Giáo án Tiếng Anh 6 Unit 2: At school
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 6
Giáo án Tiếng Anh 6 unit 2: At school là bộ giáo án được VnDoc sưu tầm và chọn lọc cung cấp kiến thức giúp học sinh nắm được cách hỏi tên và địa chỉ của người nào đó. Đồng thời, làm quen với các từ vựng liên quan đến trường học. Mời quý thầy cô tham khảo để soạn cho mình một giáo án giảng dạy tốt nhất.
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 6 Unit 1: Greetings
Period 7: Unit 2: AT SCHOOL
Lesson 1: A – Come in (A1- 4)
A/ The aims and objectives:
1- The aims: By the end of the lesson Ss will be able to give the class imperatives and do exercise correctly.
a. Language focus
* Vocabulary: Come in, open your book, sit down, close your book, stand up.
* Grammar: Imperatives - Come in Go out
Sit down Stand up
Open your book Close your book.
b. Skills: Listening, speaking, writing and reading.
1/ Teacher: Text-book, lesson plan, cassette, pictures, flashcards ...
2 /Students: Text-books, notebooks, exercise books...
I/ Organization: (1') - Greeting
- Checking attendance
II/ Warm-up: (5')
* Check the old lesson:
- T: Call pupils to go to the black board and give them some question:
- What is your name?
- How are you ?
- How old are you?
Ss: Answer the teacher's question.
- T: Comment and give marks.
III/ New lesson: (35')
|Teacher's & Students' activities||Contents|
Presentation ( 9')
* Act 1: Introduce how to give the orders.
- T: Ask the Ss to look at the picture A1 page 20 and guess teacher's requests in the picture.
Ss: Look at the picture and guess.
- T: Help ss to find out the new words and give the meanning.
=> Checking vocab: matching.
- T: Read and ask ss to listen to twice. Ask ss to read imperatives.
Ss: Read aloud
-T: Give the structures.
Ss: Copy down.
- T: Call some ss read again some imperatives.
Ss: Follow the teacher's requests.
- T: Ask the ss to practive with a group
- Change another imperatives with each St
- T: Ask the ss to do exercise A2 page21. Match the imperatives with the right pictures.
Ss: Do exercise.
* Hold a game: Simon says
- T: Guid ss to play game " Simon says"
+ 10 Ss stand in a circle.
+ Listen to the teacher's commands. If the T says "Simon says" Ss do as the commands, if there is no "Simon says", no action.
Ss: Listen and play
- T: Remark.
* Further practice:
T: Have ss do Gap- fill.
Ss: Fill in the blanks with correct words.
I- New words
1-A1. Picture drill
Ex: Stand up
2- A2. Match and write
a. Open your book
b. Sit down
c. Come in
d. Close your book
e. Stand up
3- A3. Play a game " Simon says"
* Put the correct word in the brackets.
Sit down and Stand up.
Open your book and Close your book.
IV/ Consolidation: (1')
T: Ask ss to retell the imperatives.
V/ Homework: (3')
- Request ss to learn newwords by heart.
- Do exercises- part A in the exercise book.
- Prepare: Unit 2: Lesson 2: B1,2,3..