Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 6 Unit 9: The body - Lesson 3
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 6
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 6 Unit 9: The body - Lesson 3 được VnDoc sưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 6 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
By the end of the lesson, students will be able to describe faces
full lips short hair
a round face
an oval face
Skills: listening and speaking
B. TEACHING AIDS.
Lesson plan, English book visual aids, projector, laptop, speaker..
C. METHODS: T/ WhC, pair, group, individual work
II. Warmer (5’)
Introduces the words & asks Ss to choose the pairs of antonym adjectives.
FAT TALL HEAVY BIG NOISY
THIN SHORT LIGHT SMALL QUIET
- Divides students into two teams and asks them to choose two numbers.
- Turns the cards over and see if they match"fat- thin", gives them one mark. If not, turns the cards over again and asks the next team.
- Corrects S’s answers & comments.
III. New lesson
Step 1: Presentation (12’)
- Draw a face on the board, point each detail on the face and mark the name of each detail
- Sts look at the picture drawn on the board, pay attention to each part of the face as the teacher introduces.
- eye (n):
- ear (n): tai
- lip (n):
- teeth (n):
- hair (n) :
- nose (n):
- mouth (n):
a round face (adj) : mặt tròn
- an oval face (adj): mặt trái xoan
- full lips (adj): môi đầy đặn
- thin lips (adj): môi mỏng
- long hair (adj): tóc dài
- short hair (adj): tóc ngắn
Checking voc :
- Label the picture as pre-teaching.
- Rub out and Remember.
- Slap the board.
Step 2 : Practice :( 15’)
- Put a poster of word square on the board and inform the topic “Things in the classroom”.
- Divide the class into 2 teams.
- Ask Ss to find out hidden words and circle the words they can see.
- Team A uses yellow chalk and team B uses red chalk.
- The team that finds out more correct words wins the game.
- Praise the winner.
hair, fat, see, the, mouth, out, heavy
ear, arm, near, toe, to, feet, teeth, fingers
Step 3 : Production (10’)
Label the picture
- Ask 2 students from 2 groups to go to the board and draw a person (in 5 minutes)
- The group which finish in time and nice picture will get 1 point
- Students from each group in turn go to the board and label the parts of the body as quickly as possible.
Listening to the words.
- Repeating the words in chorus & in individual.
- Correcting the mistakes.
-Giving the meaning & the pronunciation.
- Copying the words.
His eyes his hair
His lips his teeth his ear
IV. Summary.(2 mins)
- Face vocabulary ( nouns and adjectives)
- Describing Faces.
V. Homework: (1 mins)
Do exercise B1 on page 85 (Workbook).