Phiếu bài tập ôn ở nhà môn Tiếng Anh lớp 7 - số 6
Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 7 chương trình mới
Trong thời gian học sinh tiếp tục nghỉ học ở nhà, VnDoc gửi đến các bạn Phiếu bài tập tự ôn ở nhà môn tiếng Anh lớp 7 - số 6. Tài liệu ôn tập môn tiếng Anh lớp 7 chương trình mới tuần này giúp các em ôn tập lại kiến thức từ vựng, ngữ pháp được học trong Unit 8 Films.
Phiếu bài tập ôn ở nhà môn Tiếng Anh lớp 7- số 6 nằm trong bộ tài liệu tự ôn ở nhà lớp 7 trong thời gian nghỉ Covid-19. Hy vọng đây sẽ là tài liệu hữu ích cho thầy cô tham khảo ra đề ôn ở nhà cho các em học sinh, đồng thời cũng giúp các em ôn tập để không bị quên kiến thức trong thời gian nghỉ học lâu dài.
Choose the correct word.
1. We were all (horrifying/horrified) when we heard about the disaster.
2. It’s sometimes (embarrassing/embarrassed) when you have to ask people for money.
3. Are you (interesting/interested) in football?
4. I enjoyed the football match. It was quite (exciting/excited).
5. It was a really (terrifying/terrified) experience. Afterwards everybody was very (shocking/shocked).
6. I had never expected to be offered the job. I was really (amazing/amazed) when I was offered it.
7. The kitchen hadn’t been cleaned for ages. It was really (disgusting/ disgusted).
8. Do you easily get (embarrassing/embarrassed)?
Complete the sentences, using although, despite, in spite of, however, or nevertheless.
Sometimes, two answers are possible.
9. __________________ it was raining heavily, he went out without a raincoat.
10. My father is very busy. __________________, he is always willing to give a hand with the housework.
11. Some English words have the same pronunciation __________________ they are spelled differently, for example, dear and deer.
12. I was cold and wet. __________________, Bob put on his swimming suit and went to the beach.
13. I think I did OK in my speech last night ___________________ I’d had almost no sleep for 24 hours.
14. Carol arrived at the meeting __________________ I asked her not to be there.
15. The sky was grey and cloudy. __________________, we went to the beach.
16. It looks like they’re going to succeed ________________ their present difficulties.
17. __________________ there was no electricity, I was able to read because I had a candle.
18. __________________ I heard the telephone ring, I didn’t answer it.
Read the passage, and then answer the questions.
My favourite actors
I like a lot of different actors, but my real favourites are Daniel Craig and Halle Berry. Daniel Craig is British and he’s a really talented actor. He’s been in a lot of different kinds of films including action adventure, science fiction, and romantic drama, but he always gives an excellent performance. He was brilliant in Tomb Raider as Alex West, but my favourite film is Casino Royale. I think Daniel Craig is a fantastic James Bond.
Halle Berry is American. She was a model, but then decided to become an actress. I like her because she’s beautiful. She’s a good actress and I think she has a great sense of humour. I’m not keen on some of her films, such as Catwoman, but her other films are excellent. My favourite is X-Men which is a science fiction film. She plays the main character Storm, who has the ability to change the weather.
Daniel Craig and Halle Berry are both entertaining and talented actors. I love watching their films.
Nick, London, UK
19. What are Nick’s favourite actors?
20. Where does Daniel Craig come from?
21. What kinds of films has he played?
22. What is his role in Tomb Raider?
23. What Daniel Craig’s film does Nick like best? Why?
24. Where does Halle Berry come from?________________________________________________________________
25. What was her job before she became an actress?
Rewrite the sentences, using the words in the brackets. Change other words in the sentence if necessary.
26. The new restaurant looks good. It seems to have few customers. (however)
27. We had planned to walk right round the lake. The heavy rain made this impossible. (although)
28. I’ve been too busy to answer my email. I’ll do it soon. (nevertheless)
29. Mary was sick. She didn’t leave the meeting until it ended. (despite)
30. We live in the same sweet. We rarely see each other. (in spite of)
---THE END ---
Ngoài Phiếu bài tập ôn ở nhà môn Tiếng Anh lớp 7 - số 6, mời các bạn tham khảo thêm tài liệu luyện tập Ngữ pháp Tiếng Anh, Từ vựng Tiếng Anh lớp 7 tại đây: Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 7 theo từng Unit. Chúc các em học sinh ôn tập hiệu quả!