Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh lớp 11 học kì 2 năm 2019 - 2020
Đề thi tiếng Anh lớp 11 học kì 2 có đáp án
Nằm trong bộ đề thi học kì 2 lớp 11 môn tiếng Anh năm 2019 - 2020, đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh 11 học kì 2 có đáp án dưới đây do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề thi học kì 2 tiếng Anh 11 có đáp án được biên tập bám sát nội dung SGK Unit 6 - 10 Anh 11 thí điểm giúp các em củng cố kiến thức trọng tâm hiệu quả.
Complete the following sentences, using the correct form of the words in the box.
Prescribe/ nutrition/ immune/ expect/ meditate/ health
1. The development of effective medicines has contributed to the increase in the average life _______ in some countries.
2. An hour of _______ can help you to relieve your stress.
3. Doctors should use more legible handwriting when giving _______
4. Some people believe that keeping a diary of daily activities is one simple way to help you to stay_______
5. My doctor said that these natural remedies can boost my _______system.
6. One of the main responsibilities of a dietitian is to promote _______ and balanced diets.
Report each statement. Make changes, if necessary.
1. ‘If you go to bed on an empty stomach, you won't be able to sleep well.’
Tom's father told him.............
2. ‘If you work too much and don't rest, you will weaken your immune system.'
My mother warned me that............
3. ‘If you follow my advice, your health will be much better.’
Ann's doctor told her that............
4. ‘If children don't get enough calcium, they won't grow strong and healthy bones.'
My grandmother explained that............
5. ‘If I consumed a lot of fast food, I could become overweight.'
Alice said that............
Read the text and answer the questions.
Changing lifestyles for better health
As a way of living, lifestyle is everyday behaviours, activities, and diet. It involves your work, leisure activities, food and drink consumption, and interaction with people. That is why it is important to have a healthy lifestyle. Although it is often difficult to change your habits, reorganising your daily activities to achieve a healthy lifestyle is not impossible. Here are some steps you need to take to have a better life and health.
Become more active
Scientists have proved that regular exercise can help to reduce cholesterol and the risk of heart disease. Remember that you do not need to do too much exercise - just a 30-minute walk a day will bring health benefits. But it is important that you do it regularly and safely. Simple things like walking or cycling to school, using the stairs instead of the lift, doing the housework and gardening can all contribute to good health.
Moreover, hobbies such as dancing, reading, listening to music, playing chess, and solving crossword or sudoku puzzles are also good ways to keep your body and mind engaged, and increase life expectancy. No matter where you are - at home, at work, or at play - always look for opportunities to be more active and energetic.
‘Eat to live, not live to eat’ is the advice to follow.The food and drink we consume can dramatically affect our health. Bad nutrition based on fast food, and meals high in fat and sugar can lead to obesity, diabetes, some types of cancer and other chronic diseases. Planning and following a healthy and balanced diet is not difficult at all. Eat the right amount of calories to balance the energy you get from food and the energy you use. Make sure you have a wide range of foods to receive all the nutrients you need. Remember to eat less saturated fat, sugar and salt, and more fish, fruit, and vegetables.
Stay positive and be happy
Once you have started to be more active and eat more healthily, you can notice that you also feel happier. There is no doubt that daily worrying and stress can damage your heart and brain. When you are under a lot of stress, you may get angry easily. Anger and hostility have negative effects on the cardiovascular system. Recent research has confirmed that angry, hostile people live a shorter life. Try to control your anger, always look at the positive side of every situation and be optimistic. If necessary, practise sor-e meditation and yoga to help you to relieve your stress and anger, and enjoy life more.
1. Why is lifestyle an important factor for healthy living?
2. What lifestyle changes does the writer recommend?
3. What are the benefits of regular exercise?
4. How can you keep your body and mind active?
5. What are the main principles of healthy eating?
6. What is the key to happier living?
Choose the best answer to complete each sentence by circling A, B, C, or D.
1. It's very hot! Let's go swimming, _________ ?
A. shall we
B. should we
C. do we
D. don't we
2. I think you've seen this picture before, _________?
A. don't you
B. do you
C. have you
D. haven't you
3. If you freeze water, it _________into ice.
B. is turning
C. will turn
D. would turn
4. Tom promised_________ private calls on the office phone.
A. to not make
B. not to make
C. not making
D. not having made
5. He admitted _________ to turn off the electric cooker.
A. to forget
C. has forgotten
D. has been forgetting
6. The dietitian explained that if people _________a diet high in cholesterol, they are at risk of developing heart problems.
B. were eating
D. have eaten
7. The talk show host asked his guest what she _________ if she were a millionaire.
C. will do
D. would do
8. She said if I asked her, she _________ me her bike.
B. have lent
C. will lend
D. would lend
Put the verbs in brackets into perfect gerunds or perfect participles.
1. Three students were suspected of________ (cheat) during the examination.
2. ________(fail) twice, Nam didn't want to try again.
3. I denied________(make) any private calls on the office phone, but my boss didn't believe me.
4. He could not recall ________(see) the traffic accident.
5. ________(read) the instructions carefully, he started to install the application.
Đáp án có trong file tải: Đề kiểm tra học kì 2 tiếng Anh lớp 11 có đáp án. Ngoài ra, VnDoc.com đã đăng tải rất nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 chương trình mới + chương trình cũ khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 11, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 11, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 11,.. Mời thầy cô, quý phụ huynh và các em học sinh tham khảo, download phục vụ việc học tập và giảng dạy.