Bài tập trắc nghiệm câu bị động có đáp án
Trắc nghiệm Câu bị động tiếng Anh 9 có đáp án
VnDoc.com xin giới thiệu đến các bạn tài liệu Ngữ pháp Tiếng Anh lớp 9 chuyên đề Câu Bị Động - Passive Voice có đáp án dưới đây. Trắc nghiệm câu bị đông trong tiếng Anh 9 có đáp án sẽ là nguồn tài liệu học tập hữu ích giúp các bạn ôn luyện nhuần nhuyễn phần ngữ pháp khó nhằn về Cấu trúc câu bị động trong chương trình học này hiệu quả. Sau đây mời các bạn vào tham khảo.
Bộ bài tập trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh lớp 9 bao gồm 6 bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 9 khác nhau về Cấu trúc câu bị động giúp các em học sinh lớp 9 nhắc lại những kiến thức lý thuyết đã hoc về Cấu trúc & Cách dùng Câu bị động - Passive voice hiệu quả.
1. The longest fish in the contest was eighteen inches long".
"It_____ by Thelma Rivers".
a. was catching
c. was caught
2. "I heard you decided to take up tennis".
"Yes, I have_____ every day".
a. been played
b. been playing
3. "Are we about to have dinner?".
"Yes, it _____ in the dinning room".
a. is serving
c. is being served
4. "Why is Stanley in jail?" "He_____ of robbery".
a. has been convicted
b. has been convicting
c. has convicted
5. "Where are Jack and Jan?" "They_____ the boxes you asked for into the house".
a. have been bringing
c. have been brought
d. to bring
6. "Where's the old chicken coop?"
"It_____ by a windstorm last year."
b. is destroyed
c. was destroyed
7. "We're still looking for Thomas".
"Hasn't he_____ yet?".
a. been found
b. to find
d. being found
8. "Whatever happened t that fortune - teller?"
"I don't know. She _____ around her in a long time".
a. hasn't seen
b. didn't see
c. hasn't been seeing
d. hasn't been seen
9. "Diana is a wonderful ballet dancer".
"She_____ since she was four".
a. has been dancing
b. has been danced
c. is dancing
d. was danced
10. "What a beautiful dress you're wearing!"
"Thank you. It_____ especially for me by a French tailor".
a. is made
b. has made
d. was made
11. "Those eggs of different colors are very artistic".
"Yes, they_____ in Russia".
a. were painted
b. were paint
c. were painting
12. "Homer is in jail for smoking marijuana".
"He_____ that it was against the law".
a. is telling
b. was told
13. "The maintenance people didn't remove the chairs from the ballroom".
"Don't worry. They _____ them before the dance begins".
a. will have been moved
b. will have moved
c. were moved
14. Gold_____ in California in the nineteenth century.
a. was discovered
b. has been discovered
c. was discover
d. they discovered
15. _____ that military spending is extremely high.
a. We are felt
b. It feels
c. It is felt
d. We feel that it is
16. All planes_____ before departure.
a. will checked
b. will has checked
c. will be checked
d. will been checked
17. I wanted_____ by the head of the company, but it was impossible.
a. to see
b. to be seen
d. being to see
18. Katherine_____ at Bob's house every night this week.
a. has been eaten
b. has eating
c. is being eating
d. has been eating
19. "Where did you get these old dresses?".
"We_____ them in the old trunk".
a. were found
d. have been found
20. "What happened to the old mail carrier?"
"He_____ to a new neighborhood to work".
a. has sent
b. was send
c. was sent
1. Some body cleans the room every day.
a. The room every day is cleaned.
b. The room is every day cleaned.
c. The room is cleaned every day.
d. The room is cleaned by somebody every day.
2. They cancelled all flights because of fog.
a. All flights because of fog were cancelled.
b. All flights were cancelled because of fog.
c. All flights were because of fog cancelled.
d. All flights were cancelled by them because of fog.
3. People don't use this road very often.
a. This road is not used very often.
b. Not very often this road is not used.
c. This road very often is not used.
d. This road not very often is used.
4. Somebody accused me of stealing money.
a. I was accused by somebody of stealing money.
b. I was accused of stealing money.
c. I was accused of stealing money by somebody.
d. I was accused stealing money.
5. How do people learn languages?
a. How are languages learned?
b. How are languages learned by people?
c. How languages are learned?
d. Languages are learned how?
6. People warned us not to go out alone.
a. We were warned not going out alone.
b. We were warned not to go out alone by people.
c. We weren't warned to go out alone.
d. We were warned not to go out alone.
7. Somebody is using the computer at the moment.
a. The computer is being use at the moment.
b. The computer at the moment is being used.
c. The computer is being used by some body at the moment.
d. The computer is used at the moment.
