Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 6 Unit 11: What do you eat - Lesson 5
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 6
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 6 Unit 11: What do you eat - Lesson 5 được VnDoc sưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 6 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
By the end of the lesson, students will be able to talk about prices for food and drink with “How much . . . ?”
Vocabulary. a canteen, a fried rice, a bowl of
Grammar: How much is a fried rice? It’s 10.000d
Skills : speaking, listening and reading
B. TEACHING AIDS.
Lesson plan, English book visual aids, projector, laptop, speaker..
C. METHODS: T/ WhC, pair, group, individual work
II. Warmer (5’).
- T. gets the class to look at the pictures on page 119.
- T. asks sts to choose any four of the things and copy them into their books.
- T. reads out the things in any order.
- Each time the sts has one of the words that the T. reads, he puts a tick next to that word.
- The first st to tick all five words shouts "Bingo".
- T. reads “a can of soda , a bottle of water, some bananas, some rice, a glass of orange juice, some meat, some orange, a bowl of noodles, some fish,some milk, some vegetables, some chicken"
III. New lesson.
Step 1: Presentation (11’)
- a hundred : 100
- a thousand: 1,000
- a cake: bánh ngọt
- a sandwich: bánh sandwich
- a fried rice: cơm rang
- an ice-cream: kem
- a bowl of . . : một bát...
Check voc: What and where
Step 2 : Practice (17’)
- T. asks sts to listen and repeat the number.
- Sts practice saying the numbers chorally and then inividually.
Reading the text: (B5 P.120)
- Set the scene: At the canteen, there are some food. Let's see their price.
- Sts listen and read.
. Answer Given:
- T. puts the price of the things on the board and remind the students that they are the price of food in the canteen. Ask ss to make the questions for the price of the food.
- SS work in pairs to ask and answer with a partner.
- Give feedback.
1. How much is a fried rice?
2. How much is a bowl of noodle?
3. How much is a sanwich?
4. How much is a cake?
5. How much is an orange?
6. How much is a lemon juice?
7. How much is an ice- cream?
Picture Drill: (B5 P.121)
- Run through all picture cues
- T. models => sts repeat
- Teacher – Whole class.
- Open pairs => Close pairs.
- How much is a fried rice?
- It’s 2,500 dong
Step 3: Production (10’)
- Ask Ss to close their books.
- Put the poster with the cues on the board
- Elicit the exchanges from sts.
- Have some pairs of sts practice each exchange before going on to another exchange.
- After finishing the dialogue, ask a good pair to demonstrate the whole dialogue.
- Call on some pairs of sts to demonstrate the dialogue (open pairs).
- Have sts work in closed pairs.
- Monitor and correct.
- listen and repeat (chorally then individually).
Talking about prices for food and drink with “How much . . . ?”
V. Homework.(2 mins)
- Make questions and answers about price of 5 things: a pen, 6 oranges, a bar of soap, a bottle of cooking oil, a box of chal
- Complete exercise 5 P.94(in workbook)