Bài tập về giới từ trong Tiếng Anh có đáp án
Bài tập giới từ trong tiếng Anh
VnDoc.com xin giới thiệu đến các bạn Bài tập về giới từ trong Tiếng Anh có đáp án sẽ là tài liệu ôn tập hữu ích để các bạn không bị bối rối khi gặp dạng bài này trong đề thi, đặc biệt trong kì thi THPT Quốc gia quan trọng tới đây. Chúc các bạn thi tốt.
EXERCISES ON PREPOSITION
Complete the following sentences with properpre positions:
1. We’ll buy a smaller house whenthe children have grown____________ and left home.
2. The computer isn’t working. It broke____________ this morning.
3. My headaches have been much better since I gave____________ drinking coffee.
4. I turned____________ their offer because they weren’t going to pay me enough money.
5. It was not a problem. We looked____________ his number in the telephone book.
6. Helen takes____________ her mother in many ways.
7. We need to set___________ early tomorrow.
8. The plane took___________ very quickly.
9. Anne’s leaving___________ London tomorrow morning.
10. Your friend is always complaining__________ her job.
11. If there was a technical failure, Gagarin might never get__________ to the Earth.
12. Courses like shoemaking or glass engraving provide people___________ practical skills they can do with their hands.
13. She is famous _____________her beautiful face and sweet voice.
14. We areall aware____________ the importance of the environment protection.
15. His opinion is different_____________ mine.
16. If you don’t pay attention_________ the teacher, you won’t understand the lesson.
17. I’m not familiar____________ his name, but his face seems familiar me.
18. We were very grateful_________ our friends for all of their assistance.
19. No one knew precisely what would happen_____________ a human being in space.
20. How would the mind deal_____________ the psychological tension?
21. I’m good___________ English, but I’m bad____________ Mathematics.
22. Mrs. Brown is often worried___________ money.
23. Her parents are very pleased_______________ her French.
24. I’m not interested____________ politics.
25. I’m bit short____________ money. Can you lend me some?
26. I was delighted_____________ the present you gave me.
27. She was sad because he was very rude____________ her.
28. She was very angry_____________ Tom.
29. Fred is capable____________ doing better work than he is doing atpresent.
30. You get bored___________ doing the same thing every day.
31. Thank you. It was very kind_________ you to help me.
32. Mr. Green is responsible___________ hiring employees.
33. There’s really no need for you to be afraid___________ the examination.
34. Ken was proud______________ his good marks on the English.
35. My plan is similar____________ yours, but it is different Ken’s.
36. Pierre said he had become quite fond______________ American hamburgers.
37. That fashion magazine is full___________ advertising for women’s clothes.
38. Thin gloves aren’t very suitable__________ that kind ofwork.
39. They were happy____________ the results of the election.
40. Y. Gagarin lifted__________ into space aboard the Vostok 1__________ 9.07 a.m. Moscow time__________ 12th April, 1961.
41. If you want to lose weight, you must go___________ a diet.
42. You should learn____________ heart all the new words and try to use them in the context.
43. We have been learning English_____________ five years.
44. Can you send it to me_______________ fax?
45. She’s never satisfied____________ what she has got.
46. She wanted to borrow some books__________ him but she was shy______________ asking.
47. They succeeded____________ escaping______________ the burning house.
48. I don’t approve________ your smoking. I wish you would give__________ that habit.
49. Do you think we’ll find a solution___________ the problem?
50. I must try and look_____________ my notes before the exam.
51. He admitted having opened the suitcase______________ asking its owner.
52. Opening the parcel, hewas surprised____________ what he saw.
53. She insisted___________ him wearing the red tie.
54. The teacher tried to explain the new formula______________ his students.
55. The Englishcontest organized___________ our teachers is an annual event in my school.
56. The participants must find_______________ all the answers in order to go in the next round.
57. Are you excited______________ going on holiday next week?
58. She said to me “why don’t you relax___________ a while?”
59. _________the end of the film, the heroine was reunited with her family.
60. On behalf_____________ our group, he made a speech at the meeting.
61. Have you washed your hands______________ having lunch.
62. He was accused_____________ having stolen a car.
63. Thank you very much____________ inviting me to your party.
64. We could not play soccer due__________ the bad weather.
65. If you don’t want to watch TV. Turn it______________, please
66. He is retired. He lives________________ his pension.
67. He’s getting bored_____________ learning_____________ heart.
68. The bomb went____________ killing several by-standers.
69. They cancelled the flight because_________________ the storm.
70. The local people are very hospitable___________ strangers.
71. Why were you absent____________ class this morning?
72. In English lessons we always speak___________ English.
73. When I bought the house, my sister helped me_________ with a loan.
74. Your father is very kind__________ David.
75. Your plan is similar___________ his.
76. She is accustomed__________ getting up early.
77. This area is rich_________ oil.
78. Are you acquainted___________ this man?
79. It was very nice__________ him to give me a lift.
80. Smoking is harmful_____________ our health.
81. Mary always take good care__________ her children.
82. Our study is very important____________ our future and useful_____________ our country.
83. Why don't you ask_____________ a pay increase?
84. Don't shout___________ the child when he makes a mistake.
85. Ken prefers Chinese food________ French food.
86. How long have they been working_____________ the company?
87. He wore a hat, which made him look_______________ a spy.
88. I think your mother should let you make___________ your own mind.
89. The pens made___________ plastic are very cheap.
90. Many of the stories are based______________ rumor.
91. Was your friend successful___________ getting a loanfrom the bank?
92. If you look__________ the book, you can find what you need.
93. You should make use___________ the books you have.
94. She was very upset________ the news of her father’s death.
95. How would the body react__________ the extreme changes in temperature?
96. We congratulate you___________ your successful flight.
97. The Americanpeople shared___________ the Soviet people their satisfaction for the safe flight.
98. Most of the streets were named__________ national heroes.
99. China became the third country in the world to be able to independently carry__________ manned space flights.
100. He was in orbit around the Earth__________ a speed of more than 17,000 miles per hour.
1- up 2- down 3-up 4- down 5- up 6- after 7- off 8- off 9- for 10- about
11- back 12- with 13-for 14- of 15- from 16- to 17- with 18- to 19- to 20- with
21- at/ at 22- about 23-with 24- in 25- of 26- with 27-to 28-with 29- of 30- with
31- of 32- for 33-of 34- of 35- to 36- of 37-of 38- for 39-with 40- off/ at/ on
41- on 42- by 43-for 44- by 45- with 46- from/ of 47-in/ from 48- of 49- to 50- through
51- without 52- at 53-on 54- to 55- for 56- out 57-about 58- for 59-at 60- of
61- before 62- of 63- for -of 64- to 65- off 66- on 67-with/ by 68- off 69-of 70- to
71- from 72- in 73-out 74- to 75- to 76- to 77-in 78- with 79- of 80- to
81-of 82- for/ for 83-for 84- at 85- to 86- for 87- like 88- up 89-of 90- on
91- in 92- through 93-of 94- about 95- to 96- on 97-with 98- after 99- out 100- at
Trong ngữ pháp tiếng Anh, chuyên đề các Thì là ngữ pháp quan trọng nhất bởi nó xuyên suốt trong quá trình học của các bạn và yêu cầu cần có sự ôn tập, thực hành nhiều lần. Bài tập chuyên đề Các thì trong Tiếng Anh được VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải sẽ giúp các bạn bao quát lại toàn bộ nội dung ngữ pháp trọng điểm này.