Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 6 Unit 9: The body - Lesson 1
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 6
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 6 Unit 9: The body - Lesson 1 được VnDoc sưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 6 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
By the end of the lesson, students will be able to talk about parts of the body.
finger(s) foot - feet
Grammar: Present simple
B. TEACHING AIDS.
Lesson plan, English book visual aids, projector, laptop, speaker..
C. METHODS: T/ WhC, pair, group, individual work
II. Warmer (5’
Asks Ss some questions about the function of their parts of the body.
? What does your head/ hands/ legs/ … for?
III. New lesson:
Step 1 : Presentation (12’)
- Use pictures to elecit the words.
- head (n) đầu
- chest (n) ngực
- shoulder(s) (n) vai
- arm(s) cánh tay
- hand(s) (n) bàn tay
- leg(s) chân
- finger(s) ngón tay
- toe(s) ngón chân
- foot - feet :bàn tay
Check voc : Rub out and remember
- Label the black board picture as pre-teach.
- Rub out and remember the labels.
- Get Ss to re-label the picture.
Step 2 : Practice
- Have Ss play game “Simon says “
Ss : do as directed
Simon says touch your left hand
Simon says touch your fingers
Touch your left foot!
Simon says touch your left foot
Simon says touch your right foot
Touch your head!
Touch your toes!
Simon says touch your toes
- Have ss run through the picture
- T models
- T- WC H- H open/ closed pairs
Step 3 : Further practice : (10’)
- Introduces the word-square & asks Ss to work in groups to find out the 14 hidden words.
– Asks Ss to give the words in two groups by circling the words & put them into a present progressive statement & write on the board.
- Corrects & Comments the game.
* Answer keys:
ARMS; LEGS; CHEST; TOES
Sts : - listen.
- listen and repeat (chorally then individually).
Giving the meaning & the pronunciation.
- Copying the words
his shoulders his arms his hands
his legs his feet his fingers
- Repeating in chorus & in individual.
- Making sentences for the next cues.
- Practicing in groups & in pairs.
- Correcting the pronunciation
* Example exchange: A2-P97.
S1: What is that?
S2: That is his head.
S1: What are those?
S2: Those are his shoulders
- Working in groups to find out the hidden words.
- Giving the words in two groups by
circling the words & put them into a
present progressive statement & write on
IV. Summary(2 mins)
Talking about parts of the body.
V. Homework(2 mins)
Do A1-2 P 83 ( exercise book)