Đề thi vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh năm học 2017-2018 tỉnh Đồng Nai có đáp án
Đề thi vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh có đáp án
VnDoc.com xin giới thiệu đến các bạn Đề thi vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh năm học 2017-2018 tỉnh Đồng Nai có đáp án do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải nhằm đáp ứng nhu cầu dành trọn số điểm cao nhất của các bạn thuộc tỉnh thành chưa tổ chức kì thi tuyển sinh vào lớp 10. Phần đáp án ngay cuối đề thi, các bạn tải về, thử sức và có thể đối chiếu ngay kết quả. Chúc các bạn có kì thi diễn ra thành công.
SỞ GIÁO DỤC VÀ ĐÀO TẠO
ĐỀ CHÍNH THỨC
KỲ THI TUYỂN SINH VÀO LỚP 10
NĂM HỌC 2017 – 2018
MÔN: TIẾNG ANH
Thời gian làm bài: 60 phút
(Đề này gồm có 50 câu)
I. Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others. (0.6 pt)
1. A. cover B. category C. ancient D. decorate
2. A. bills B. plumbers C. cracks D. showers
3. A. nominated B. received C. occurred D. designed
II. Choose the word that has the main stressed syllable differently from that of the others. (0.4 pt)
4. A. bamboo B. complain C. collapse D. orbit
5. A. celebrate B. embroider C. distinguish D. enormous
III.Choose the best option (A, B, C or D) to complete each of the following sentences. (2.0 pts)
6. Will you able to come to our party___________ June 25th?
A. at B. in C. on D. between
7. Ann is________ than her sister.
A. beautiful B. more beautiful C. beautifully D. most beautiful
8. Did you see Caroline yesterday? She________ a very beautiful red dress.
A. wears B. didn't wear C. was wearing D. wore
9. She suggested____________ for a swim.
A. go B. us to go C. are going D. we should go
10. Both Kate and Jack are keen on_________in the mountains in the winter months.
A. to go ski B. go to ski C. going skiing D. go skiing
11. His sister,________lives in California, is coming to his house next week.
A. who B. whom C. that D. whose
12. We were late for the meeting________ the heavy traffic.
A. despite B. although C. because D. because of
13. For the most households, lighting__________ for 10 percent to 15 percent of the electricity bill.
A. accounts B. applies C. asks D. prepares
14. He is reading his article on the website,___________?
A. does he B. is he C. doesn't he D. isn't he
15. My daughter is not_________to go to school on her own every morning.
A. old enough B. enough old C. too old D. very old
IV. Complete the following conversation between Patrick and the librarian with the correct letter A – F (1.0 pt)
|Librarian: Hello, can I help you? Patrick: Yes, could you tell me where the children's books are? |
Librarian: Certainly, they're over there on the right.
Librarian: up to 6 books at a time.
Librarian: For 3 weeks.
Librarian: I can do that for you. Could you write your name and address here, please? Patrick:(19).......................................................
Librarian: In about 10 minutes.
Librarian: You're welcome. Please, ask if you need help.
|A.How can I get a new library card? |
B.Thanks. How many books can I take out?C. Great! I'll go and choose some books, thank you.
D. Yes, of course. When will it be ready?
E .How long can I keep them?
F. How much does it cost?
V. Read the passage below and decide which option (A, B, C or D) best fits each space. (1.0 pt)
In 1853, Levi Strauss (21)_ to San Francisco from New York. His brothers ran a business there selling pillows, blankets and clothes and Levis went to help them. He worked (22) and, over the next twenty years, he expanded the business.
One day in 1872, Levi got a letter from Jacob Davis who made men's clothes. In the letter Jacob (23) Levis about a difficult customer. He kept on tearing the pockets of his trousers. Jacob had found an answer – he had added some metal to the corners of the pockets. Levi recognized a business opportunity, (24) _ the two men started working together. They decided to make some trousers out of denim, a material which was suitable for working clothes. The first pair of denim blue jeans (25) _ produced in 1873. Today people all around the world wear Levi jeans every day.
21. A. departed B. travelled C. toured D. visited
22. A. long B. strong C. heavy D. hard
23. A. said B. told C. discussed D. described
24. A. while B. but C. so D. since
25. A. was B. were C. had D. did
VI. Choose the under lined part (A, B, C or D) that needs correction. (1.0 pt)
26. My uncle in Paris on vacation, but I wish he is here to help me repair my bicycle. A B C D
27. Jenny wrote a five-pages report on the Vietnam War. A B C D
28. Susan speaks so fastly that I can't understand her. A B C D
29. If you got here before seven in the morning, we can catch the early train. A B C D
30. What about use public buses instead of motorbikes to reduce exhaust fume? A B C D
VII. Read the passage below and decide whether the statements are True or False. (1.0 pt)
The internet is a great place to look up information. The same information may be found in libraries, but the Internet makes information available 24 hours a day. Furthermore, information on the Internet may be more up-to-date, and some would never be found in a library. The Internet is not a replacement for libraries, but it is an extremely valuable supplement.
When you are connected to the Internet, you are ready to start searching. The basic step for finding what are you looking for in a fast and easy way is: Find a search engine. A search engine is a useful tool for looking up information on the Internet. Basically, it is an Internet site that will do the searching on the Internet for you. There are many different search engine and websites for you to use. They are divided up into several categories for your convenience. This will allow you to select a site that will be better for searching different topics.
31. The Internet is a good way to get information.
32. All the information on the Internet is available in the library.
33. The Internet can not only replace libraries but also provide you with more up-to-date information.
34. A search engine can help you find what you are looking for in a fast and easy way.
35. There are few search engines and websites for you to use.
VII. Use the correct form of the words in brackets to complete sentences. (1.0 pt)
36. The earthquake in Kobe in 1995 caused________damage. (DISASTER)
37. Housework has_________ been regarded as women's work. (TRADITION)
38. The computer is a marvelous__________ in our modern age. (INVENT)
39. Some designers have________the ao dai by printing lines of poetry on it. (MODERN)
40. It's the feeling of________that I enjoy most when I go skiing. (FREE)
IX. Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first one. (1.0 pt)
41. "Where are you planning to spend your holiday?" Kate asked me.
Kate asked me_________________________________.
42. It is a one-hour flight from Sophia to Athens.
43. They have just introduced a new style of jeans in the USA.
A new style of jeans_________________________.
44. I don't know John's phone number, so I can't call him.
45. This house is so expensive that we can't buy it.
It is such______________________________________.
X. Rearrange the given words or phrases to make meaningful sentences. (1.0 pt)
46. some old friends/ a picnic/ preparing for/ with/ I'm/ of mine/ .
47. people/ tha / He's/ this area/ have spoiled/ disappointed/ .
48. at work/ prefer to wear/ often/ modern clothing/ Many Vietnamese women/ .
49. primary school/ Mary/ the mosque/ used to walk past/ on her way to/ .
50. in their path/ anything/ Tornadoes/ that is/ can suck up/ .