Bài tập tự luận Tiếng Anh lớp 11 Unit 3: A Party
Bài tập tự luận Tiếng Anh lớp 11 Unit 3: A Party
Bạn đang cần tìm kiếm tài liệu tham khảo khi học môn Tiếng Anh lớp 11? Bài tập tự luận Tiếng Anh lớp 11 Unit 3 A Party chính là tài liệu mà bạn cần! VnDoc.com đã tổng hợp và biên soạn kỹ càng nhằm tạo điều kiện thuận lợi nhất cho quý thầy cô và các bạn học sinh ôn tập.
Giải bài tập SGK Tiếng Anh lớp 11 Unit 3: Listening - Writing
Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 Unit 3: A party có đáp án
I. Đọc đoạn văn sau rồi trả lời các câu hỏi sau bài đọc.
A birthday party is a celeberation that occurs to celebrate the birth of the person being honored. The birthday party is the most celebrated event in the world. While a child's party is usually at home and consists of soft drinks and sweet foods as well as savory, adults' often take place in clubs with a butter of savory food and alcohol.
In Western culture, particularly in the United States, birthday parties are often accompanied by colourful decorations. A traditional birthday cake is often served with candles that are to be blown out after a "birthday wish" has been made. This wish is usually kept secret, and represents some desire for the time between the current birthday and the next. While the birthday cake is brought to the table, the song "Happy Birthday" is generally sung. A birthday party may be an event planned carefully through a special agency or through a party service.
A HOUSE-WARMING PARTY
A house-warming party is held on the occasion of moving into a new residence. It is an occasion for the hosts to represent their new home to their friends, and sometimes for friends to give gifts to furnish the new home. House-warming parties are generally informal; usually there are no planned activities besides a possible tour.
AN OFFICE PARTY
Office parties are events held by corporations or businesses often either at the site of the business or in high class venues. These celebrations can coincide with some change the business is making, or the undertaking of a new enterprise that the business wants support or publicity for. Office parties are also credited with boosting the general morale of those employed at the business. This can result in better temperament in the workplace and higher productivity.
A DANCE PARTY
A dance party is an event where the main theme of the party involves in loud music and dance. Conversation is not an integral part of these parties as those who attend express themselves through their physical movements.
1. What is the meaning of a birthday celebration?
2. In which occasion is a housewarming party held?
3. What is the purpose of the housewarming party?
4. What is the benefit of an office party?
5. Is dance party an event when people can enjoy music and dance?
II. Đổi các câu sau thành câu bị động. Không cần đề cập đến tác nhân gây ra hành động nếu không cần thiết.
1. The police shouldn't allow people to park there.
2. They are watching my house.
3. The examiner will read the passage three times.
4. Candidates may not use dictionaries.
5. We cannot exchange articles which customers have bought during the sale. (Articles. . .)
III. Đổi các câu sau thành câu chủ động. Thêm chủ ngữ mới thích hợp cho câu chủ động.
1. He was made to surrender his passport.
2. This scientific theory has now been proved to be false.
3. The car which was blown over the cliff yesterday is now being salvaged.
4. The house where the dead man was found is being guarded by the police to prevent it from being entered and the evidence interfered with.
5. Why wasn't the car either locked or put into the garage?
IV. Viết một bức thư cá nhân
Trước khi viết bạn hãy trả lời các câu hỏi sau:
- Have you ever been in an unexpected situation?
- How did it happen?
Dàn bài gợi ý:
Đoạn I: Give the reason why you write the letter.
Đoạn II: - State what the problem was.
- Describe how the problem happened.
- Describe your feeling at the time.
Đoạn III: State what you learn from the situation
Nêu lý do viết thư:
- I'm going to tell you one of the most embarrassing experiences that has happened in my life.
- I'm writing to tell you one of my most embarrassing experiences.
Hãy nói xem điều gì đã xảy ra:
- I was invited to a party of one of my close friends, but I forgot to take her the present.
- I was invited to a big party but I left my gift at home.
Miêu tả sự việc:
- On hurrying to the party, I forgot taking the gift with me.
- I was absorbed in choosing my clothes, I forgot taking the gift with me.
Miêu tả cảm giác của mình lúc đó:
- I felt very embarrassed at that time.
- I felt so embarrassed that I couldn't say anything.
Bạn rút ra được bài học gì sau sự việc ấy:
- I must be careful and well-prepared before going to a party.
- I must considerate when doing something.
Bài viết mẫu
Thank you so much for your lovely photograph. You looked great in the ceremony. You want to know my latest news, don't you? I'm going to tell you one of the most embarrassing experiences that has happened in my life.
Last week, I was invited to a birthady party of one of my close friends, Fiona. I was excited about going there. I went to a gift shop and chose a lovely present for her. Then I ran home and put the present on the corner of the desk. The time for the party was coming, so I got dressed and hurried to Fiona's house. On getting there, I saw some of my friends standing at the door giving Fiona cards, flowers, and gifts. I didn't notice that I hadn't brought the present with me. When Fiona called me, I realized that I forgot one big thing. "Oh, my god. I don't take my gift with me. What should I do?" Some of my friends looked at me with a little surprise, so I felt very embarrassed and couldn't say anything. Finally, I tried to keep calm and told her that I had forgotten the present at home and I would send her later. You know I have never been in a situation like that. You can imagine how I felt at that time.
Since then I have learned that I must be very careful and well-prepared before going to a party.