Đề thi giữa học kì 1 Tiếng Anh 11 năm 2022 Đề 1
Bài kiểm tra giữa kì 1 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 11
Đề thi Tiếng Anh lớp 11 giữa kì 1 năm 2022 - Đề 1 do VnDoc.com tự biên soạn và đăng tải dưới đây tổng hợp các dạng bài tập bám sát đề thi, là tài liệu luyện tập hữu ích giúp học sinh lớp 11 học tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 hơn. Mời các em tham khảo bài sau đây.
Đề thi giữa học kì 1 Tiếng Anh 11 năm 2022 Đề 1
SECTION A. VOCABULARY & GRAMMAR
PART 1. Choose the best answer to complete each of the following sentences.
1. It is very difficult for us ________ this machine.
A. to learn B. learning C. learnt D. learns
2. The leaves often… …………….. yellow in the autumn.
A. grow B. sound C. smell D. feel
3.You aren’t allowed to take photographs here.
A. You needn’t take photographs here. B. You can’t take photographs here.
C. You don’t have to take photographs here. D. You mustn’t take photographs here.
4. My car keys are possibly in the kitchen.
A. My car keys should be put in the kitchen.
B. My car keys cannot be put in the kitchen.
C. I do not know whether my car keys are in the kitchen.
D. My car keys might be in the kitchen.
5.____ I first met my girlfriend.
A. It was in London that B. It was in London where
C. It was London that D. It was London which
6.When Laura suffered a break-up in her relationship, she saw a/an _____ for advice.
A. assistant B. counselor C. agency D. service
7.If you just live with your parents and your siblings, you live in a _____.
A. big family B. small family C. extended family D. nuclear family
8._____ in a multi-generational family are unavoidable.
A. Advantages B. Habits C. Conflicts D. Punishment
9.When I am in trouble, my close friend is always willing to _____ and gives me some advice.
A. lend an ear B. give me a hand C. keep contact with D. face to face
10.It_________Ha and Lan that are speaking English in this room.
A. was B. were C. are D. Is
11.Your room_____________ messy. When did you last clean it?
A. feels B. sounds C. looks D. smells
12. To be __________ good terms with someone is to have a good relationship with someone.
A. on B. in C. with D. about
13. They were finally _______ with each other, after not speaking for nearly five years
A. reconciled B. persuaded C. interested D. fond
14. I am unable____________ to the meeting on Monday evening, please apologi ze for my absence.
A. to come B. come C. coming D. to be come
15.When people live in an extended family, there is often a _____.
A. generation gap B. viewpoint C. independence D. housework
16. If you are going to a party, you could dress up, but I don’t think you should wear _______ every day.
A. flash clothing B. flashy clothing C. flashy clothes D. flashed clothes
17. My friends had their hair ______ in different colors and have _______noses.
A. died/ pierced B. dye/ pierce C. dyed/pierced D. dyed/piercing
18. You should try building up friendships, take ________ and engage your classmates in friendly conversations
A. initiative B. initial C. initiation D. initiatively
19. He is ____ he always tries to find solutions to his problems and seldom needs help from others.
A. reliable B. self- reliant C. determined D. decisive
20. Group dating helps to ______ because people feel more comfortable in the company of friends before deciding whether to go on a one –to –one date
A. cease tension B. ease tension C. create senses D. increase
PART 2. Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions
21. I prefer to talk to people face to face rather than to talk on the phone.
A. facing them B. in person C. meeting directing at them D. seeing them
22. We really appreciate your help, without which we couldn’t have got our task done in time.
A. feel thankful for B. depreciate C. require D. are proud of
PART 3. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions
23. The International Organizations are going to be in a temporary way in the country.
A. soak B. permanent C. complicated D. guess
24. As an executive director of a big company, she is a woman of extraordinary intelligence.
A. remarkable B. moderate C. normal D. sufficient
PART 4. There is a mistake in four underlined parts of each sentence.
25. I’m delighted (A) hearing (B) that you have made (C) much progress in (D) your study.
26. He could not decide (A) whether (B) to get (C) a job or studying (D).
27. I have been (A) working hardly (B) for two weeks and (C) now I feel like a rest (D).
28. It was (A) the children that (B) was (C) frightened by (D) her.
29.The (A) cake sounded (B) delicious (C). Who made (D) it?
SECTION B. PHONETICS
PART 1. Choose the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the rest in each of the following questions.
30. A. childcare B. privacy C. mature D. elegant
31. A. contact B. initiative C. interact D. lifetime
PART 2. Choose the word whose stress pattern is different from the rest:
32. A. curfew B. conflict C. control D. homestay
33. A. matchmaking B. teenager C. romantic D. reconciled
SECTION C. SPEAKING
Complete the five conversations. For conversations 36 - 40, choose A, B, C or D.
