Trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 3 Ways of Socialising
Bài tập tiếng Anh 12 Unit 3: Ways Of Socialising
Bài tập trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 3 có đáp án cung cấp thêm cho các em các bài tập để rèn luyện nâng cao kỹ năng cũng như giúp các em tự tin khi bước vào các kỳ kiểm tra và kỳ thi quan trọng. Các câu hỏi trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh 12 Unit 3 có kèm theo đáp án, tiện cho các em đối chiếu ngay sau khi làm bài xong.
* Xem thêm Hướng dẫn học Unit 3 tiếng Anh lớp 12 tại:
I: Hãy chọn một câu trả lời đúng nhất:
1. There are many ways _________ someone’s attention.
A. to attract
B. to sell
C. to lend
D. to buy
2. We can use _________ and _________ forms of communication to attract one’s attention.
A. silence/ noise
B. verbal/ non-verbal
C. verb/ adverb
D. gentle/ impolite
3. Probably the most common ways of attracting someone’s attention is by _________.
4. We might raise our hand and wave to our friend as a _________ that we see her or him.
5. When you see your brother _________ the plane, you may _________ to call his name.
A. look at/ throw a stone to him
B. pass by/ whistle and clap your hands
C. get off/ claps your hands
D. get off/ jump up and down
6. There are some social _________ where smaller, non-verbal signals are more appropriate.
7. When you approve someone’s opinion, you can stare at him or her and _________ slightly.
C. shake you head
8. In a restaurant, we can raise our hand to show the waiter that we need his _________.
9. You shouldn’t _________ or clap your hands to get the person’s attention in a restaurant.
C. nod slightly
D. keep silent
10. Whistling and _________ in a restaurant is considered to be impolite and even rude.
B. clapping hands
11. You shouldn’t _________ the person or thing you want your friend to look at.
A. take notice of
B. mention to
C. look at
D. point at
12. In most situations, pointing at someone is usually considered to be_________.
13. Your opinion is reasonable, so it is _________.
14. In some special social situations, pointing at someone is completely_________.
15. _________, a teacher may point to student so as to get his or her attention.
C. For instance
D. For the sack of
16. In some social situations, _________ is allowed to friends.
A. fighting seriously
17. To attract the waiter’s attention, wait until you _________ and raise you hand slightly.
A. catch his eye
B. can attract him
C. pay attention to him
D. take advantage of him
18. Raising hand and waving are of the _________ form of communication.
19. Mary looks very attractive in her _________ clothes.
B. old fashioned
20. Politeness is very necessary in a common social _________.
21. Phil: You really have a beautiful dress, Maggie!
Maggie: Thanks Phil. That’s a nice _________.
22. Peter: Your hairstyle is really _________, Mary!
Mary: I’m glad you like it, Peter. Thanks so much.
23. Your dress is really beautiful, Cindy! You look very _________ in it.
24. Nam: You really have a beautiful hairstyle now, Hưng!
Hưng: _________! You’ve pushed me into the blush.
A. It isn’t your work
B. You must be kidding
C. Yes, of course
D. Nice to meet you
25. I think I’ve finally found a style that looks decent and easy _________.
B. to fight
C. to handle
26. Minh: I think you’ve played very splendidly in the match, Nam!
Nam: Thank you. That’s a nice compliment. I wish I could do _________ you. I’m still terrible.
A. half as well as
B. double as well as
C. as badly as
D. far worse than
27. Giang: You’re really an excellent student, Hồng.
Hồng: _________. I’m still very bad. I think I have to try my best to keep pace with you, Giang.
B. You must be kidding
D. You’re welcome
28. Long: I didn’t know you could play badminton so well, Trâm.
Trâm: Thank you, Long. _________. I wish I could play half as well as you, Long.
A. That’s a nice compliment
B. That is not your fault
C. You’re welcome
D. I certainly play very excellent
29. Hạnh: I don’t know what tailor’s that can make such a beautiful dress for you, Hiền!
Hiền: _________, Hạnh. I’ve finally found a style that suits me so much.
A. Never mind
B. Go to the canteen with me
C. I’m glad you like it
D. Nice to see you
30. Thành: I really enjoy your public speaking skills, NgA. Your English is really good, too.
Nga: _________, Thành. Thank you very much for your sincere compliment. You made me try much harder.
A. It’s very kind of you to say so
B. That’s not your work
C. I’m certainly very famous for those things
D. Yes, of course. It’s me!
31. “Would you care for a drink?” can be transformed as _________.
A. How about a drink?
B. Have a nice drink!
C. What about have a drink?
D. Would you stop drinking?.
32. “Why don’t we stay at home?” can be transformed as _________.
A. I suggest not staying at home
B. I suggest that we should not stay at home
C. I suggest staying at home
D. I suggest to stay at home
33. “Would you please give me a hand?” can be transformed as _________.
