Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh lớp 10 Unit 9 Preserving the environment
Bài tập Unit 9 lớp 10 Preserving the environment có đáp án
Bài tập tiếng Anh 10 Unit 9 Preserving the environment có đáp án nằm trọng bộ bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 9 chương trình mới theo từng Unit do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra Unit 9 Preserving the environment lớp 10 có đáp án tổng hợp những dạng bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 10 chương trình mới khác nhau giúp các em nâng cao kỹ năng tiếng Anh cơ bản.
Choose the best answer A, B, C or D to complete the sentences.
1. Yesterday, Laura ____ him to put some shelves up.
B. is asking
D. was asked
2. Tom has ____ this story wasn't completely true.
A. admitting that
B. was admitted that
C. admitted that
D. admit that
3. When I rang Tessa some time last week, she said she was busy ____ day.
A. that B. the C. then D. this
4. I wonder ____ the tickets are on sale yet.
5. Mathew ____ Emma that her train was about to leave.
A. has reminded
B. has reminded that
D. reminded that
6. Hello, Jim. I didn't expect to see you today. Sophie said you ____ ill.
A. are B. were C. was D. should be
7. Ann ____ and left.
A. said goodbye to me
B. says goodbye to me
C. tell me goodbye
D. told me goodbye
8. I told you ____ to switch off the computer, didn't I?
C. not to
D. to not
9. Bill was slow, so I ____ hurry up.
A. tell him
B. told him for
C. told to
D. told him to
10. Sarah was driving too fast, so I ____ to slow down.
A. asked her
D. have asked her
Change into the reported speech.
1. Mr Jones gave the people gloves and said to them: "Protect yourselves from germs."
Mr Jones _____________________________________
2. Nam said, "The environment is severely affected by pollution."
Nam said _________________________
3. Mai said, "The burning of fossil fuels leads to air pollution."
Mai said (that) _________________________
4. Peter said, "Intensive insecticide and pesticide sprays in agriculture make the soil contaminated."
Peter said _____________________________________
5. "It's confusing because there are too many web pages about the environment" Nam said.
Nam said _____________________________________
Choose the word or phrase among A, B, C or D that best fits the blank space in the following passage.
World Environment Day which is (1) ____ on 5th June every year in an important day in the calendar of the United Nations. It is one of the ways the United Nations uses to advocate for environmental (2) ____ and call for political action.
Every year, UNEP (the Environment Program of the United Nations) develops a theme which is used globally to raise (3) ____ and call for support from governments, organizations, and individuals from all over the world.
The theme for 2015 was "Seven Billion Dreams. One Planet. Consume with Care”. This would also serve as the slogan for the World Environmental Day 2015. The meeting of this theme and slogan is that we have five (4) ____ with more than seven billion people combined. Although we have about 7 billion people, we just have one planet that we live and survive. The surface area is limited, shelter and food also limited. If we continue using the available natural (5) ____ as we do today, our future generations may be (6) ____ to go hungry and without homes. This is why it is of vital importance to consume (7) ____food that is available with care. Stop the wastage and use whatever resource that is available according to need, not greed.
“Join the race to make the world a better place” is the theme and (8) ____ for 2016 UN World Environment Day. This slogan (9) ____ a clear message and asks everyone to get involved (10) ____ making the world a better place to live in.
1. A. found B. acted C. held D. celebrated
2. A. experience B. protection C. decrease D. pollution
3. A. feature B. activity C. ability D. awareness
4. A. areas B. continents C. plants D. stars
5. A. sources B. resources C. balances D. increase
6. A. had B. made C. forced D. accused
7. A. which B. whatever C. who D. what
8. A. slogan B. flag C. poster D. brand
9. A. requests B. asks C. carries D. depends
10. A. from B. to C. within D. in
Use the word given in capitals at the end of each line to form a word that fits in the gap in the same line.
1. ________ caused by deforestation can also lead to increased flooding. ERODE
2. The Earth's natural resources should be consumed at a _______ level. SUSTAIN
3. Dealing with resource ___________ requires a broad range of strategies. DEPLETE
4. Experts predict that the world's rain forests could completely disappear in 100 years at the current rate of _________. DEFOREST
5. Mining is an extractive industry, often with huge ________ and social impacts. ENVIRONMENT
Download Đề thi & Đáp án tại: Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh 10 Unit 9 Preserving the environment có đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh 10 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 10, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 10, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 10, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 10 theo từng Unit trực tuyến,.... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.
Ngoài ra, VnDoc.com đã thành lập group chia sẻ tài liệu học tập lớp 10 THPT miễn phí trên Facebook: Tài liệu học tập lớp 10. Mời các bạn học sinh tham gia nhóm, để có thể nhận được những tài liệu đầy đủ các môn học mới nhất.