Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 7 Artificial intelligence
Bài tập Unit 7 lớp 12 Artificial Intelligence có đáp án
Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh Unit 7 lớp 12 Artificial Intelligence có đáp án nằm trọng bộ bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 12 theo từng Unit do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh 12 Unit 7 Artificial Intelligence có đáp án với nội dung bám sát chương trình SGK tiếng Anh 12 giúp các em nhắc lại kiến thức Từ vựng - Ngữ pháp tiếng Anh quan trọng trong bài.
Choose the best answer A, B, C or D to complete the sentences.
1. I'll have another key ____.
C. to make
2. Do you have a newspaper ____ to your home?
C. to deliver
3. I have not had the film ____ yet.
B. to develop
4. She had her hair ____ yesterday.
C. to do
5. Have her ____ these letters, please.
B. to type
6. Robots can act as 24/7 ____ to children with disabilities or the elderly.
7. Artificial intelligence is often the technology deployed to ____ the type of fraud that may be committed on your bank account.
8. We have just had the carpenter ____ this chair.
C. to make
9. What did you do this morning? We ____ the room whitewashed.
C. got to
10. I have had my room ____ today.
D. being cleaned
Rewrite the following sentences so that the second ones have the same meaning as the given sentence.
1. It is fairly unlikely that the teacher will accept such a feeble excuse.
2. You wouldn't find a more spacious room at this price in such a crowded city like Hanoi.
3. I won't ever let her down in any way.
4. "You shouldn't eat too much sugar now that you've got diabetes." said the doctor to my grandpa.
5. "Whatever obstacle may let you down, don't ever give up on your dream." said her mother.
6. The reason why he's studying so hard is that he wants to win a scholarship.
7. He gave me lots of gifts on my 18th birthday.
8. "Please stay here with me." said the girl in tears to her boyfriend.
Choose the word or phrase among A, B, C or D that best fits the blank space in the following passage.
We won't have robot doctors for a long time, (1) ____ the human doctors we have now are beginning to learn on specialized artificial intelligence to help save time.
Google DeepMind has just announced a partnership with University College London Hospital(UCLH) which will explore (2) ____ artificial intelligence to treat patients with head and neck cancers. The goal is to develop tools to automatically identify cancerous cells for radiology machines.
Currently, radiologists employ a manual process, called image (3) ____, to make CT and MRI scans and use them to create a map of the patient's anatomy with clear guidelines of where to direct the (4) ____. Avoiding healthy areas of the head and neck requires that map to be extraordinarily detailed; typically it takes four hours to create. Google believes it can do the same job or better in one hour.
DeepMind, Google's research arm, works primarily in deep learning, a form of artificial intelligence that learns to identify patterns from looking at large amount of data. In this case, DeepMind researchers will (5) ____ access to anonymized radiology scans from up to 700 former UCLH patients, and then feed them into (6) ____ that would process the scans to learn the visual difference between healthy and cancerous tissue.
The partnership will (7) ____ researchers to train their algorithms with highly-specialized, high-quality data, which theoretically will enable the algorithm to (8) ____ at a higher rate of success than if they had been using publicly available scans.
For those concerned about machines making health (9) ____ decisions, UCLH made it clear in a statement to the newspaper Guardian that clinicians will be in complete control of diagnoses and treatment.
DeepMind isn't the first care. Samsung Medison, the South Korean (10) ____ company's medical device arm, recently released an ultrasound machine that uses deep learning to quickly recommend whether breast tissue is cancerous or benign. The machine's algorithm was trained on 9,000 breast tissue scans, and is pending FDA approval in the US.
1. A. what B. why C. when D. but
2. A. using B. translating C. expressing D. performing
3. A. judgment B. discovery C. segmentation D. identification
4. A. intelligence B. radiation C. level D. strength
5. A. grow B. ask C. repair D. obtain
6. A. limit B. distance C. algorithms D. arrangement
7. A. move B. allow C. sail D. stop
8. A. perform B. access C. adopt D. change
9. A. develop B. exist C. rise D. care
10. A. way B. method C. technology D. organization
Give the correct form of the words.
1. Fourteen people were arrested for _________ a cyber- attack on the company's website. LAUNCH
2. Fur seals were nearly _________ a few years ago. EXTERMINATION
3. Aid workers are having to deal with very difficult, sometimes life- _____ situation. THREAT
4. Futurist Ray Kurzweil imagined a world in which humans and computers would have the same ______. CAPABLE
5. We see that artificial ___________ has made daily life a lot easier. INTELLIGENT
Trên đây là Bài tập Unit 7 tiếng Anh lớp 12 Artificial intelligence mới kèm đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh 12 khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 12, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 12, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 12,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.
Mời quý thầy cô, các bậc phụ huynh tham gia nhóm Facebook: Tài liệu ôn tập lớp 12 để tham khảo chi tiết các tài liệu học tập lớp 12 các môn năm 2020 - 2021.