Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 6 Unit 11: What do you eat - Lesson 4
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 6
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 6 Unit 11: What do you eat - Lesson 4 được VnDoc sưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 6 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
By the end of the lesson, students will be able to use "some, a, an" through further practice in offers and request for food or drink for meals
Grammar: What would y like for…..? I’d like…….
Skills: speaking, listening
B. TEACHING AIDS.
Lesson plan, English book visual aids, projector, laptop, speaker..
C. METHODS: T/ WhC, pair, group, individual work
II. Warmer (5’).
Kim's game: (B1. P119)
- Asks students to look at the pictures on page 119 for 20 seconds and try remembering as much as posible. Then lets them keep their books closed.
- Divides the class into 2 groups and take it in turns to fill up the list on the board, the group which writes more correct words in one minute wins the games.
- Gives feedback
There’s a ...
There are some...
- can of soda
- glass of orange juice
- bottle of water
- box of milk
Matching: (B1. P119)
- Ask ss to run through the pictures.
- Let sts listen to the tape recorder to number the pictures as they hear.
- Give feedback.
- Answer key: 1e. 2b. 3i. 4c. 5f. 6j. 7h. 8l
III. New lesson:
Step 1: Presentation (12’)
- breakfast (n) bữa ăn sáng
- lunch (n) bữa ăn trưa
- dinner (n) bữa ăn tối
Check voc: Rub out and Remember.
- Set the scence: Mr Tam is at Binh Minh hotel. The waiter questions him and fill in the meals form.
- Read out the dialogue and writes a few key words on the board to help sts remember what the two speakers in the dialogue say to each other.
- Sts reproduce the dialogue from these board cues until it is memorized.
- Sts practice the whole things in open pairs then in close pairs.
Step 2: Practice (15’)
word Cue Drill:
- Run through all picture cues.
- T. models => sts repeat
- Teacher – Whole class.
- Open pairs => Close pairs.
- What would you like for breakfast?
- I’d like some beef and some milk.
Step 3: Production(10’)
- Get sts in groups of 5 or 6 and sit in a circle.
- The first st in every group starts the chain by repeating a sentence the teacher has given.
- St 2 repeats what St1 has said and adds to it.
- St 3 repeats what St1 and St 2 have said and adds to it. ...
E.g. S1: I'd like some fish.
S2: I'd like some fish and some vegetables.
S3: I'd like some fish, some vegetables and some rice. ....
- Ask sts to copy down the table in their note book
- Ask sts to work in pairs of a waiter and a hotel guess. The waiter questions the guest and fills in the meals form.
- Tell the class what they have found, e.g.“Lan would like some milk and bread for her breakfast……
Sts: - listen.
- listen and repeat (chorally then individually).
Waiter: Good morning sir. What would you like for breakfast?
Mr Tam: I’d like some beef and some milk.
Futher practice in offers and requests for food and drink , using “some”, “a” , “an".
V. HOMEWORK(2 mins)
- Write it up
- SS use the table to write about theri friend
- Eg: Nam would like noodles and iced coffee for breakfast
- Do Ex B1 P 95 (exercise book)