Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 6 Unit 1: Greetings - Lesson 5
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 6
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 6 Unit 1: Greetings - Lesson 5 được VnDoc sưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 6 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
At the end of the lesson, Ss will be able to recommend somebody, as well as ask and answer about the age.
- Vocab: review all numbers from 1 to 20
- This is, how old, years old
- Structures: this is + ten
- How old are you? I’m 12 years old
2. Skills: Using all 4 skills.
3. Education: Ps Ss have great passion for studying.
1. Teacher: Lesson plan, English book visual aids.
2. Students: Books, notebooks….
C. METHODS: T/ WhC, pair, group, individual work
Asks ss to rearrange the letters to make a good words
by reading and writing them on the B
- tgieh = eight
- treniteh =thirteen
- ewter= twelve
- eevsn = seven
- Ientenen= nineteen
III. New lesson:
Step 1: Preparation.(12’)
- Asks Ss to look at the picture.
Who are they?
What are they doing?
- Presents the content of the dailogue through the picture .
- Plays the tape or reads part C2 then asks Ss to repeat (twice).
- Asks Ss to take out the question asking about age and the answer.
-Make some examples.
Who can give out the structrure?
How old are y?
I’m twelve years old
T: How old are you?Huong
S: I'm eleven years old.
T: How old are you?Ha
S: I'm eleven yearsold.
- Has some pairs to ask and answer about age before the class.
- Corrects their mistakes.
- Gets one student to read part C3 again.
Which sentence does Nga use to introduce Lan to Miss Hoa?
Can you introduce your partner to me?
The way introduce other.
Form: This is + name (near)
That is + name (far
Notes: -"This is" is used to introduce
* one person or one thing near the
speaker ."That is" introduce one person or one thing which is far from the speaker
Step 2: Practie (15’):
Asks ss to practice
- Calls some students to introduce their partners.
- Asks Ss to practice using the information in part C3 .
- Make model dailogue.
- Calls some groups to act out.
* Word cue drill:
Step 3: free practice: (8’)
Ask ss to write down on their paper 5 numbers they’ve learnt
-prepare a list of numbers. Then call out each numbers in aloud voice
If anyone has the same numbers, they cross them out. The first person crossing out all 5 numbers shouts “Bingo” and win the game
*Suggested list of numbers
IV. Summary: (2’)
-If you want to ask about the age, which question do you use? What about the answer?
How do you introduce your partner?
V. Homework: (2’)
Learn by heart all the structrures
- Do the ex 3,4,5 in the ex book
- Prepare part A1,2,3 unit 2 for next period.
* Guide how to do ex:Using:
How old + to be + S? S+ to be + age + years old.
Miss Hoa is talking to Lan and lan’s friend
- Listen and repeat. (Twice)
- Take out.
S1: How old are you?
S2: I'm eleven.
How old are you?
I'm twelve years old.
- Take out.
Ask and answer about age
Ss: How old + to be + S?
S + to be + age + year(s) old.
* Notes: we use ordinal numbers to say about age.
- Practice. (Pair work)
Eg: S1:How old are you?Tuan
S2:I'm eleven years old.
- Pair 2,3..do the same.
This is Lan.
S1:This is Thanh.
S2:This is Lan .
S3:This is Tam.
S4:That is Hai.
Eg: Hoa: Hi,Lan.This is Vinh.
Lan: Hello/Hi,Vinh. How old are you?
Vinh: I'm eleven
- Practice. (Group work )
* Group 1:
Son: Hi, Ha.This is Phuong.
Ha: How old are you?
Phuong: I'm eleven.
* Group 2, 3..do the same.
S1: How old are y?
S2: I am twelve years old.
listen to the T carefully.
Whole class work
S1: How old + to be + S/ pron?
S/ pro + to be + age + year(s) old.
S2: This/ That is + noun.