Bài tập nâng cao tiếng Anh lớp 11 Unit 1 The Generation Gap
Đáp ứng nhu cầu Đề học tốt tiếng Anh lớp 11 chương trình mới năm 2021 - 2022, VnDoc.com đã đăng tải rất nhiều tài liệu lý thuyết - bài tập tiếng Anh 11 khác nhau.
Mở đầu chương trình học tiếng Anh lớp 11 thí điểm là Unit 1 The Generation Gap. Trong bài học này, các em đươc làm quen với nhiều từ vựng tiếng Anh liên quan đến Chủ đề Khoảng cách thế hệ và ngữ pháp tiếng Anh về Động từ khuyết thiếu (Modal verbs). Hy vọng tài liệu ôn tập tiếng Anh Unit 1 lớp 11 kèm đáp án dưới đây sẽ là tài liệu tiếng Anh hữu ích giúp các em trong việc học tập.
Xem thêm: Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 Unit 1: Generation gap nâng cao CÓ ĐÁP ÁN
Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 11 nâng cao Unit 1 có đáp án
Nằm trong bộ Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 11 theo từng Unit, Đề luyện tập tiếng Anh 11 Unit 1 The Generation Gap có đáp án dưới đây gồm nhiều dạng bài tập trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh khác nhau giúp các em học sinh củng cố kiến thức trọng tâm hiệu quả.
Part I. PHONETICS
Exercise 1. Mark the letter A, B, c, or D to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.
1. A. access
2. A. behaviour
3. A. donate
4. A. experience
5. A. romantic
6. A. legal
7. A. constitution
8. A. generational
9. A. studious
10. A. frustrating
Part II. VOCABULARY
Exercise 2. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
11. I live in a/an _________with my parents and my elder sister in the Coastal area.
A. Extended family
B. nuclear family
C. Extended house
D. nuclear house
12. One advantage of living in a/an __________ is to strengthen relationship between young children and adults.
A. Nuclear family
B. nuclear house
C. Extended family
D. extended house
13. In my opinion, family members are responsible for _________ .
A. The housework
B. the chores
D. A and B
14. My grandpa is the most conservative person in my family. He never ________about way of life.
A. Gives his opinion
B. changes his mind
C. Gives his view
D. keeps in mind
15. After graduating from university, I want to __________ my father’s footsteps.
A. Follow in
B. succeed in
C. go after
16. In a nuclear family, both mother and father have responsibility for housekeeping and _________ .
A. Child care
D. generation gap
17. Four generations living in the same roof will have different ___________ of lifestyle.
18. Luckily, my parents are always willing to listen to my new ideas. They’re very
19. My mother _________ me from going home after 10 p.m. every day.
D. All are correct
20. Anna often dresses _________ when going to the parties in order to attract her friends’ attention.
21. We’re surprised by Joe’s __________ every Monday. He changes it at least 4 times a month.
22. I rarely eat ______ and drink _________because they’re not food for health.
A. Snack/energy drink
B. fast food/juice
C. Fruit/alcoholic drink
D. junk food/soft drink
23. Generation ____________ is the difference in the thoughts and viewpoints amongst generations living together,
D. All are correct
24. I was tired and couldn’t________ on doing my research project properly.
C. Pay attention
D. Both A and c
25. My parents don’t let me get married until I graduate from university and they never __________ their mind about that.
26. The __________arises when Jack and his parents have considerable disagreement on his choice of university.
27. I do morning exercise and play volleyball regularly so as to keep ________and be healthier.
B. good shape
28. Since the family law was implemented, domestic violence has been a rare _______ in this area.
B. taking place
29. My farther used to _________ a lot of challenges before establishing his 0wn insurance company.
30. I wish I could do something to reduce financial ________ on my parents.
Exercise 3. Mark the letter A, B, c, or D to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
31. Despite being a kid, Tuan always helps his mother do the chores every day.
D. house duties
32. When I was a child, my mother used to teach me table manners.
33. Many parents find it hard to understand their children when they are teenagers.
34. There’ re many problems which are unavoidable when living in an extended family.
35. Mary has a strong desire to make independent decisions.
36. My mother mistakenly believes that my fashion style breaks the norm of society.
37. I always look at this matter from a different viewpoint.
A. Point of view
B. view from point
38. We find it unattractive when dress flashily.
39. Consuming too much junk food increases the risk of obesity.
40. I feel extremely depressed as conflict occurs frequently amongst generations in my family.
A. Comes on
B. comes up
C. comes in
D. comes into
Exercise 4. Mark the letter A, B, c, or D to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
41. If you live in an extended family. you’ll have great joy and get support of other members.
A. Close family
B. traditional family
C. Nuclear family
D. large family
42. Our mother encourages us to be open-minded about new opinions and experiences.
43. Domestic violence is strictly forbidden all over the world.
44. Jane found herself in conflict with her parents over her future career.
45. I can’t concentrate on my work because of the noise caused by my children.
46. My grandpa’s point of view about marriage remains conservative.
47. Finally, I decide to follow in my father’s footsteps to work in state-owned enterprise.
B. public limited
48. My grandma usually takes care of us when my parents are away on business.
49. We greatly respect my teacher for all of the best things that she brought to us.
A. Look up to
B. look forwards
C. look for
D. look down on
50. I regretted not to buy those trendy shoes through lack of money.
Part III. GRAMMAR
Exercise 5. Mark the letter A, B, c, or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
51. All students_______ wear uniforms at school because it is a rule.
A. Should B. have to C. ought to D. must
52. You ______finish your homework before you go to bed.
A. Must B. have to C. should D. ought to
53. This drink isn’t beneficial for health. You_______ drink it too much.
A. Should B. ought to not C. ought not to D. mustn’t
54. This warning sign indicates that you______ step on the grass.
A. Shouldn’t B. mustn’t C. don’t have to D. ought not to
55. I think you_______ do exercise regularly in order to keep your body good shape.
A. Must B. should C. ought to D. Both B and c
56. I will lend you some money, but you ________pay it back to me next week.
A. Should B. have to C. must D. mustn’t
57. Hoa _________feed the cats because her mother has done it already.
A. Has to B. doesn’t have to C. must D. Both A and c
58. Those audiences ________ show their tickets before entering the concert hall.
A. Have to B. must C. ought to D. don’t have to
59. The children _________ spend too much time playing Computer games.
A. Mustn’t B. ought to not C. shouldn’t D. Both B and c
60. In case you’re suffered from the injury, you ________see the doctor today.
A. Had better B. must C. ought D. have better
61. Water park is free for kids under 6 years old, so you_____pay money for your son.
A. Have to B. mustn’t C. should D. don’t have to
62. You look totally exhausted. You ______ take a rest instead of working overtime.
A. Should B. ought C. must D. has better
*Tải file để xem đáp án chi tiết*
Đáp án có trong file tải: Bài tập trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh lớp 11 Unit 1 sách mới. Mời thầy cô tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 11, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 11, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 11,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.
Mời quý thầy cô, các bậc phụ huynh tham gia nhóm Facebook: Tài liệu ôn tập lớp 11 để tham khảo chi tiết các tài liệu học tập lớp 11 các môn năm 2021 - 2022.