A. Would you mind giving a hand?
B. Can I help you?
C. Would you mind helping me?
D. A and C are correct.
34. A(n) _________ length of time is the main problem for our trip.
D. old fashioned
35. Good children should be _________ to the elderly.
36. To attract the guests’ attentions at the party, a polite MC on first appearance may say_________.
A. Good night every body!
B. Good evening my slaves
C. Ladies and gentlemen!
D. Hey, everybody! Shut up now!
37. When two strange people are first introduced to each other, they often say “_________”.
A. Nice to meet you!
B. Shut up!
C. You’re welcome!
D. Never mind!
38. At their first meeting, two people may say the same sentence like “_________” and then shake hands when making acquaintance to each other.
A. Pardon me?
B. I hate you so much!
C. I don’t know you!
D. How do you do?
39. When two friends meet after a long time apart from each other, they often say “_________”.
A. How old are you?
B. Long time no see!
C. It’s odd to see you!
D. Shut up!
40. To show your care for another person’s health, you may ask “_________” to him or her.
A. How do you do?
B. How old are you?
C. How are you?
D. Nice to see you!
41. Jane: “Wow! You look great with your new hair." – Jack: _________.
A. You’re welcome
B. It’s a pleasure
D. Thanks. It’s nice of you to say so
42. She divorced him because of his _________to the children.
43. You will have to work hard if you want to _________.
44. When the alarm went _________, Mick just turned over and went back to sleep.
45. Hoi An is a tourist _________.
46. Sam: - “Would you like to have dinner with me?” – Susan: “_________."
A. I’m very happy
B. Yes, so do
C. Yes, it is
D. Yes, I’d love to
47. Lĩnh: “How do you do?” –Nam: “_________”
A. I’m well. Thank you.
B. Not too bad.
C. Yeah, OK.
D. How do you do?
48. Johnson:"Merry Christmas!" - Jason:"______"
A. Same for you!
B. The same to you!
C. You are the same!
D. Happy Christmas with you!
49. Amanda: " What a beautiful shirt you're wearing!"
Anne:"Thank you. It _________ especially for me by my mother."
A. is made
B. has made
D. was made
50. George gets _________Lisa.
A. marry with
B. marry to
C. married with
D. married to
51. She is a kind of woman who does not care much of work but generally _______ only with colleagues for meals, movies or late nights at a club.
52. I didn't think his comments were very appropriate at the time.
53. You should _______ more attention to what your teacher explains.
54. Body language is a potential form of _______ communication.
55. Our teacher often said, " Who knows the answer? _______ your hand."
56. This is the instance where big, obvious non-verbal signals are appropriate.
57. They started, as _______ gatherings but they have become increasingly formalized in the last few years.
58. Children who are isolated and lonely seem to have poor language and ________.
59. The lecturer explained the problem very clearly and is always _______ in response to questions.
60. Pay more attention _______ picture and you can find out who is the robber.
61. She looked _______ me, smiling happily and confidently.
62. - What an attractive hair style you have got, Mary!
A. Thank you very much. I am afraid
B. You are telling a lie
C. Thank you for your compliment
D. I don't like your sayings
63. ______ you wanted to ask your teacher a question during his lecture, what would you do?
B. As if
C. Even of
64. The mother told her son _______ so impolitely.
A. not behave
B. not to behave
C. not behaving
D. did not behave
65. I _______ you everything I am doing, and you have to do the same.
A. will tell
B. would tell
D. was telling
II: Hãy xác định một câu có phần gạch dưới cần được sửa lại cho đúng:
1. It’s very polite (A) to shout at (B) the waiter (C) in a restaurant (D).
2. It’s unacceptable (A) to jump up and down (B) at the air port to attract (C) your relative’s attention (D).
3. Speaking to (A) a person (B) is of non-verbal (C) form of communication (D).
4. Verbal form of communication (A) is usually used (B) in places (C) where are large (D).
5. We have (A) several choice (B) of forms of communication (C) to attract someone’s (D) attention
6. Once (A) you get your friend’s attention (B), don’t point off (C) the person or thing you want (D) him to look at.
7. Probably the most (A) common ways (B) to attract (C) someone’s attention is by waving (D).
8. It is polite (A) to whistle or clap our hands (B) to attract (C) our friend’s (D) attention in a restaurant.
9. It is considered (A) to be rude (B) to nod slightly (C) to show that we need the waiter’s assistance (D).
10. When you see (A) a teacher approaching (B) you, you can whistle (C) to greet him in the schoolyard (D).
Đáp án có trong file tải: Trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh 12 Unit 3 chương trình cũ. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh 12 khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 12, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 12, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 12,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.
Mời quý thầy cô, các bậc phụ huynh tham gia nhóm Facebook: Tài liệu ôn tập lớp 12 để tham khảo chi tiết các tài liệu học tập lớp 12 các môn năm 2020 - 2021.