Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 1 trọn bộ
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 1 cả năm
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 1 trọn bộ được biên soạn chi tiết chuẩn kiến thức kỹ năng của Bộ GD&ĐT, nhằm giúp các thầy cô dễ dàng truyền tải nội dung bài học đến các em học sinh. Sau đây, mời các thầy cô giáo cùng tải về để xem trọn bộ giáo án môn tiếng Anh lớp 1 chuẩn nhất.
UNIT 1: A
- After the lesson, sts can remember and use words including ‘A’ letter.
- By the end of the lesson, sts can know some sentences including ‘apple’, ‘cat’ words.
- Develop sts’ speaking, writing, listening and reading skills.
B. Language input
- Vocabulary: apple, cat
- Sentences patterns: An apple for you
C. Resouces: Text book, lesson plan, pictures, CD, pictures.
I. Warm up
- Check attendence
II. New lesson
* New words
* Look, listen and repeat
- Apple: quả táo
- Cat: con mèo
- Guide students to read and read the words aloud.
- Ask students to look at the board and listen carefully.
- Ask students to repeat the words.
- Ss read it (choral, groups, in pairs, individual)
- Call some ss to repeat.
- Correct the pronunciation mistake of students.
* Look and say
- Ask students to look at the picture in the text book.
- Ss say the things in the picture in Vietnamese.
- Give students “an apple” and “Kitty cat” and guide them to say “apple, cat” in English.
- Ss listen and repeat the words in choral, groups, pairs, and individual.
- T listens and corrects the mistakes.
* Read and match
- T helps sts pronounce words then guides them match words with the right things.
- Sts read then do matching.
- T corrects.
- Ask students to say the words again.
* Let’s chant
- Have them read the chant and check their comprehension.
- Play the recording all the way through for pupils to listen and follow in their books.
- Then play it again for them to repeat line by line.
- Work in groups to practise.
- Invite two or three groups to say the chant and do actions.
* Listen and read
- T reads aloud and asks students to listen carefully.
- Guide students to read each word and whole sentence.
- Give students “a real apple” and guide them to practice in pairs.
- Get the lesson to the students: when someone gives you something, you should say “thank you’.
- Call some ss to read again in front of the class.
- Ask ss to look at the pictures and complete the sentences first.
Girl: An apple for you
Boy: Thank you
- Ask ss to read it in chorus, group,in pairs, individual.
- Call some ss to present their sentence aloud.
- Listen and correct mistakes.
* Complete the words
- Ask ss to look at the pictures and describe them.
- T gives out the words then has sts complete the words.
- T has sts read aloud the words which they have completed.
- Call some ss to read again.
- T listens and corrects mistakes.
Do the crossword puzzle:
- Sts work in pairs to complete the crossword puzzle.
- Guide students to fill in the blank.
- Call some ss to present.
- T checks.
III. Follow up
- Guide students to practice writing the words in the work book.
In this lesson ss have learnt use words including ‘A’ letter and can know some sentences including ‘apple’, ‘cat’ words.
- Prepare for the next lesson.
Mời các bạn tải file đầy đủ về tham khảo.