Bài tập trắc nghiệm ngữ pháp và từ vựng Tiếng Anh có đáp án
Bài tập trắc nghiệm ngữ pháp và từ vựng Tiếng Anh
Bài tập trắc nghiệm ngữ pháp và từ vựng Tiếng Anh có đáp án bao gồm 50 câu hỏi bao quát đầy đủ các dạng câu trong mẫu đề thi THPT Quốc gia giúp các bạn chuẩn bị kiến thức về vốn từ vựng cũng như nắm bắt ngữ pháp trước khi bước vào kì thi chính thức sắp diễn ra.
105 thành ngữ quan trọng trong tiếng Anh
300 câu trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh theo chủ đề
1. He failed in the election just because he_________ his opponent.
A. overestimated B. underestimated C. understated D. undercharged
2. They__________ because it is a national holiday.
A. don't work B. won't work C. haven't worked D. aren't working
3. She's finished the course,__________?
A. isn't she B. hasn't she C. doesn't she D. didn't she
4. "Would you like a beer?" "Not while I'm_________"
A. in the act B. in order C. on duty D. under control
5. Some friends of mine are really fashion-conscious, while__________ are quite simple.
A. some other B. some others C. anothers D. the other
6. According to some historians, If Napoleon had not invaded Russia, he________ the rest of the world.
A. had conquered B. would conquer
C. would have conquered D. conquered
7. Is that the man__________ has been stolen?
A. the car of whom B. the car of his
C. whose car D. the car of who
8. When someone answers the phone, you say, "Can I_______ Elsie, please?"
A. talk to B. say to C. tell D. speak to
9. "How much do you earn, Mary?" "I'd_________"
A. rather don't say B. better not to say C. rather not say D. prefer not say
10. Captain Scott's__________to the South Pole was marked by disappointment and tragedy.
A. excursion B. visit C. tour D. expedition
11. The teacher made a difficult question, but at last, Joe________ a good answer.
A. came up with B. came up to C. came up against D. came up for
12. There are a lot of___________ buildings in the centre of the city.
A. many – floored B. many story C. multi – storied D. multi – storey
13."Make yourself at home." "__________"
A. Yes, can I help you B. Thanks. Same to you
C. Not at all. Don't mention it D. That' very kind. Thank you.
14.Olypiakos___________ 0 – 0 with Real Madrid in the first leg of the semi-final in Athens.
A. drew B. equalled C. equalised D. shared
15. The pop star_________ when the lights__________.
A. sang – were going out B. was singing - went out
C. was singing – were going out D. sang – went out
16. It was not until she had arrived home_________ remembered her appointment with the doctor.
A. when she B. that she C. and she D. she
17.__________ a novelty in American retailing, fixed prices are now universal in sales.
A. It was once B. Once it was C. That once D. Once
18. Jane will have to repeat the course because her work has been____________.
A. unpleasant B. unnecessary C. unusual D. unsatisfactory
19. I don't know if__________ in my essay.
A. is there a mistake B. there a mistake is C. a mistake is there D. there is a mistak
20.________ you ever___________ the U.S. before your trip in 2006?
A. Have – been B. Would – be
C. Would – have been D. Had – been
21. "We're going to the seaside." "Can__________?"
A. I come as well B. also I come
C. I too come D. I as well come
22. The old man is both deaf and dump. He can________understand us.
A. harder B. hard C. hardly D. best
23. Does that name___________ to you?
A. ring a bell B. break the ice C. foot the bill D. fall into place
24. It was a great______________ to have a doctor living near us.
A. convenient B. convenience C. conveniently D. conveniences
25. "Thanks for your help." "________"
A. With all my heart B. It's my pleasure
C. Never remind me D. All it is for you
26. The greater the demand, ___________the price.
A. higher B. high C. the higher D. the high
27. In the 1960s, pop art___________ to discover artistic significant in the commercial artifacts of the consumer culture.
A. seeking B. to seek C. has sought D. sought
28. What is a__________ like that cost?
A. clothing B. clothes C. garment D. clothe
29. "I think women should not go to work." " I__________"
A. quite agree B. a little agreed C. so agree D. rather agreed
30. Put your shoes on properly or you'll___________ over.
A. get B. turn C. fall D. bend
31. Barney and friends gave children________pleasure.
A. a great deal of B. a large quantity C. a large deal of D. a great number of
32. Do you have any objections________ this new road scheme?
A. at B. with C. to D. for
33. Despite a lot of hardship, the Green City Project will go__________.
A. before B. forward C. advance D. ahead
34. I'm sorry! I didn't break that vase on__________.
A. my mind B. time C. purpose D. intention
35. I don't feel like__________ to the cinema now.
A. go B. to have gone C. going D. to go
36. He has_________ money in the bank.
A. a large number of B. a lots of C. a lot of D. lot of
37. There's a good film_________ town.
A. at B. over C. on in D. in on
38. He isn't going to learn Spanish and___________.
A. so isn't she B. neither is she C. she isn't too D. either she isn't
39. The policeman explained to us________ get to the market.
A. how B. how could C. how we could D. how could we
40. He's always trying_________ me.
A. to avoid to meet B. avoiding meeting C. to avoid meeting D. avoiding to meet
41. Mr. Brown__________ in the army from 1960 to 1980.
A. had served B. has served C. had been serving D. served
42. Would you please_________ him speak about the new plan.
A. let B. allow C. ask D. tell
43. Although she is unkind, I can't help_________ her.
A. like B. liked C. to like D. liking
44. Although Vicky looked pretty much the same after all those years, I noticed_________ changes which made her look even more beautiful than I remembered.
A. fair B. sensitive C. subtle D. joint
45. After hours of bargaining with the salesman, Jake bought the jacket for a________ of the original price.
A. fraction B. piece C. part D. spot
46. The football match tomorrow evening will be broadcast________ on TV and radio.
A. simultaneously B. communally C. uniformly D. jointly
47. Please fill in your employment history, including your__________ employer as well as any previous ones you might have had.
A. private B. daily C. constant D. current
48. Most museums in the city__________ Day Passes at special rates for both pupils and students.
A. issue B. transmit C. print D. project
49. The woman__________ someone had stolen her purse, but although they searched everyone in the shop, it wasn't found.
A. accused B. enforced C. claimed D. warned
50. As I was_______of the change in the program, I arrived half an hour late for the rehearsal.
A. unaware B. unconscious C. unable D. unreasonable
1. B 2. D 3. B 4. C 5. B 6. C 7. C 8. D 9. C 10. D
11. A 12. D 13. D 14. A 15. B 16. B 17. D 18. D 19. D 20. D
21. A 22. C 23. A 24. B 25. B 26. C 27. D 28. C 29. A 30. C
31. A 32. C 33. D 34. C 35. C 36. C 37. C 38. B 39. C 40. C
41. D 42. A 43. D 44. C 45. A 46. A 47. D 48. A 49. C 50. A