8. I didn't realize that somebody was recording our conversation.
a. I didn’t realize that our conversation was recorded.
b. I didn't realize that our conversation was being recorded.
c. I didn't realize that our conversation was being recorded by someone.
d. Our conversation wasn't realized to be recorded.
9. We found that they had cancelled the game.
a. We found that the fame had been cancelled.
b. The game had been cancelled.
c. We found that the game had been cancelled by them.
d. The game were found to be cancelled.
10. They are building a new highway around the city.
a. A new highway is being built around the city.
b. A new highway is being built around the city by them
c. A new highway around the city is being built.
d. Around the city a new highway is being built.
11. They have built a new hospital near the airport.
a. A new hospital has been built near the airport by them.
b. A new hospital near the airport has been built.
c. A new hospital has been built near the airport.
d. Near the airport a new hospital has been.
12. People should send their complaints to the head office.
a. Complaints should be sent to the head office.
b. Complaints should be sent to the head office by people.
c. Their complaints should be sent to the head office by people.
d. Their complaints to the head office should be sent.
13. They had to postpone the meeting because of illness.
a. The meeting had to be postponed because of illness.
b. The meeting had to because of illness be postponed.
c. The meeting had to be postponed by them because of illness.
d. The meeting because of illness had to be postponed.
14. Somebody might have stolen our car.
a. Somebody might have been stolen your car.
b. Your car might be stolen.
c. Your car might have been stolen by somebody.
d. Your car might have been stolen.
15. An electrical fault could have caused the fire.
a. An electrical fault could have been caused by the fire.
b. An electrical fault could have caused the fire.
c. The fire could have been caused by a electrical fault.
d. The fire could have caused an electrical fault.
16. They are going to hold next year's congress in San Francisco.
a. Congress is going to be held next year in San Francisco.
b. Congress in San Francisco is going to be held next year.
c. Next year's congress is going to be held by them held next year.
d. Next year's congress is going to be held in San Francisco.
17. They shouldn't have played the football match in such bad weather.
a. The football match shouldn't have been played in such bad weather.
b. The football match shouldn't have been played by them in such bad weather.
c. The football match shouldn't be played in such bad weather.
d. The football match shouldn't have played in such bad weather.
18. The bill includes service
a. Service is included by the bill
b. Service included in the bill
c. Service is included in the bill
d. Service is in the bill
19. They have changed the date of the meeting
a. The date of the meeting has been changed
b. The date of the meeting has been changed by them
c. The meeting has been changed the date
d. The date of the meeting has changed
20. Brian told me that somebody had tracked him in the street.
a. I was told by Brian that somebody had attacked him in the street.
b. I was told by Brian that he had been attacked in the street.
c. Brain told me to have been attacked in the street.
d. Brian told me that he had been attacked in the street
1. They will ask you a lot of questions at the interview.
a. You will be asked a lot of questions at the interview.
b. You will be asked a lot of questions at the interview by them.
c. A lot of questions will be asked you at the interview.
d. A lot of questions will be asked at the interview.
2. Nobody told me that George was ill.
a. I was told that
b. I wasn't told that George was ill
c. George wasn't told to be it
d. George was told not to be ill
3. His colleagues gave him a present when he retired.
a. He was given a present when he retired.
b. A present was given by his colleagues when he retired.
c. He was given a present by his colleagues when he retired.
d. A present was given him when he retired.
4. We will send you the results as soon as they are ready.
a. You will be sent the results as soon as they are ready.
b. You will be sent the results as soon as they are ready by us.
c. The results will be sent you by us as soon as they are ready.
d. The results will be sent you as soon as they are ready by us.
5. I think they should have offered Tom the job.
a. I think Tom should have been offered the job by them.
b. I think Tom should have been offered the job.
c. I am thought they should have offered Tom the job.
d. I think the job should have been offered Tom
6. They say that many people are homeless after the tsunami.
a. They say many people to have been homeless after the tsunami.
b. They say many people to be homeless after the tsunami.
c. Many people are said to have been homeless after the tsunami.
d. Many people are said to be homeless after the tsunami.
7. They know that the Prime Minister is in favour of the new law.
a. The Prime Minister is known to have been in favour of the new law.
b. They know the Prime Minister to be in favour of the new law.
c. The Prime Minister is known to be in favour of the new law.
d. They know the Prime Minister to have been in favour of the new law.
8. They expect that the government will lose the election.
a. The government is expected to have lost the election.
b. The government is expected to lose the election.
c. They expect the government to lose the election.
d. They expect the government have lost election.
