Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 6 Unit 11: What do you eat - Lesson 3
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 6
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 6 Unit 11: What do you eat - Lesson 3 được VnDoc sưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 6 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
By the end of the lesson, students will be able to listen for specific information about quantities for food shopping
half a kilo of
half a dozen one kilo-> two kilos
Grammar: How much ….?
How many ….?
Skills: speaking, listening and reading
B. TEACHING AIDS.
Lesson plan, English book visual aids, projector, laptop, speaker..
C. METHODS: T/ WhC, pair, group, individual work
II. Warmer (5’).
- Ask sts to tell how to use "How much" and "How many" and ask them to think of the uncountable and countable nouns in 30 seconds.
- Give an example.
- Divides the class into two groups. Sts from two groups go to the board and write.
- The group which writes more correct words wins the game.
III. New lesson:
Step 1 : Listening: (16’)
- cookie (n) bánh quy
- half a kilo: nửa cân
- half a dozen: nửa tá (6)
Check voc: Rub out and Remember
- Ask students to keep the books closed.
- Set the scene: Phuong, Mai, Ly and Nam are at the store. Here are the things they need. How many things are there? What are they? Please guess the things each person wants .
- SS copy the table and give their prediction.
- Give students 30 seconds to guess.
- Give feedback.
* While Listening:
Listening and Checking
- Ask students to listen to the tape twice and check their predictions.
- Give feedback .
Step 2: Reading (13’)
- Set the scence: Mom wants Nam to buy 4 things at the store. Guess what things he needs.
- Sts work individually to give their predictions.
- Collect some sts’ ideas.
Reading and Checking
- Ask students to listen to the tape twice and let students check their prediction.
- Give feedback.
Step 3: Production (8’)
- Ask sts to make their own shopping list.
- Put the poster with the cues on the board
- Elicit the exchanges from sts.
- Have some pairs of sts practice each exchange before going on to another exchange.
- After finishing the dialogue, ask a good pair to demonstrate the whole dialogue.
- Call on some pairs of sts to demonstrate the dialogue before the class and then replace the things to make other dialogue with the things in their shopping lists.
- Have sts work in closed pairs.
- Monitor and correct.
Sts : - listen.
- listen and repeat (chorally then individually).
Mai: e, a
1. a bottle of cooking oil
2. 2 kilos of rice
3. ½ a kilo of beef
4. ½ a dozen oranges
IV. Summary.(1 min)
Listening about quantities for food shopping.
V. Homework.(2 mins)
- Write a dialogue between you and your sister.
- Do exercise 1, 2, 3 (Unit 11) in the workbook