Đề luyện thi vào lớp 6 môn tiếng Anh trường Marie Curie Hà Nội
Đề thi tiếng Anh vào lớp 6 trường Marie Curie
Đề kiểm tra năng lực môn Tiếng Anh tuyển sinh lớp 6 trường Marie Curie, Hà Nội năm 2020 có đáp án trên đây nằm trong bộ đề thi vào lớp 6 môn Tiếng Anh do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra Tiếng Anh được biên tập bám sát nội dung chương trình tiếng Anh tiểu học giúp học sinh lớp 5 ôn tập kiến thức hiệu quả.
I. Choose the word whose main-stressed syllable is different from the rest.
Dạng bài Tìm từ tiếng Anh có trong âm khác đòi hỏi các em học sinh lớp 5 phải nắm chắc các quy tắc đánh trọng âm cơ bản trong tiếng Anh. Đề luyện tập tiếng Anh gồm những từ vựng tiếng Anh cơ bản giúp các em áp dụng quy tắc đã học và xác định trọng âm của từ một cách dễ dàng.
|1. A. comprise||B. depend||C. design||D. novel|
|2. A. tropical||B. collection||C. tendency||D. charity|
|3 A. friendliness||B. occasion||C. pagoda||D. deposit|
|4. A. importing||B. specific||C. impolite||D. important|
|5. A. federation||B. unpolluted||C. disappearing||D. profitable|
II. Choose the word whose underlined part is different from the rest in pronunciation.
Dạng bài Tìm từ có phần gạch chân có cách phát âm khác giúp các em kiểm tra kiến thức Ngữ âm tiếng Anh cơ bản của các em học sinh cơ bản. Trong bài tập này các em học sinh bắt buộc phải ghi nhớ cách phát âm chuẩn của đề bài và chọn ra đáp án đúng.
|6. A. tourist||B. anxious||C. delicious||D. famous|
|7. A. university||B. unit||C. discuss||D. computer|
|8. A. fat||B. festival||C. grand||D. man|
|9. A. rub||B. surrounding||C. plumber||D. husk|
|10. A. helped||B. worked||C. asked||D. cleaned|
III. Recorder the words to form sentences.
Dạng bài trắc nghiệm Sắp xếp những từ đã cho thành câu hoàn chỉnh yêu cầu các em học sinh phải nắm chắc Ngữ pháp tiếng Anh cơ bản về Trật tự từ trong câu.
11. between/ is/ it/ the/ stadium/ the/ supermarket/ and
a. it is the between stadium and the supermarket.
b. it is between the stadium and the supermarket.
c. is it between the stadium and the supermarket
d. it is the stadium between and the supermarket.
12. at/ cinema/ is/ the/ end/ of/ street/ the
a. the cinema is of the end at the street.
b. the cinema is at the end of the street.
c. at the cinema is the end of the street.
d. the end of the street is at the cinema.
12. folk tales/ I/ because/ love/ each of them/ me/ gives/ in life./ a lesson
a. because I love folk tales each of them gives me a lesson in life.
b. I love each of them because folk tales gives me a lesson in life.
c. I love folk tales because each of them gives me a lesson in life.
d. I love a lesson each of them gives me because folk tales in life.
13. How long / to / it / take/ you / get / to school /?/ does /
a. How long does it to take you get to school?
b. How long does you take to get to it school?
c. How long it does take you to get to school?
d. How long does it take you to get to school?
14. Marie Curie / in / born / Poland / 1867/ was / in/.
a. Marie Curie born in Poland was in 1867.
b. Marie Curie was born in Poland in 1867.
c. Marie Curie born was in Poland in 1867.
d. Marie Curie was in born Poland in 1867.
15. We ought / use/ cloth bags/ instead / reusing / of / plastic bags. / to /
a. We ought use to cloth bags instead reusing of plastic bags.
b. We ought to use cloth bags instead of reusing plastic bags.
c. We ought to reusing cloth bags instead of use plastic bags.
d. We ought to cloth bags instead use of reusing plastic bags.
16. He / interested / buying / new / house / isn’t / a / in / .
a. He isn’t interested in buying a new house.
b. He isn’t buying in a new interested house.
c. Isn’t he interested in buying a new house.
d. He isn’t interested buying in a new house.
17. I / playing badminton / Nam / when / my friends / came / with / was / .
a. I came with Nam when my friends was playing badminton.
b. I playing badminton with Nam when my friends was came.
c. I was playing badminton when Nam with my friends came.
d. I was playing badminton with Nam when my friends came.
18. We / having / wonderful/ time / a / moment / the / at / SaPa. / are/ in
a. We are having a time wonderful at the moment in Sapa.
b. We are having time a wonderful in the moment at Sapa.
c. We are having a wonderful time in the moment at Sapa.
d. We are having a wonderful time at the moment in Sapa.
19. Could / give / me / information / ? / you / some
a. Could you give me some information?
b. Could me give you some information?
c. You could give me some information?
d. Could you give some information me?
20. I / bored / doing / with / same thing / the / day after day / am / .
a. I bored with doing the same thing are day after day.
b. I am bored doing with the same thing day after day.
c. I am bored with doing the same thing day after day.
d. I am bored with the same thing day after day doing.
IV. Choose the best answer.
Dạng bài Chọn đáp án đúng hoàn thành câu là môt trong những dạng bài tập tiếng Anh thường gặp trong các đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh cơ bản. Bài tập tiếng Anh này đòi hỏi học sinh phải có lượng kiến thức Từ vựng - Ngữ pháp tiếng Anh nhất định.
