Thi thử học kì 1 lớp 9 môn Tiếng Anh năm 2020 - 2021 Đề 2
Đề thi Tiếng Anh lớp 9 học kì 1 năm 2020 - 2021
VnDoc mời các bạn cùng tham gia Thi thử học kì 1 lớp 9 môn Tiếng Anh năm 2020 - 2021 Đề 2 để đánh giá kết quả học tập môn tiếng Anh 9 của mình, ôn luyện và làm quen cấu trúc đề thi học kì 1 lớp 9.
- Thi thử học kì 1 lớp 9 môn Tiếng Anh năm 2020 - 2021
- Thi thử học kì 1 lớp 9 môn Vật lý năm 2020 - 2021
- Thi thử học kì 1 lớp 9 môn Lịch sử năm 2020 - 2021
Mời các bạn tham gia nhóm Tài liệu học tập lớp 9 để nhận thêm những tài liệu hay: Tài liệu học tập lớp 9
Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 9 môn tiếng Anh năm 2020 - 2021 được VnDoc tổng hợp nhằm hỗ trợ học sinh lớp 9 làm quen cấu trúc đề thi học kì 1 môn tiếng Anh, đồng thời trực tiếp đánh giá kết quả học tập của bản thân nhằm có phương hướng ôn luyện trước bài thi học kì 1 lớp 9 chính thức.
- Exercise 1: Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the others1
- Exercise 2: Choose the word that has the main stress placed differently from the others.4
- Exercise 3: Choose the correct answer A, B, C or D7. Giving lucky money to children and the elderly is one of the most common _____________during the Lunar New Year.
- 8. The doctor suggested I ____________ more exercise to keep my blood pressure down.
- 9. It’s_______________that you should follow a regular training programme.
- 10. Son Doong Cave will be__________ruins if the cable car system is constructed.
- 11. __________ease traffic congestion, it is necessary to promote the development of public transport.
- 12. You don’t need to _______ to go ti the mail - jeans and a T-shirt are fine
- 13. Marry was very unhappy last week, but she has ______ now
- 14. I wish he ______ more time now to help you with your lesson
- Exercise 4: Read the passage and choose the correct answer to each of the questions.
If parents bring up a child with the sole aim of turning the child into a genius, they will cause a disaster. According to several scientists, this is one of the biggest mistakes which ambitious parents make. Generally, the child will be only too aware of what his parents expect, and will fail. Unrealistic parental expectations can cause great damage to children.
However, if parents are not too unrealistic about what they expect their children to do, but are ambitious in a sensible way, the child may succeed in doing very well – especially if the parents are very supportive of their child.
Michael is very lucky. He is crazy about music, and his parents help him a lot by taking him to concerts and arranging private piano and violin lessons for him. They even drive him 50 kilometers twice a week for violin lessons. Michael’s mother knows very little about music, but his father plays the trumpet in a large orchestra. However, he never makes Michael enter music competitions if he is unwilling.
Winston, Michael’s friend, however, is not so lucky. Both his parents are successful musicians, and they set too high a standard for Winston. They want their son to be as successful as they are and so they enter him for every piano competition held. They are very unhappy when he does not win. Winston is always afraid that he will disappoint his parents and now he always seems quiet and unhappy.
15. Michael is fortunate in that _________.
- 16. Winston’s parents push their son so much and he _____________.
- 17. One of the serious mistakes parents can make is to __________.
- 18. The two examples given in the passage illustrate the principle that ___________.
- 19. Parents’ ambition for their children is not wrong if they____________.
- Exercise 5: Write the correct form or tense of the verbs in brackets.20. My father prefers__________(work) as a farmer rather than a blue-collar worker.to work working
- 21. I can’t help_________(worry) about her traveling abroad on her own.worrying
- 22. Rubber sandals _______(wear) by Vietnamese soldiers during the war against the French and the Americans.were worn
- 23. She__________(not think) of writing about educational reformation until I mentioned it.hadn’t thought
- 24. In 1995, I _________(go) back to Vietnam after 30 years.went
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn