Bài tập nâng cao tiếng Anh lớp 11 Unit 3 Becoming Independent
Việc luyện tập tiếng Anh sau mỗi bài học giúp các em học sinh ghi nhớ kiến thức Lý thuyết - Ngữ pháp tiếng Anh trọng tâm trong mỗi Unit hiệu quả. Nhằm mang đến bộ tài liệu ôn tập tiếng Anh hiệu quả nhất dành cho các em học sinh lớp 11, VnDoc.com đã đăng tải bộ đề bài tập tiếng Anh 11 mới nâng cao kèm theo đáp án. Trong bài viết này, VnDoc.com tiếp tục gửi đến bạn đọc tài liệu luyện tập tiếng Anh Unit 3 Becoming Independent. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo, download tài liệu.
- Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 Unit 3 nâng cao: Becoming Independent MỚI
- Trắc nghiệm từ vựng Unit 3 lớp 11: Becoming Independent
Tiếng Anh 11 Unit 3: Becoming Independent
Nằm trong bộ đề ôn tập tiếng Anh lớp 11 thí điểm trên VnDoc.com, đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh Unit 3 có đáp án gồm nhiều dạng bài tập trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh 11 mới khác nhau giúp các em học sinh lớp 11 cải thiện kỹ năng làm bài hiệu quả.
Part I. PHONETICS
Exercise 1. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
|1. A. lake||B. bay||C. cane||D. lack|
|2. A. lurk||B. luck||C. but||D. putt|
|3. A. stopped||B. expected||C. finished||D. faced|
|4. A. thoughtful||B. threaten||C. therefore||D. thin|
|5. A. grease||B. sympathy||C. horse||D. rose|
Exercise 2. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of the primary stress in each of the following questions.
|6. A. reliable||B. independent||C. responsible||D. decisiveness|
|7. A. difficult||B. confident||C. critical||D. important|
|8. A. permission||B. well-informed||C. activity||D. effective|
|9. A. routine||B. problem||C. lonely||D. hygiene|
|10. A. laundry||B. punish||C. depend||D. reason|
Part II. VOCABULARY
Exercise 3. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
11. When getting into troubles, Jack never ____ on other people for help. He always solves them on his own.
12. He suffered ____ serious depression after losing his beloved pet.
13. It was essential for him to be financially ____ of his parents, so he decided to find a part-time job.
14. Thanks to many investors, my dream to set up my own trading company came ____.
15. His dedication to the educational charity was truly ____.
16. The director informed that no candidates ____ all the criteria for the administrative position.
17. ____ time-management skill is a core requirement for this job.
18. I was encouraged to ____ for the grandest prize in the dancing competition.
19. We're punished for not submitting our outline on time as the task ____ was too difficult.
20. That Tom is ____ of finishing the research project prior to the deadline satisfied our manager.
21. We've divided the group report into three parts and you're ____ for the conclusion one.
22. You should make a list of things to do and ____ them if you want to work effectively.
23. Despite my parents' disagreement, I'm ____ to drop out of university and establish my own business.
D. All are correct
24. He ____ me about the lecture yesterday. Otherwise, I would have missed it completely.
25. The government must take ____ action against environmental pollution.
26. When being assigned difficult exercises, Lan always ____ to complete them without any help from her teacher.
27. Our enterprise is seeking for candidates who are ____ and hard-working.
28. ____ communication skill plays an important role in career success.
29. In spite of being the new resident in this area, he always tries to ____ with his neighbours.
A. catch up
B. go in
C. put up
D. get along well
30. If you choose to study abroad, you have to live ____ from home.
Exercise 4. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
31. I'm totally exhausted after having finished successive assignments in only a week.
32. He is truly a reliable friend. He will always be with me and never let me down.
33. At last, Huong made a determined effort to get a scholarship so that he could have chance to study overseas.
34. In spite of poverty and dreadful conditions, they still manage to keep their self-respect.
35. All students are revising carefully, for the final test is approaching soon.
A. going fast
B. reaching fast
C. coming near
D. getting near
36. John is an admirable person as he isn't influenced by other people's opinions when making decision to do something.
37. The prom is permitted providing that everyone behaves responsibly.
38. Don't worry! The answer to this quiz is on the back page.
39. It is lazy of him for not doing his homework every day.
40. The government found it very difficult to cope with the rising unemployment.
Exercise 5. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
41. Nam is considered to be the best student in our class because he's not only good at learning but also well-informed about everything around the world.
42. Tommy was fired owing to his arrogant manner.
43. The maintenance of this company is dependent on international investment.
44. With his remarkable ability, Lam can deal with this problem effectively.
45. The physical therapy helped Jim overcome his fear of height.
46. At first, he was reluctant to help us. However, after persuading for a long time, he agreed to play the guitar at our tea-shop.
47. Stop being mean to everyone or you'll have no friends.
48. My parents seemed fully satisfied with the result of my entrance exam.
49. After a long time working incessantly, all my efforts ended in failure.
50. This reference book is essential material for us to prepare for the next assignment.
Còn tiếp ...
Tải trọn bộ nội dung đề bài + đáp án tại: Trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh Unit 3 lớp 11 có đáp án. Mời thầy cô tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 11, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 11, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 11,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.
Mời quý thầy cô, các bậc phụ huynh tham gia nhóm Facebook: Tài liệu ôn tập lớp 11 để tham khảo chi tiết các tài liệu học tập lớp 11 các môn năm 2020 - 2021.