21. She ................ doing aerobics now.
A. are B. does C. is D. has
22. Lan: “........... are you doing, Mai?” – Mai: “I’m reading books.”
A. What B. Who C. Which D. When
23. We............. in our present house for 5 years.
A. live B. have lived C. are living D. lived.
24. She went to market without................ anything.
A. buy B. to buy C. bought D. buying
25. Since we have to be there by 8.30, we................ take a taxi.
A. had better B. may C. ought D. are able to
26. I’ve never seen such an interesting ..............
A. performing B. performer C. performance D. performed
27. The new shopping mall is quite ..............the present shopping area.
A. different from B. the same C. like to D. similar
28. Are you proud................your country and its tradition ?
A. about B. on C. of D. for
29. Do you collect stamps or other things ?- Yes, I am a stamp.............
30. Your mother is beautiful. She has ...............................................
A. long straight black hair
B. straight long black hair
C. black long straight hair
D. hair long straight black
31. The singers were at the microphone at the time of the broadcast. ....................... .
A. It was a successful broadcast
C. It was a charity broadcast
B. It was an education broadcast
D. It was a live broadcast
32. ........................... , Sir? - Fruit salad, please.
A. What would you like for dessert
B. What dessert you would like
C. How would you like for dessert
D. How dessert would like
33. Wait a minute I want to .................. a picture of you and the baby.
34. Airmail is much ................... than surface mail.
B. very expensive
C. more expensive
D. most expensive
35. No one can make me ......... my mind ?
C. to change
36. What are you cooking in that saucepan ? It ............. good ?
37. This is my book and ......................... .
A. that are yours
B. those are your
C. that are your
D. those are yours
38. Lan's got dark hair, but ..................... is fair.
A. his brother's hair
B. his brother hairs
C. his brother hair
D. his brother hair's
39. What's your birthday, Ann ? - It's ........................ .
A. on the thirty-one of July
B. on the thirty-first of July
C. on July the thirty-one
D. in July the thirty-first
40. Tommy is a better swimmer than Tony.
A. No one can swim as well as Tommy and Tony.
B. Tommy is the best swimmer of all, apart from Tony.
C. Tony can’t swim so well as Tommy.
D. Tony can’t be better than Tommy.
41. Christine finds it easy to make friends.
A. It is easy to make friends to Christine
B. Christine has no difficulty making friends.
C. Christine has a lot of friends.
D. Christine is fond of making friends.
42. She started learning English 3 years ago.
A. She started learning English 3 years.
B. She has learnt English for 3 years.
C. She started learning English since 3 years.
D. She learnt English since 3 years.
43. Walking a mile a day is good exercise.
A. It is good exercise for walking a mile a day.
B. It is good exercise walking a mile a day.
C. It is good exercise to walk a mile a day.
D. It is good exercise to walking a mile a day.
44. Helen is my aunt’s daughter so she is my.................................
45. His....................always makes people laugh.
a. quiet character
b. sense of humor
46. The window ............................ last night has been repaired.
47. This is a contest in which people have to arrange flowers so it’s a ....................contest.
a. flower- arranging
b. flowers- arranging
c. arranging- flower
48. Children who don’t have parents often live in a(n)....................................
49. It took him ages to ..................... living in the new town.
a. get use to
b. be used to
c. will used to
d. will use to
50. ..................is a large piece of furniture where you can hang your clothes.
51. I would rather you ...................me the story.
c. to tell
52. “ War and Peace” ........................ the longest book I have ever read.
53. As she was running, suddenly she stumbled ......................a rock and fell.............
a. at/ off
b. in/ out
c. over/ down
d. of/ down
54. That’s a ...................... building.
a. five- floor
b. five- floors
c. five- floor’s
d. five- floors’
55. She helped me ................... the house.
a. to clean
d. both a and c
Read the text and questions below. Choose the correct answer.
Dạng bài Đọc đoạn văn tiếng Anh và lựa chọn câu trả lờ đúng kiểm tra khả năng đọc - hiểu tiếng Anh của em học sinh. Đoạn văn tiếng Anh ngắn với đủ các dạng câu hỏi như: Câu hỏi ý chính đoạn văn, câu hỏi từ vựng, …
How Nam has improved his English.
In the first year of lower secondary held I had some difficulties in learning English. My English pronunciation was really bad and my English grammar was worse. I did not know how to improve them. I didn’t want my father and mother to know about this. One afternoon after the lesson, my teacher of English told me to wait for her outside the classroom. She took me to the school library and showed me tapes of pronunciation drills kept in a glass bookcase. She also told me how to use an English- English dictionary to improve my English grammar. “Now I think you know what you should do” she said. I made much progress and only one year later, I won the first prize in the English Speaking Contest held for secondary school students in my hometown.
56. What difficulties did Nam have in learning English in the first year?
A. The pronunciation
B. The grammar
C. Both pronunciation and grammar
D. The way of improving his pronunciation
57. Who wanted to meet him one afternoon after the lesson?
A. His teacher
B. One of his friends
C. His father
D. His mother
58. Where did Nam and his teacher go after that?
A. to the town library
B. to the school library
C. to the teachers’ room
D. to his house
59. What did the teacher show him then?
A. A glass bookcase
B. An English-English dictionary
C. An English Grammar book
D. Cassettes of pronunciation drills
60. What did he win in the English Speaking Contest one year later?
A. The first prize
B. The second prize
C. The third prize
D. The fourth prize
Đáp án có trong file tải: Đề ôn thi tuyển sinh lớp 6 môn Anh trường Marie Curie. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu luyện thi tuyển sinh lớp 6 năm 2020 các môn khác như: Thi vào lớp 6 môn Toán, Thi vào lớp 6 môn Tiếng Việt, Thi vào lớp 6 môn Tiếng Anh, Thi lớp 6 trường Chuyên, .... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.