34. Ann :“Thank you for taking the time to come here” -Tom: “……………..”
A. It’s my pleasure. B. I don’t know what time that person comes.
C. I’d love to come. What time? D. Do you have time for some gossip?
35. Son: “I have a terrible headache.” Tung: “……………. .”
A. Maybe I’m not going to the doctor’s. B. Not very well. Thanks.
C. Maybe you should take a rest. D. Not bad. I’m not going to the doctor’s.
36. A man :“Do you you want me to help you with those suitcases?”
A. Of course, not for me. B. No, I can’t help you now.
C. No, those aren’t mine. D. No, I can manage them myself.
37. Customer: “What does it cost to get to Manchester?” - Agent: “……………..”
A. It’s interesting to travel to Manchester. B. It depends on how you go.
C. I always go by train. D. I don’t like to go by train.
38. A: “……………..” B: “Yes. Do you have any shirts?”
A. Could you do me a favour? B. Oh, dear. What a nice shirt!
C. May I help you? D. White, please.
SECTION D. READING COMPREHENSION
PART 1: Choose the word among A, B, C or D that best fits the blank space in the following passage.
Being able to take care of yourself and not having to (39) ______ on anyone else. That is what many young people (40) _______ for. However, the ability to live independently does not develop naturally: you need a number of life skills to stop relying on your parents and older siblings. Among those skills, time (41) _______ is probably the most important one. With good time management skills, you can build your confidence and (42) _______. These skills will also help you perform your daily tasks, including your responsibilities at school and at home. If you can use your time wisely, you will not feel very stressed when exam dates are approaching. You can act more independently and (43) _______, get better grades at school and have more time for your family and friends.
39. A. refer B. keep C. trust D. rely
40. A. strive B. look C. care D. call
41. A. development B. installment C. entertainment D. management
42. A. self-fulfillment B. self-esteem C. influence D. creative
43. A. daughter B. naturally C. responsibly D. couple
PART 2: Read the text carefully and then choose the correct answers.
It is generally accepted that teenage is a difficult period of life for the teenagers and even for the parents. Frequent fighting over the most trivial things is one main characteristic of every household with a teenager.
Parents expect their children to come back home earlier. What parents consider the reasonable time limit is not accepted by their teens. Curfew and time restrictions become one of the main reasons for fights.
Teenage is a time when a lot of kids want to show their independence. The problem arises when parents, fearing the safety of their teens, often refuse to give them their own bikes or motorbikes. This, of course, leads to more fights.
A decrease in grades due to increasing difficulty level of school work, newer subjects, more socializing is very common among teens but their parents are not sympathetic. Parents try to impose studying rules and insist that their teens finish their homework before going out. This makes the situation worse.
That children spend too much time on the phone is one complaint that most parents have. The age of smart phones has ensured that kids put their smart phones above almost everything else. Parents, however, worry that teens spending too much time on their phones lose out on family time and real human interaction, besides their eyes.
Teenagers develop a taste for unhealthy but delicious fast food, while parents believe that a growing body needs proper nutrition. As cold drinks, burgers and pizzas replace wholesome, home cooked meals, parents worry. Moreover, teenage is a time when kids become more and more conscious of their weight and body image. To achieve the ideal thin body type, girls often starve themselves and skip meals. Of course, this also leads to a lot of arguments between parents who try to convince their daughters that proper meals are more important than being thin.
44. Teenage is a difficult period of life for both the teenagers and the parents because______
Children always do the most trivial thing in every household
Parents expect their children to come back home as they would like to
Children spend too much time on their phones, talking to their friends
Parents don’t understand what their children think and believe
45. Children would like to have their own bikes or motorbikes__________ .
To satisfy their parents
To show their independence
Lose out on family time and real human interactions
To avoid curfew and time restrictions
46.The word “this” in the 3rd paragraph refers to _____________.
A. parents’ conflict B. parents’ agreement C. parents’ sympathy D. parents’ love
47. All of the following are results why there is a decrease in grades EXCEPT______
Sympathy from parents C. higher level of school work
Newer subject D. social life
48.The word “ a taste” in the 5th paragraph is closest meaning to__________.
A. an eating activity B. a preference C. a choice D. an interest
49. Parents believe that ________
Teenagers love unhealthy but delicious fast food
Children should have a good shape rather than proper nutrition
A growing body requires proper diets and nutrients
Cold drinks, burgers and pizzas become more popular
50.The main idea of passage is _______
Different tastes between parents and children in food
Common reasons why teenagers fight with parents
Development of physical and mental aspects during teenage
Curfew and time restriction on children
*Tải file để xem đáp án chi tiết*
Bài tập tự luận và trắc nghiệm môn Anh lớp 11 Unit 1, 2, 3 tổng hợp các dạng bài tập phổ biến giúp học sinh lớp 11 củng cố kiến thức và chuẩn bị cho kì thi cuối kỳ sắp tới. Bên cạnh đó các em có thể tham khảo tài liệu môn Toán 11 và Ngữ Văn lớp 11. Mời các em tham khảo bài sau đây.
Trên đây VnDoc.com đã giới thiệu Đề thi giữa học kì 1 Tiếng Anh 11 năm 2021 Đề 1. Mời các bạn tham khảo tham khảo thêm các tài liệu học tập lớp 11 hay như Đề thi Tiếng Anh lớp 11 giữa kì 2 năm 2021 - Đề 1, Đề kiểm tra 15 phút Tiếng Anh 11 Unit 11 hệ 7 năm .... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.