Đề thi giữa học kì 2 môn Anh lớp 11 năm 2020 - 2021 số 1
Đề thi giữa kì 2 lớp 11 môn tiếng Anh có đáp án
Đề thi tiếng Anh lớp 11 giữa học kì 2 có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh lớp 11 giữa học kì 2 năm 2020 - 2021 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề thi tiếng Anh giữa học kì 2 lớp 11 có đáp án bao gồm nhiều dạng bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 11 chương trình mới khác nhau giúp các em ôn tập những kỹ năng tiếng Anh cơ bản hiệu quả.
Circle the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the other words.
|1. A. supply||B. dirty||C. energy||D. happy|
|2. A. decreased||B. influenced||C. endangered||D. established|
|3. A. answer||B. sweater||C. swim||D. switch|
|4. A. heat||B. nuclear||C. feat||D. clean|
|5. A. power||B. slow||C. snow||D. show|
Circle the best answer for each sentence.
1. Many rare ____ of animals are in danger of extinction.
2. People are destroying the environment by adding ____ to it.
3. Many efforts have been made to protect ____ nature.
4. Many species of animals are threatened and could easily become ____.
5. Many animals are ____ for their fur and other valuable parts of their bodies.
C. run after
6. They started a campaign to ____ smoking among teenagers.
7. Dinosaurs became ____ millions of years ago.
8. The chemical ____ from cars and factories make the air, water and soil dangerously dirty.
9. Human beings are ____ for the changes in the environment.
10. By cutting down trees, we ____ the natural habitat of birds and animals.
Complete the sentences with whose, who, which, or where
1. Tom, _________ sister is a teacher, is in my class.
2. The White House, _________ the US president lives, is in Washington.
3. My brother, _________ works in Warsaw, earns a lot of money.
4. Venice, is in Italy, _________ is a very old city.
5. The Ritz Hotel, _________ we stayed last year, is very expensive.
6. John Lennon, _________ was born in 1940, was a member of The Beatles.
7. My car, _________ I bought last month, broke down again.
8. Molly, _________ father is from Paris, speaks French very well
Read the passage carefully then circle the correct answers.
Many environmental experts are pessimistic about the future of our (1)____. They say that in the next few years harmful (2)____ will further damage the ozone layer, there will be more losses of irreplaceable tropical rainforests. and serious air pollution will cause the climate itself to change. They also warn us that Third World (3)____ will continue to suffer ecological consequences, while the (4)____ countries consume the vast majority of the world’s (5)____. Animals are also at (6)____. It is feared that some (7)____ species may soon die out, as their natural (8)____ are destroyed. In some cases, the only way to save rare species from (9)____ is to breed them in captivity.
1. A. country B. planet C. society D. life
2. A. chemicals B. animals C. species D. plants
3. A. representatives B. countries C. parties D. governments
4. A. poor B. developing C. European D. rich
5. A. sources B. fuels C. materials D. resources
6. A. risk B. danger C. accidents D. unfortunate
7. A. savage B. dangerous C. endangered D. dangered
8. A. environment B. habitats C. resources D. disasters
9. A. distinction B. instinct C. extension D. extinction
Read the passage carefully and choose the correct answer.
The Asian Games owes its origins to small Asian multi-sport competitions. The Far Eastern Championship Games were created to show unity and cooperation among three nations: Japan, the Philippines and China. The first games were held in Manila, the Philippines in 1931. Other Asian nations participated after they were organized.
(owe: sth to sb/sth: recognize sb/sth as the cause or source of sth)
After World War II, a number of Asian countries became independent. Many of the new independent Asian countries wanted to use a new type of competition where Asian dominance (authority) should not be shown by violence and should be strengthened by mutual understanding. In August 1948, during the 14th Olympic Game in London, India Representative Guru Dutt Sondhi proposed to sports leaders of the Asian teams the idea of having discussions about holding the Asian Games. They agreed to form the Asian Athletic Federation. A preparatory was set up to draft the charter for the Asian amateur athletic federation. In February, 1949, the Asian athletic federation was formed and used the name Asian Games Federation. It was formed and used the name Asian Games Federation. It was decided to hold the first Asian Games in 1951 in New Delhi, the capital of India. They added that the Asian Games would be regularly held once every four years.
1. The text is about ____.
A. the origin of the Asian Games
B. the Far Eastern Championship Games
C. the Games in Manila
D. the relationship of Japan, the Philippines, and China
2. The Far Eastern Championship Games ____.
A. were held in Manila after World War II
B. were held in Japan
C. were attended by all countries in Asia
D. had the participation of only three nations
3. The 14th Olympic Games took place ____.
A. in 1913
B. in August 1948
C. before the World War II
D. In February 1949
4. The Asian Games ____.
A. were suggested establishing by a Londoner
B. were first held in China
C. were first held in India
D. were held in the same year of the 14th Olympic Games
5. The Asian Games were first held in ____.
Trên đây là Đề thi giữa kì 2 môn tiếng Anh lớp 11 có đáp án. Mời thầy cô tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 cả năm khác như:Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 11, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 11, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 11,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.
Để chuẩn bị tốt cho năm học 2020 - 2021 sắp tới, mời quý thầy cô, các bậc phụ huynh và các em học sinh tham gia nhóm Facebook: Tài liệu học tập lớp 11 để tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu các môn học khác nhau.