Tổng hợp bài test Từ vựng Tiếng Anh theo Cambridge First Certificate Examination Practice 1
Tổng hợp bài test Từ vựng Tiếng Anh
Tổng hợp bài test Từ vựng Tiếng Anh theo Cambridge First Certificate Examination Practice 1 là tài liệu luyện từ vựng tiếng Anh cực hay VnDoc sưu tầm và tổng hợp nhằm giúp bạn cải thiện vốn từ vựng của mình. Tài liệu gồm các bài tập trắc nghiệm từ vựng tiếng Anh dựa trên Cambridge First Certificate Examination Practice 1. Sau đây hãy cùng luyện tập nhé!
100 câu trắc nghiệm ngữ pháp và từ vựng Tiếng Anh
100 câu trắc nghiệm Mệnh đề quan hệ trong Tiếng Anh
1. Her parents were very..........because she was out so late that night.
A. responsible B. sorry C. worried D. overcome
2. After a lot of difficulty, he ....to open the door.
A. managed B. succeeded C. obtained D. realised
3. I have been looking for the book for months, and ..... I have found it.
A. at last B. in time C. at the end D. at present
4. My employer's .....of my work doesn't matter me at all.
A. meaning B. belief C. option D. expression
5. The purpose of the examination was to .......the students' knowledge of the subject.
A. try B. inspect C. prove D. test
6. I'll have to .......to you, otherwise he will hear.
A. shout B. say C. whistle D. whisper
7. As soon as the firebell rang, everyone quickly downstairs and out of the building, .......gathered in the car park.
A. while B. then C. before D. to
8. There's ......to be frightened of the dog; he quite harmless.
A. a fear B. no fear C. no need D. any reason
9. After closing the envelope, the secretary ........the stamps on firmly.
A. licked B. sucked C. stuck D. struck
10. The teacher ......them the answer to the question.
A. explained B. told C. said D. discussed
11. The station clock is not as ......as it should be; it is usually between one and two minutes fast.
A. strict B. certain C. true D. accurate
12. We flew to the island, then .....a car for three days and visited most places of interest.
A. lent B. bought C. hired D. charged
13. One .....of their new house is that it has no garden.
A. pity B. dislike C. complaint D. disadvantage
14. When he spoke over the telephone, his voice was so ......that I could hardly hear him.
A. faint B. dim C. dull D. unnoticeable
15. They tell me he is.......a lot of money in his new job.
A. having B. earning C. gaining D. profiting
16. She heated the chocolate until it ........., then poured it over the cake.
A. formed B. melt C. changed D. flooded
17. He drives so quickly that I am afraid that one day he will.....someone crossing the street.
A. crash down B. knock down C. turn over D. run across
18. Hello. Is that 21035? Please put me .........to the manager.
A. across B. up C. over D. through
19. Although he was completely......as a future- maker, he produced the most beautiful chairs.
A. untrained B. unable C. incapable D. uneducated
20. I have never ......any experience of living in the country.
A. had B. wished C. done D. made
21. Because it rained very heavily all day, they had to......the garden party until the following Saturday.
A. pre-arrange B. postpone C. re-arrange D. preserve
22. The child was told to..... for being rude to his uncle.
A. excuse B. apologise C. forgive D. confess
23. She walk to the ........of the swimming pool and jumped in.
A. start B. side C. extent D. border
24. When we visited the zoo on Sunday afternoon it was very crowded but on a weekday it's practically.......
A. full B. clear C. empty D. uncrowded
25. You may not have to stay the night but take a toothbrush just in .......
A. case B. time C. order D. preparation
1. C 2. A 3. A 4. C 5. D
6. D 7. B 8. C 9. C 10. B
11. D 12. C 13. D 14. A 15. B
16. B 17. B 18. D 19. A 20. A
21. B 22. B 23. B 24. C 25. A