9. They think that the prisoner escaped by climbing over the wall.
a. The prisoner is thought to escape by climbing over the wall.
b. The prisoner is thought escaped by climbing over the wall.
c. The prisoner is thought having escaped by climbing over the wall.
d. The prisoner is thought to have escaped by climbing over the wall.
10. They believer that the thieves got in through the kitchen window.
a. The thieves are believed to have got in through the kitchen window.
b. The thieves are believed to get in through the kitchen window.
c. They believe the thieves got in through the kitchen window.
d. They believe the thieves have got in through the kitchen window.
11. They report that over 200,000 people were killed in the tsunami.
a. Over 200,000 people are reported to have been killed in the tsunami.
b. Over 200,000 people are reported to be killed in the tsunami
c. Over 200,000 people are reported to have killed in the tsunami.
d. Over 200,000 people are reported to kill in the tsunami.
12. They say that three men were arrested after the explosion.
a. Three men are said to be arrested after the explosion.
b. Three men are said to have been arrested after the explosion.
c. Three mend are said to have arrested after the explosion.
d. Three men are said to arrest after the explosion.
13. The boys carried the box into the room.
a. The box was carried by the boys into the room.
b. The box was carried into the room.
c. The box into the room was carried by the boys.
d. The box was carried into the room by the boys.
14. Tom bought that book yesterday.
a. That book was bought yesterday by Tom.
b. That book was bought by Tom yesterday.
c. That book yesterday was bought by Tom.
d. That book was bought yesterday.
15. The old man treated the little boy badly.
a. The little boy was treated by the old man badly.
b. The little boy was badly treated by the old man.
c. The little boy badly was treated by the old man.
d. The little boy was treated baldly by the old man.
16. They didn’t offer Ann the job.
a. The job wasn't offered Ann by them.
b. Ann wasn't offered them the job.
c. Ann wasn't offered the job by them.
d. Ann wasn't offered the job.
17. Scientists have not produced a miraculous drug which can SIDA a miraculous
a. has not been produced by scientists which can cure SIDA.
b. has not been produced by scientists who can cure SIDA.
c. which can cure SIDA has not been produced by scientists.
d. who can cure SIDA have not been produced by scientists.
18. The letter that I received yesterday is from my sister.
a. I was received that the letter is from my sister.
b. The letter that was received yesterday is from my sister.
c. The letter yesterday that is from my sister is received by me.
d. I received yesterday that the letter is from my sister.
19. People say that he is the most experienced teacher of English.
a. He is said to be the most experienced teacher of English.
b. He is said the most experienced teacher of English.
c. He is to be said the most experienced teacher of English.
d. That he is the most experienced teacher of English is said by people.
20. He is teaching me speaking and listening
a. Me is being taught speaking and listening.
b. I speaking and listening are being taught.
c. I am being taught listening and speaking.
d. Speaking and listening is being taught me
1. They were interviewing her for the job.
She ________________ for the job.
a.was being interviewed
b. was interviewed
c. has been interviewed
2. Tom is writing the letter.
The letter ________________ by Tom.
a. was written
b.is being written
c. has been written
3. Everyone understands English.
English ________________ by everyone.
a. is understood
b. has been understood
c. was understood
4. The employees brought up this issue during the meeting.
This issue ________________ by the employees during the meeting.
a. has been brought up
b.is brought up
c. was brought up
5. The professor told him not to talk in class.
He ________________ by the professor not to talk in class.
a. has been told
b. was told
c. was being told
6. They say that women are smarter than men.
Women ________________ to be smarter than men.
a. were being said
b. were said
c. are said
7. The fire has destroyed the house.
The house ________________ by the fire.
a. has been destroyed
b. was being destroyed
c. is destroyed
8. She would have told you.
You ________________ by her.
a. would have been told
b. would be told
c. were being told
9. She would reject the offer.
The offer ________________ by her.
a. will have been rejected
b. would be rejected
c. will be rejected
10. This surprises me. I ________________ by this.
a. would have been surprised
b. will be surprised
Exercise 5. Choose the correct answer.
1. America __________ By Columbus in 1492.
A. are discovered
B. were discovering
C. is discovered
D. was discovere
2. Parrots and crows __________ The most intelligent birds.
A. were considering
B. are considered
D. was considered
3. I still can’t believe! My bicycle __________ last night.
A. was stolen
B. was stealing
C. were stolen
4. Mary traffic accidents __________ by dangerous driving.
C. are caused
D. which are caused.
5. Many US automobiles __________ in Detroit, Michigan.
B. are manufactured
C. have manufactured
D. are manufacturing
6. Grass __________ by fat cows on the green meadow
A. are eaten
B. was being eaten
C. were being eat
D. was been eaten
7. So much progress __________ That there may be space-frights to Mars
A. is being made
B. are being made
C. will be made
D. will being made
8. Many people believe we can look forward to the day when even our household jobs like cleaning and decorating__________ by computer-control robots.
