Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh lớp 11 học kì 2 trường THPT số 4 Lào Cai năm 2019 - 2020
Mời bạn đọc tham gia nhóm Facebook: Tài liệu học tập lớp 12 để tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu hữu ích, chuẩn bị tốt cho năm học 2020 - 2021 lớp 12 các môn khác nhau hiệu quả.
Đề thi tiếng Anh lớp 11 học kì 2 có đáp án
Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 11 môn tiếng Anh trường THPT số 4 Lào Cai có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề thi học kì 2 môn tiếng Anh lớp 11 chương trình mới do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh học kì 2 lớp 11 có đáp án bao gồm nhiều dạng bài tập tiếng Anh 11 mới khác nhau giúp các em ôn tập những kỹ năng làm bài thi hiệu quả.
I. Choose the word which has the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest 0,5pt
|1. A. club||B. public||C. summer||D. educate|
|2. A. passage||B. package||C. heritage||D. teenage|
II. Choose the word that differs from the rest in the position of the main stress in the following question 0,5pt
|1. A. urban||B. city||C. relieve||D. system|
|2. A. assistance||B. survival||C. medicine||D. effective|
III. Choose the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions 0,25pt
1. We must admit that people are heavily polluting the environment.
IV. Choose the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions 0,25pt
1. Most of the students in our country are interested in pursuing higher education to get bachelor’s degrees.
A. giving up
V. Choose the word or phrase (A, B, C o r D) that best fits the blank space in each sentence 2,0pts
1. Help me with this exercise, ________?
A. can you
B. do you
C. shall we
D. will you
2. If you freeze water, it ______________solid.
3. . “ Excuse me, where is the post office?” “__________”
A. Yes, it’s near here
B. No sweat
C. Think nothing of it
D. I beg you pardon, sir
4 Jane apologized for ___________ what her teacher had said.
A. doing not
B. not to do
C. not doing
D. don’t do
5. Good time management skills can help build your _____ and self-esteem.
6. There are many ways for us to reduce our ______ .in order to save our environment.
C. carbon footprint
7. We stood on the bridge _____ the two halves of the city.
B. to connect
8. Why are your hands so dirty? - I ___________ my bike.
A. have been repaired
C. have been repairing
D. has been repaired
VI. Choose the underlined part that needs correction 0,5pt
1. Nam’s wife(A) told him that it would be(B) nice if he spends (C) more time with the children. (D)
2. Let’s save(A) by using(B) both sides of the sheet ,(C) shall you? (D).
VII. Read the passage and choose the best option (А, В, С or D) to fit the numbered blank 1,0pt
Travelling in Glasgow area
The city of Glasgow has a modern underground rail network and plenty of buses and trains. It also has a few other forms of transport. The ferry across the river Clyde between Yoker (1) ___ Renfrew is popular with tourists. There has been a ferry in service here for around 500 years. The (2) ____ takes about half an hour, and it’s an interesting way to see this part of the city. For a (3) ____ boat ride, you could try one of the cruises on the Clyde. The cruises (4) ____ at the Riverside Museum and sail down the river past some amazing historical parts of the city. If you fancy trying something more adventurous, you could travel from Glasgow to the island of Mull on a seaplane. The costs are quite expensive, but it’s an experience you won’t forget. Also in the air, why not try a helicopter flight? It’s not cheap, but you get a wonderful scenery of the city.
1: A. and B. for C. into D. to
2: A. transport B. travel C. route D. trip
3: A. bigger B. taller C. longer D. higher
4: A. depart B. start C. open D. leave
VIII. Read the passage and choose correct answer to each of the questions that follow 1,0pt
Scientific discoveries have changed man’s life a great deal during the past century. First of all, they have greatly improved material well-being in several areas of life. In the field of medicine, cures for life-threatening diseases have enabled people to live longer. In communication the telephone and email have made it possible for us to communicate with anyone in the world without leaving our homes or offices. Advances in transportation allow businessmen to fly across the ocean in the morning and return home the same evening. Space technology has put man on the moon. More efficient ways of using available resources, such as coal and solar power, have been explored.
Scientific discoveries have also changed man’s moral atmosphere. Ethical issues are raised by these discoveries. Should we kept a terminally ill person alive through drugs and machines or should we allow him to die in dignity? With advances in transportation has come the problem of pollution for nearly every major city in the world. If cities become uninhabitable, then such technical advances may come with too great a price to pay. Many people also question the wisdom of sending man to the moon when there are urgent problems that have not been solved on earth. During future years, increasing attention must be given to the moral as well as the practical applications of science.
1. In the field of medicine, what have enabled people to live longer?
2. Have the telephone and email made it impossible for us to communicate with anyone in the world without leaving our homes or offices?
3. When are businessmen flown across the ocean and return home ?
4. What may happen if cities become uninhabitable?
IX. Rewrite the following sentences without changing its meaning using the clues given 1,0pt
1. “I’m happy you have passed the final exam. Congratulations” Jim said to Mai.
2. “I will pay you a visit if I am free” she said to me
X. Put the correct verb tenses or verb forms 10,pt
1. If people breathe polluted air, they ………………..(get) problems and fall ill.
2. Anna is the only student …………………….(leave) the class late.
3. She ………………. (just paint) the wall, hasn’t she?
4. The graduate students ……………………( arrive) since four o’clock.\
Đáp án có trong file tải: Đề thi tiếng Anh học kì 2 lớp 11 có đáp án. Ngoài ra, VnDoc.com đã đăng tải rất nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 chương trình mới + chương trình cũ khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 11, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 11, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 11,.. Mời thầy cô, quý phụ huynh và các em học sinh tham khảo, download phục vụ việc học tập và giảng dạy.