ....; ....
- III. Choose the best answer A, B, C or D to complete the sentences.6. In a traditional family, there were three _________: grandparents, parents, and children.
- 7It was very _________ that a couple in the past could have about 5 to 10 children.
- 8Along with our need for love, our most important need is the need for _________.
- 9The metro will _________ Ben Thanh Market in the central area to the amusement park at Suoi Tien in District 9.
- 10Ho Chi Minh City plans to use the state budget funds to build ten more flyover _________.
- 11It is not _________for men to wear the traditional costumes in modern life.
- 12It is not _________ for a particular vehicle to exist, to be loved for generations.
- 13Used throughout the 19th century in _________ classrooms, the slate has been used for students to write the answers to the problems.
- 14The sound of firecracker was common on previous Tet, but it is now prohibited ______ being dangerous and unsafe in production and distribution.
- 15They _________ a five-day tour in Malaysia before they enjoyed the Tet festival last year.
- IV. Fill in each blank in the passage with the correct word from the box. There are some extra words.
thickness; souvenirs; fashion; interest;
foreigners; demand; footwear; soldiers;
At the age of 73, the retired shoemaker Pham Quang Xuan says he never thought his tailor-made rubber sandals would still be popular in modern times. The sandals, made from old car tyres, were worn by many Vietnamese (16)_________ during the war against the French and the Americans. Mr. Xuan and his friends once made and sold rubber sandals in Hang Bot Street, but (17)_________ dropped as they slowly went out of (18)_________ .Several years ago, he started re-making the sandals for friends and family members and, in doing so, helped revive a wartime (19) _________. Despite his age, he still spends several hours a day carving sandals from rubber of suitable (20) _________, then cutting and trimming the edges and soles. The sandals come in cither with diagonal or horizontal straps.Gợi ý: 1 - ...; 2 - ....; ....
- V. Combine the following sentences by completing the second.
21. Family members care for each other. It is essential for that.
It is essential _________
Families are the place where we learn values, skills, and behavior. We are aware of that.
We are aware _________
Parents should guide their children into the world outside the home. It is certain about that.
It is certain ______
Strong families have a sense of loyalty and devotion toward family members. We are conscious of that.
We are conscious ___________
The family is a place of shelter for individual family members. It is sure about that.
It is sure _____________________
- VI. Choose the word or phrase among A, B, C or D that best fits the blank space in the following passage.
During the war, children wore straw hats to (26)_________ themselves from debris. Houses and schools were bombed and destroyed. Many children were made (27)_________ and their schools had to be moved around or lessons sometimes had to (28) after dark to avoid being targeted by heavy bombing. Many schools had its roof (29)_________ with several layers of straw to withstand the (30)_________ of the bombs. Life for children was very hard in both the North and South of Viet Nam during the war.
Young people were (31)_________ of their duty to serve their country. Even young girls took part in the war efforts by digging bomb shelters. Children took first-aid courses after school so that they could (32)_________ injured people.
Childhood years of children born in the 1960s are (33)_________ . As innocent children, they went to school (34) _________ straw hats in the sounds of American jet fighters in the sky and the shots from Vietnamese anti-aircraft guns.
Nowadays, they are proud that they came through those hardships. They had their heads held (35)_________ walking out of the war.
26. A.save B.keep C.protect D.help 27. A.homemade B.homeless C.homelessness D.homesick 28. A.place B.take place C.be happened D.exist 29. A.cover B.covering C.covered D.being covered 30. A.reasons B.causes C.actions D.impacts 31. A.known B.afraid C.capable D.aware 32. A.care for B.take after C.take core about D.deal 33. A.unfortunate B.unforgettable C.forgettable D.memorably 34. A.wear B.to wear C.wearing D.that wear 35. A.high B.highly C.height D.aboveGợi ý: 1 - ...; 2 - ....; ....
- VII. Read the passage, and choose the correct answer A, B, C or D for each question.
Street Food Shoulder Poles on Saigon streets
Street food shoulder pole is familiar with Saigon people throughout many years. Nowadays it has become a special thing that makes travelers curious. In small areas of District 1 and District 3, we could count more than 100 vendors who earned money using shoulder poles. A shoulder pole, also called a carrying pole, is a yoke of wood or bamboo, used by people to carry a load. The vendors put their goods in two baskets from each end of the yoke.
In the downtown, we can meet young women with their shoulder poles. The baskets are covered with plastic wrap carefully to protect the foods from the street dust. In a tight space of one basket, she could mix the ingredients and bake the cake on a small charcoal which was defended by carton. The ready cakes were put in other basket.
In the morning or evening, on rainy or sunny day,Saigon streets are marked by shoulder poles of people from different regions of the country, which has become a unique part of Saigon. It has been said that it isn’t hard to live in Saigon if you work hard. With the carrying pole on shoulders, the vendor has turned it into a “store’'. The reason is very simple, they don't have enough money to open a real store. Every day these women continue their journey through Saigon streets under the sun and the rain, selling cheap things or street foods to earn money and feed their children.
36. A shoulder pole _________.
- 37Street food shoulder pole is_________ .
- 38All of the following are true about shoulder poles EXCEPT that _______.
- 39All of the following are benefits of shoulder poles EXCEPT that _________.
The word “yoke" in paragraph 1 is closest in meaning to ___________.
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn