Trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 2 Cultural Diversity hệ 7 năm
Tiếng Anh Unit 2 lớp 12: Cultural Diversity
Nằm trong bộ đề trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh lớp 12 chương trình cũ, bài tập tiếng Anh Unit 2 Cultural Diversity lớp 12 có đáp án được chia thành các mục với các kỹ năng khác nhau giúp các em có thể dễ dàng lựa chọn kỹ năng mình cần tập trung luyện tập.
* Xem thêm Học Unit 2 SGK tiếng Anh lớp 12 tại:
I/ Hãy chọn một câu trả lời đúng nhất:
1. Thanks to his parents’ _________, he tried his best to win a place at a university.
2. People from different cultures have _________ ideas about love and marriage.
B. the same
3. Americans believe in _________ marriage whereas the Asians have to suffer _________ one.
A. the Chinese/ Italian
B. Roman/ the Great Wall
C. romantic/ contractual
D. contractual/ romantic
4. By nature, boys and girls _________ to each other.
A. have attracted
D. are attracted
5. Once, an Asian couple’s marriage _________ by the parents of the bride and the groom.
A. was arranged
B. is arranged
D. were appeared
6. People from different cultures have different_________ of love and _________.
A. ideas/ marry
B. thoughts/ marriage
C. speech/ divorce
D. story/ wedding
7. Few Asians agree that wives and husbands should share all_________.
8. A survey was conducted to determine students’ _________ toward their purposes of studying.
9. A large amount of Indian men agree that it’s unwise_________ in their wives.
A. to confide
B. to interest
10. Many Indian students agree that a woman has to _________ more in a marriage than a man.
D. be dead
11. The American wife trusts her husband to do the right things because he _________ her.
12. Many Americans pay much attention to physical _________ when choosing a wife or a husband.
13. Romeo and Juliet decided to _________ although their parents had hated each other.
A. fall into the river
B. fall in love
C. climbed up the tree
D. take a bath
14. _________, a husband should share certain thoughts to his wife only.
