Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 6 Unit 3: At home - Lesson 4
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 6
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 6 Unit 3: At home - Lesson 4 được VnDoc sưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 6 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
- At the end of the lesson Ss will be able to understand the way to use “How many..are there?”, “There is one…/ There are two…
- Review the way to change from singular nouns to plural nouns
- Vocab: review livingroom things
2. Skills: Using all 4 skills.
3. Education: Ps Ss have great passion for studying.
1. Teacher: lesson plan, English 6-book, pictures, tape, extra board, projector, laptop
2. Students: review the grammar points and vocabulary
C. METHODS: T/ WhC, pair, group, individual work
II. Revision (4’)
Students use the information they have filled in B2P.36
to describe their classroom to check the form
“There is. There are..”
Example:- S1: There is one door
S2: There are one door and six windows
III. New lesson:
Step 1.Presentation. (10’)
- Ask and answer about quantities.
-Dialogue build,point at real things to elicit the dialogue . Help Ss read dialogue
- Introduces & Helps Ss to listen to the text.
- Asks Ss to read the text in individual.
- Corrects S’s pronunciation & comments.
-Present the text by T reads the model and gives the structures and gives the new structure
Nam:How many doors are there ?
Lan: There is one in my family
- Concept check meaning,form..
How many+N(s/es)+ are there?
There are/ is+ Number+ n
- Gives the usage(by Vietnamese)
Step 2: Practice (17’)
+Picture drill:(B2 P.36 & B5 P.37) –T runs through pictures.Help Ss practise speaking:T-WC/half-half
- Introduces the example exchange & Helps Ss to practice.
- Reads the first model for example & asks Ss to repeat in chorus & in individual
Step 3: Free practice. (8’)
-Give out the survey on the board.
T elicits the table
+S urvey: Copy the survey on the board and make up the questions:
S1: How many people are there in your family?
S2: There are ..
-Guide Ss to practise.
-Have Ss to work in pairs.
-Call some pairs to practise speaking.
IV. Summary: (2’)
How to ask and answer about quantities.
How many…are there ?
There is /are
V. Homework (2’)
-Make 10 sentences ask and answer about quantity
-Prepare part C1-2for next period
- Reading the dialogue in individual.
-Correcting the pronunciation.
- Copy down
- Repeating in chorus & in individual.
- Making sentences for the next cues.
- Practicing in groups & in pairs .
- Correcting the pronunciation.
S1: How many desk are there ?
S2: There are six?
Ss to make sentences for the next
Work in pairs