Bài tập trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 1, 2, 3
Đề kiểm tra giữa kì 1 môn tiếng Anh lớp 12 có đáp án
Với mong muốn giúp các em học sinh luyện thi giữa kì 1 lớp 12 môn tiếng Anh hiệu quả, VnDoc.com đã đăng tải tài liệu Đề thi giữa kì 1 môn tiếng Anh 12 kèm đáp án dưới đây. Tài liệu tiếng Anh gồm nhiều dạng bài tập trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh khác nhau giúp các em học sinh nâng cao kỹ năng làm bài thi hiệu quả.
I. Hãy chọn MỘT từ có phần gạch dưới được phát âm khác với các từ còn lại trong mỗi câu sau:
|1. A. roses||B. villages||C. likes||D. matches|
|2. A. worked||B. stopped||C. forced||D. wanted|
|3. A. saints||B. tends||C. pools||D. stays|
|4. A. waited||B. mended||C. objected||D. faced|
|5. A. confused||B. faced||C. cried||D. defined|
II. Hãy chọn MỘT từ có dấu trọng âm chính nằm ở vị trí khác với các từ còn lại trong mỗi câu sau:
|1. A. confide||B. maintain||C. oblige||D. certain|
|2. A. conical||B. sacrifice||C. approval||D. counterpart|
|3. A. message||B. enter||C. discuss||D. middle|
|4. A. garbage||B. pressure||C. ready||D. believe|
|5. A. secret||B. secure||C. market||D. weekend|
III. Hãy chọn MỘT phương án trả lời đúng nhất cho mỗi câu sau:
1. The nurse is always kind and gentle to us. She is a very _________ person.
2. Tam is willing to help his mother with the household _________.
3. Phở, a kind of noodle, is one of her favourite _________ when she visits Vietnam.
4. "Men make house and women make it _________ " is a popular saying.
5. The Internet enables users of computers to _________ information in a variety of forms.
6. Many problems have _________ since the beginning of the school year.
A. brought up
B. come up
C. brought out
D. come out
7. The guidelines in this book can help you become a _________ speaker.
8. _________ programmers known as hackers often try to break into large computer systems.
9. The engineer admitted the failure _________ and decided to try another method.
10. Many workers switch from the day _________ to the night one with difficulties.
11. Since I _________ a child, I have solved Math puzzles.
C. have been
D. had been
12. Janet _________ to get online to go for an Internet shopping for an hour.
A. is trying
B. was trying
C. has been trying
D. would be trying
13. Until Alan began his marital life, he _________ his dirty socks on the floor.
A. always leaves
B. always left
C. has always left
D. had always left
14. My sister and her husband _________ to my house for dinner tomorrow evening.
B. going to come
D. are coming
15. I’ll give you my answer when I _________ you next Sunday afternoon.
C. will see
D. am seeing
16. Tom: “I don’t have my glasses. I can’t read the menu” - Jane: “_________”
A. I’m going to read it for you
B. I will read it for you
C. I have read it for you
D. I will be reading it for you
17. While we _________ on the phone, the power _________ out.
A. talked - went
B. were talking – was going
C. were talking –went
D. talked – was going
18. Phone me at 8 o’clock. We _________ dinner by then.
A. will be finishing
B. will have finished
C. have finished
D. had finished
19. Many Indian men said that it was unwise to _________ in their wives.
20. The survey was to find out the young people’s attitudes _________ love and marriage.
21. Belgian officials are discussing this with their French_________.
22. Catherine rejected many suitable men before settling on Tom.
A. said no to
23. I’ve never felt able to _________ in my sister.
24. In English, the subject precedes the verb.
A. comes first
B. comes before
C. be in front
D. comes after
25. Carney has a _________ commitment to write two new books in th next four years.
26. The China was set blue with gold _________.
27. Career Officers _________ contact with young people when they have left school.
28. The minister was obliged to report at least once every six months.
B. had to
D was compulsory
29. He sacrificed a promising career to look after his handicapped daughter.
B. threw away
C. gave up
D. let it go
30. The tall conical roof is open at the top, so that a circle of sunlight shines down into the pool.
A. shaped like a cone
B. having the shape of a rectangle
C. shaped like a square
31. It is said that he _________ studying English for nearly one year.
A. has been stopped
B. has stopped
B. has been stopping
D. has stopped
32. It was lucky for me to have taken all the document home; otherwise it _________ stolen.
A. would have been
B. must be
C. had to be
33. Since the new regulations _________ in their school last month, there has been a remarkable decrease in the number of problematic students.
A. came into force
B. were put into being
C. came true
D. were put into force
34. Jack said that he was amused because he _________ his poorly done test paper to be marked again.
A. had never expected
B. has never expected
C. never expects
D. will never expect
35. Parents should _________ much attention to their children’s self-study at home.
36. “I am going to your house”, he said to me.
A. He said to me he is going to your house.
B. He told me he was going to your house.
C. He told me he was going to my house.
D. He told me he is going to your house.
37. “I will take you to my house.", he said to Mary.
A. He told Mary he will take her to my house.
B. He told to Mary he would take her to his house.
C. He told to Mary he would take you to my house.
D. He told Mary he would take her to his house.
38. “Are you sorry for what you did?”, the mother said to her son.
A. The mother told her son if you were sorry for what you had done.
B. The mother asked her son if he was sorry for what you had done.
C. The mother asked her son if he was sorry for what he had done.
D. The mother asked her son if he was sorry for what he did.
39. “Do you want to buy any second-hand books?”, she asked me.
A. She asked me if did you want to buy any second-hand books.
B. She asked me if you wanted to buy any second-hand books.
C. She asked me whether he wanted to buy any second-hand books.
D. She asked me whether I wanted to buy any second-hand books.
40. “We can go to the airport by taxi.", they said.
A. They said they could go to the airport by taxi.
B. They said they can go to the airport by taxi.
C. They said we can go to the airport by taxi.
D. They said we could go to the airport by taxi.
Đáp án có trong file tải: Đề ôn tập kiểm tra giữa học kì 1 môn Anh 12 kèm đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh 12 khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 12, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 12, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 12,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.
Mời quý thầy cô, các bậc phụ huynh tham gia nhóm Facebook: Tài liệu ôn tập lớp 12 để tham khảo chi tiết các tài liệu học tập lớp 12 các môn năm 2020 - 2021.