A. In my opinion
B. To all people
C. My hobbies
15. In America, it is _________ to ask questions about age, marriage and income.
16. In Vietnam, _________ that all old-aged parents live in nursing home.
A. it’s true
B. it’s untrue
C. that’s right
D. it’s quite exactly
17. Christmas and New Year holidays are the _________ occasions to most Americans.
C. more importance
D. most important
18. In Vietnam, two or more _________ may live in a home.
19. In _________, a man and a woman may hold hands and kiss each other in the public.
20. In Vietnam, the bride and the groom often wear _________costumes on their wedding day.
21. In a contractual marriage, love is supposed to _________ marriage.
22. Someone says that a happy _________ should be based on love.
23. Mỵ Châu and Trọng Thủy _________ in love with each other after they got married.
24. I haven’t seen such a_________ scene on any other films at all. I like it very much.
25. That actress is really _________. Everybody likes all films with her acting contributions.
26. That couple decided _________ after their three-year living in a happy marriage. Everything ended.
A. to get married
B. going out together
C. to divorce
D. having a child
27. Someone believes that happiness is based on _________, love, good health and people’s approvals.
28. Loving his country, he was willing to_________ his blood and fate. Fortunately, he is still alive.
29. That child is too rude. His _________ is very bad when talking to his parents and teachers.
C. good temper
30. They agree that it is unwise to confide _________ their wives.
II. Hãy xác định một câu có phần gạch dưới cần được sửa lại cho đúng:
1. A survey was made (A) to determining (B) their attitudes (C) toward love and marriage (D).
2. An Asian (A) husband is oblige (B) to tell (C) his wife where (D) he has been.
3. In (A) Vietnam, two (B) or more generators (C) may live (D) in a home.
4. What are (A) the Indian (B) students’ attitudes (C) on a partner (D) of equal.
5. Love is supposed (A) to follow (B) marry (C), not precede (D)
6. Americans (A) and Asians have the same (B) ideas about (C) love and marriage (D).
7. Young Americans are (A) much more (B) romantic as (C) their Asian counterparts (D).
8. A romantic (A) marriage is the one (B) that the parents of the bride (C) and the groom decide (D) on the marriage.
9. American husbands (A) encourage (B) their wives to maintain (C) their beauty and appearant (D) after marriage.
10. To show the different (A), a survey was made (B) to determine (C) their attitudes (D) on love and marriage.
11. Asian students (A) don’t agree (B) that a husband should share all thought (C) to his wife (D).
12. The Asian wife can demand (A) a records (B) of her husband’s (C) activities (D).
13. When choosing (A) a wife, we should pay attention to (B) physical attractive (C) from the girl (D).
14. A large number of (A) Indian (B) men agree (C) that it is unwise to confident (D) in their wives.
15. Many people believe (A) that a woman has to sacrificed (B) much more (C) in the marriage (D) than a man.
16. According to me (A), a husband (B) shouldn’t permit his wife (C) to work in public (D).
17. I think it a good idea (A) to have three or four generations (B) live (C) under one roof. They can help (D) a lot.
18. In America (A), it is impolite asking (B) questions about (C) age, marital status (D) and income.
19. In Vietnam, old-aged (A) parents must to live (B) in nursing (C) home (D).
20. There are differences and similar (A) between Vietnamese (B) and American (C) cultures (D).
III. Hãy đọc đoạn văn và chọn một câu trả lời đúng nhất cho mỗi chỗ trống tương ứng sau:
WEDDING IN VIETNAM
Can you tell me something about (1)_________ ceremonies in Vietnam?
Well, wedding is very important to the Vietnamese, (2)_________ to the couple involved, but also for both families.
What does the groom’s family usually do on the wedding day?
On the wedding day, the groom’s family and relatives go to the bride’s house bringing gifts wrapped in red paper. The people who hold the trays of the gifts are also (3) _________ chosen.
Do you have someone in charge of the ceremony? And what does he do during the wedding ceremony?
Yes, we have a (4) _________ who introduces the groom, the bride, the parents, the relatives and the guests of the two families. The wedding ceremony starts in front of the altar. The bride and the groom would pray, asking their ancestors’ permission (5)_________ married. The Master of Ceremonies gives the wedding couple advice on starting new family. The groom and the bride (6) _________ their wedding rings.
Where is the wedding banquet held?
Well, it depends. Often the wedding banquet is held at the groom and the bride’s (7) _________ or at a hotel or at a restaurant and all close relatives, friends and neighbours are invited.
What kind of food and drinks are served?
(8) _________ food and beer or wine are served. During the reception, the groom, the bride and their parents (9) _________ each table to thank their guests. The guests in turn, will give red envelops containing wedding cards and money to the newly wedded couples along with their blessing.
Oh, that’s very interesting. Thank you very much.
|1. A. wedding||B. marrying||C. marriage||D. getting married|
|2. A. both||B. not only||C. neither||D. either|
|3. A. careful||B. careless||C. carefully||D. carelessly|
|4. A. Master of Martial Arts||B. Minister of Education||C. Minister of Industry||D. Master of Ceremonies|
|5. A. to get||B. to give||C. getting||D. giving|
|6. A. give||B. change||C. exchange||D. bring|
|7. A. dress||B. home||C. jacket||D. boots|
|8. A. Traditional||B. Transition||C. Modern||D. Monitor|
|9. A. stay up||B. kneel down||C. stand still||D. stop by|
|10. A. It’s up to you!||B. Money instead!||C. You’re welcome!||D. Never mind!|
III. Hãy xác định một câu có phần gạch dưới cần được sửa lại cho đúng:
1. She will study (A) English (B) at RMIT (C) these days (D).
2. She’s at her best (A) when she will make (B) such a big (C) decision (D).
3. We were spending (A) our next (B) vacation in (C) London next week (D).
4. Robert (A) has arrived (B) at our place (C) tomorrow morning on the 10:30 train (D).
5. Look! The seabirds glide (A) on the sea surface (B) which makes (C) a beautiful (D) sunset.
6. Mike (A) has phoned (B) you more than (C) one hour (D) ago.
7. Michael (A) hasn’t said (B) a word (C) with Lisa (D) this morning.
8. Old Ted has smoked (A) twenty (B) cigarettes (C) a day till (D) he gave up.
9. At 7:00p. m last night Stephen was talking (A) on the phone (B) with his friend (C) when I come (D) in.
10. Rachel (A) and Karen (B) had watched (C) TV at 8:30 p. m (D) last night.
11. While I was working (A) in the garden yesterday afternoon (B), my son is playing (C) video games (D).
12. When he worked (A) here (B) last year, Simon has never made (C) any mistakes (D).
13. I painted (A) four chairs (B) and a table (C) so far this morning (D).
14. Frank didn’t live (A) at home (B) with his family (C) since he was (D) a child.
15. Mai had been living (A) in HCM City (B) for five years (C) now (D).
Đáp án có trong file tải: Đề ôn tập tiếng Anh 12 Unit 2 chương trình cũ. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh 12 khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 12, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 12, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 12,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.
Mời quý thầy cô, các bậc phụ huynh tham gia nhóm Facebook: Tài liệu ôn tập lớp 12 để tham khảo chi tiết các tài liệu học tập lớp 12 các môn năm 2020 - 2021.