A. will be doing
B. are being done
C. would be done
D. will be done.
9. English __________since 2002.
A. have been learned
B. has been learnt
C. has to learn
D. have to learn
10. Your bill should __________ before you leave the hotel.
A. be paid
B. is paid
C. are paid
D. was paid
Exercise 6. Choose the best answer by circling the corresponding letter A, B, C, or D
1/ The manager insisted …………….me a position in the company.
A. for offering B. on offering C. in offer D. on offer
2/ The flight attendant reminded the man that smoking…there.
A. was not allowed B. is not allowed C. not to allow D. not allow
3/ The little boy begged the lady …………..some soup.
A. give B. gives C. giving D. to give
4/ They invited me ........... the weekend with them.
A. spends B. spend C. to spend D. spending
5/ He reminded me .......... the letter.
A. post B. to post C. posting D. to posting
6/ I warned Jim .............. playing with the snakes.
A. for B. in C. of D. against
7/ Mary apologized for ................. him earlier.
A. not phoning B. not phone C. not to phone D. not to phoning
8/ She advised him..................harder.
A. to study B. to studying C. study D. studying
9/ My mother asked me ..............the window.
A. open B. opening C. to opening D. to open
10/ Susan insisted on ............ Mary to the beach.
A. drive B. driving C. to drive D. to driving
11/ Huong congratulated me on .............. the entrance exam.
A. to pass B. to passing C. passing D. passed
12/ Mr Smith thanked Linda............. inviting him to the party.
A. for B. of C. on D. to
13/ Mary refused ........... me any more money.
A. to lend B. to lending C. lend D. lending
14/ The teacher told his students………all the homework before they ……….to class.
A. do/ come B. to do/ come C. to do/ came D. do/ came
15/ The supervisor apologized…………………
A. for be late B. for being late C. on being late D. on be late.
16/ The father told his son………..his time ……………games all day.
A. not to waste/ play B. not to waste/playing C. not waste/play D.not waste/ playing
17/ The lecturer told the students not to hesitate to ask if they ……….a question.
A. have B. has C. to have D. had
18/ My mother advised me ………….hope.
A. not lose B. not to lose C. not losing D. not to losing
19/ She said she would visit me …………….
A. following day B. the next day C. tomorrow D. next day
20/ He said he…………….. a busy day.
A. had had B. have had C. did have D. has had.
Exercise 7. Choose the correct answer A, B, C or D
1. Tomatoes ____________ before they are completely ripe.
A. can be picked
B. can pick
C. needn’t pick
D. should be picking
2. The keys ____________ somewhere.
A. must have been leaving
B. must have left
C. must be leaving
D. must have been left
3. Japanese _____________ at the meeting.
A. will speak
B. will spoken
C. will be spoken
D. will be speaking
4. All traffic laws ______________.
A. is observed
B. must be observed
C. must have observed
D. had better observe
5. Portuguese _____________ as an official language in this city since three hundred years ago.
A. has always been spoken
B. has been spoken always
C. has always spoken
D. had always spoken
Exercise 8: Choose the underlined part that needs correction
1. Your electrical bill (A) must be paid (B) before (C) the last day (D) of the month.
2. Some(A) accidents were (B) happened on (C) Arizona highway (D) last night.
3. The national anthem(A) of Vietnam will be sing (B) by (C) our class tomorrow morning.
4. A series(A) of conferences (B) are going to (C) be held (D) next week.
1. a; 2. b; 3. a; 4. c; 5. b; 6. c; 7. a; 8. a; 9. b; 10. c
Exercise 5. Choose the correct answer.
1.D; 2. B; 3. A; 4. C; 5. B; 6. B; 7. A; 8. D; 9. B; 10. A
Exercise 6. Choose the best answer by circling the corresponding letter A, B, C, or D
1B; 2A; 3D; 4C; 5B; 6D; 7A; 8A; 9D; 10B;
11C; 12A; 13A; 14C; 15B; 16B; 17D; 18B; 19B; 20A
Exercise 7. Choose the correct answer A, B, C or D
Exercise 5: Choose the underlined part that needs correction
1. A (electrical bill => electricity bill)
2. B (were => Ø)
3. B (will be sing => will be sung)
4. C (are going => is going)
Download đề thi và đáp án tại: Bài tập trắc nghiệm Câu bị động tiếng Anh có đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh cơ bản khác như: Tài liệu luyện kỹ năng Tiếng Anh cơ bản, Ôn tập Ngữ pháp Tiếng Anh, Luyện thi Tiếng Anh trực tuyến,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.