Bài tập ôn tập tiếng Anh lớp 10 - Bài 4,5,6
REVIEW ENGLISH 10 UNIT 4,5,6
Bộ sưu tập Bài tập ôn tập tiếng Anh lớp 10 Unit 4, 5, 6 Tiếng Anh lớp 10 sẽ mang đến cho quý thầy cô giáo và các em học sinh các tài liệu hay, chất lượng phục vụ việc dạy và học môn Tiếng Anh. Các tài liệu trong bộ sưu tập này sẽ giúp các em học sinh nắm được vốn từ vựng và ngữ pháp trong Unit 4, 5, 6 tiếng Anh lớp 10. Chúng tôi hi vọng, bộ sưu tập này sẽ giúp ích cho quá trình dạy và học của quý thầy cô giáo và các em học sinh.
I. Choose the word which underlined part is pronounced differently from the others:
1. a. top b. job c. box d. call
2. a. food b. put c. full d. pull
3. a. teacher b. bird c. other d. together
4. a. more b. four c. wrong d. sport
II. Circle the best answers:
5. He became____ after a car accident.
a. disabled b. rich c. able d. a and c are correct
6. A ____is a machine which can keep food fresh.
a. electric- cooker b. radio c. telephone d. fridge
7._____ is the physical part of the computer system.
a. software b. hardware c. CD roms d. CPU
8. My brother ___________ English for six years.
a. have learned b. learns c. learned d. has learned
9. There was a car crash yesterday. The ______ were taken to the hospital.
a. injured b. die c. poor d. rich
10. The young usually___ to the English speaking club on Sunday.
a. go b. goes c. went d. have gone
11. Last night, after Mai ________ her homework, she _______ TV with her parents
a. did/ had watched b. did/ watched c. had done/ watched d. has done/ watched
12. Have you ever ___________ a lion?
a. see b. saw c. seen d. been seen
13. When we arrived at his office, he___________ for his house already.
a. had left b. left c. has left d. will leave
14. An electric cooker is used ________ rice, meat, vegetables.
a. cooking b. cook c. to cook d. cooks
15. Don't forget ___________ the book I gave you.
a. read b. to read c. reads d. reading
16. I used _____ in Da Lat 10 years ago.
a. lives b. living c. lived d. to live
17. Tan ___________ his friends to his house.
a. just has invited b. have just invited c. has just invited d. had just invited
18. Let's think about the work________ makes us feel happy!
a. which b. what c. that d. a&c are correct
19. When I was 10, I used_______ a lot of ice cream.
a. eat b. ate c. eating d. to eat
20. It's the nicest hotel ___________ I used to stay.
a. whom b. that c. what d. which
21. A pen is a thing _______ you can use to write every thing.
a. that b. who c. whom d. this
22. Julia is a nurse so she takes care of the _____ everyday.
a. rich b. poor c. sick d. unemployed
23. A ____ person is one who can not see any thing.
a. dumb b. deaf c. poor d. blind
24. A/An ______ keeps the atmosphere cool or warm.
a. radio b. vacuum cleaner c. air conditioner d. TV
25. When we ___________ at his office, he ___________ for his house already.
a. arrived /had left b. had arrived/ left c. arrived/has left d. arrive/ will leave
Mr Tam is an old company director. He said, "I wasn't worried when my son bought a computer. After a lot of children have parents who don't understand computer. But when my secretary asked me for a computer in the office I really became worried. So I decided to take some computing lessons and my son became my teacher. But after a few lessons I began to feel tired because I really didn't understand at all. So I made an excuse. Since then I haven't said anything about the computer to my son and my secretary".
Answer the questions:
1/ Who is Mr Tam?
- Mr Tam is an old company director.
2/ Was he worried when his son bought a computer?
- No, he wasn't.
3/ Did Mr Tam take some computing lessons?
- Yes, he did.
4/ Why did he begin feel tired?
- Because he really didn't understand at all after a few lessons.
IV. Build sentences base on the suggestions:
1.The children/ have/ every/ reason/ proud/ their efforts.
- The children have every reason to be proud of their efforts.
2. computer/ a / calculating machine/ speed/ calculations.
- A computer is a calculating machine which speeds up calculations.
3. I / write/ tell you/ piece / news.
- I'm writing to tell you a piece of news.
V. Rewrite sentences using the passive voice:
1. They have showed more than 50 films in Hanoi since June.
- More than 50 films have bee shown in Hanoi since June.
2. The farmers have grown trees in this region.
- Trees have been grown by the farmers in this region.
3. The government has built some new schools for disabled children.
- Some new schools for disabled children have been built.
VI. Rewrite the sentences without changing their meanings:
1. Many tourists have visited Casa Loma castle in Canada
- Casa Loma castle in Canada has been visited by many tourists.
2. These famous doctors have cured many deadly diseases since they move to this town
- Many deadly diseases have been cured by these famous doctors since they move to this town.
3. He was sitting in the emergency room. It was very crowded
- He was sitting in the emergency room which was very crowded.
4. The doctor asked him to lie down. She looked very worried
- The doctor who looked very worried asked him to lie down.