Giải bài tập SBT Tiếng Anh lớp 9 chương trình mới Unit 5: Wonders of Vietnam
Giải bài tập SBT Tiếng Anh lớp 9 chương trình mới Unit 5
VnDoc.com xin giới thiệu đến các bạn Giải bài tập SBT Tiếng Anh lớp 9 chương trình mới Unit 5: Wonders of Vietnam do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải dưới đây bao gồm nội dung giải chi tiết và rõ ràng sẽ giúp các bạn tiếp thu trọn vẹn bài học thầy cô đã trau dồi trên lớp. Sau đây mời các bạn vào tham khảo.
Phonetics - trang 39 - Unit 4 - Sách bài tập (SBT) tiếng Anh 9 mới
1. Practise reading the short conversations, paying attention to the difference in the underlined short words.
Luyện đọc đoạn hội thoại ngắn, tập trung vào sự khác nhau giữa những từ được gạch chân.
1. A.: What are you looking for?
B: I'm looking for my new pen.
2. A: Who do you live with?
B: I live with my little brother.
3. A: How can we use the word 'but'?
B: We can use it at the beginning of a sentence, or in the middle, but we can't use it at the end.
4. A: Would you like to go to the cinema tonight?
B: Yes, I'd love to.
5. A: Was this cake made by your mother?
B: No, it was made for her, not by her.
Key - Đáp án:
1. A: What are you looking for? (for: strong)
B: I'm looking for my new pen. (for:weak)
2. A: Who do you live with? (with: strong)
B: I live with my little brother. (with: weak)
3. A: How can we use the word 'but'? (but: strong)
B: We can use it at the beginning of a sentence, or in the middle, but we can't use it at the end. (but: weak)
4. A: Would you like to go to the cinema tonight? (to: weak)
B: Yes, I'd love to. (to: strong)
5. A: Was this cake made by your mother? (by: weak)
B: No, it was made for her, not by her. (for, by: strong)
2. Look at the sentences. Put the underlined words into the correct column according to whether they are normally stressed or unstressed in a sentence.
Nhìn vào các câu sau, xếp các từ được gạch chân vào cột thích hợp.
1. This is a way to achieve our target, but not the only way.
2. I'm fond of bananas and oranges.
3. It is not law or order, but law and order.
4. It's cheap, but very bad.
5. Attempts to find a solution have failed.
6. Listening to music is what I'm fond of.
7. I need Peter and Mary to solve the problem.
8. The conjunction "but" shouldn't be put at the end of the sentence.
Key - Đáp án:
a, achieve, the
fond, bananas, oranges
or, order, law, and
Attempts, solution, failed
Listening, what, of
and , to
conjuntion, but, sentence
Vocabulary & Grammar - trang 40 - Unit 5 - Sách bài tập (SBT) tiếng Anh 9 mới
1. Choose the best answer A, B, C, or D to complete the sentences.
Chọn đáp án đúng nhất A, B, C hoặc D để hoàn thành các câu sau.
1. All the best theatres and restaurants are____ within a few minutes walk of each other.
A. laid B. situated C. seated D. stood
2. Would you like to live in a modern house or a(n)____ cottage?
A. picturesque B. awful C. terrible D. bad
3. A_____ is a solid figure or object, made by carving or shaping wood, stone, clay, etc.
A. painting B. sculpture C. medal D. picture
4. Ho Chi Minh City has been divided into twenty-four____ divisions since December 2003.
A. administer B. administration C. administrative D. administrator
5. A _______is a castle on high ground in or near a city, where people could go when the city was being attacked.
A. cathedral B. monument C. centre D. citadel
6. The station building used to be a high wooden.
A. facility B. carriage C. complex D. structure
7. The new sports_____ has six tennis courts.
A. complex B. match C. medium D. game
8. The local government is introducing tougher_____ to preserve historical sites.
A. measures B. actions C. plans D. steps
9. The pagoda is in a beautiful_____ , close to the sea.
A. spaces B. setting C. tower D. set
10. There is general__________that Vietnamese students lack knowledge of the natural, or man-made, wonders of Vietnam.
A. accepting B. saying C. recognition D. undertaking
Key - Đáp án:
1. B 2. A 3. B 4. C 5. D
6. D 7. A 8. A 9. B 10. C
2. Match words (1-5) to their definitions (A-E).
Nối các từ từ 1-5 với nghĩa tương ứng từ A-E.
Key - Đáp án:
1. E 2. C 3. D 4. B 5. A
3. Read the two paragraphs below, and fill in each blank with a suitable word from the boxes.
Đọc hai đoạn văn dưới đây và điền vào chỗ trống với từ thích hợp cho trước.
structures ride culture surrounded former
The Ancient Town of Hoi An
Listed as a World Heritage Site 1999, Hoi An is the (1)______ main port of Viet Nam dating back to the 16th century. Today, most of its historic (2)_______have been preserved as landmarks. There are many things you can do there. For example, you can walk down the streets, (3)_____ by the atmosphere of times gone by. You should visit me during the full moon, when the shop owners turn off the lights and decorate the streets with candle lanterns. You can also take a sampan (4)______ down the Song Do River, hunting traces of foreign traders such as the Japanese, Chinese and Dutch who made Hoi An a centre of (5) ______in old Viet Nam.
base history beauty destination archaeological
Ly Son Island
Although it isn't well-known to most people planning their Viet Nam trips, Ly Son Island is a terrific beach(6) ________ the centre of the Vietnamese East Sea. Beside its natural beauty, Ly Son has its own rich (7)_____ . Researchers hug found a lot of (8)_______ evidence there of the presence of people from the ancient Sa Huynh culture dating thousands of years. The Cham empire also once used Ly Son as a transshipment (9)______ Being a former volcanic field, Ly Son has a pristine (10)______ that not many other islands in Viet Nam can match.
Key - Đáp án:
1. former 2. structures 3. surrounded 4. ride
5. culture 6. destination 7. history 8. archeaological
9. base 10. beauty