Đề thi chọn học sinh giỏi lớp 9 cấp huyện môn tiếng Anh năm học 2018-2019 - Đề số 902
Đề thi chọn học sinh giỏi lớp 9 môn tiếng Anh
VnDoc.com xin gửi đến các bạn Đề thi chọn học sinh giỏi lớp 9 cấp huyện môn tiếng Anh năm học 2018-2019 - Đề số 902 được sưu tầm và đăng tải dưới đây rất hữu ích cho các bạn chuẩn bị cho kì thi học sinh giỏi cũng như kì thi học kì 1 sắp tới. Mời các bạn vào tham khảo và thử sức.
KÌ THI KSCL CÁC ĐỘI TUYỂN HSG KHỐI 9 Năm học 2017-2018
ĐỀ THI MÔN: TIẾNG ANH
(Thời gian 90 phút)
Choose the best option among A, B, C, or D provided to finish each of the following sentences.
1. ________ eight musicians in the band.
A. They will consist
B. They are being
C. There is
D. There will be
2. We are very grateful________ your help.
3. He________ wear a pair of glasses.
A. used to
D. use to
4. Do you remember Mrs. Goddard, ________ taught us English composition? - I certainly do.
5. It was too small. It wasn't________.
A. enough big
B. big enough
C. fairly big
D. rather big
6. There is too much noise in this room. I can't understand what________.
A. is the professor saying
B. is saying the professor
C. that is the professor saying
D. the professor is saying
7. Don't forget________ home as soon as you arrive at your destination.
A. to call
C. having called
D. to be called
8. They wanted to know if the woman had died of the rare________.
9. New York, Tokyo and Paris are all________.
A. big cities
B. capital cities
C. central cities
D. in Europe
10. I'll see you________.
11. Go and sit________ Richard.
B. next to
D. all are correct
12. This is the boy________ father is an architect.
13. I________ English for 6 years now.
A. am studying
B. will have studied
C. have been studied
D. have been studying
14. My uncle has given up________.
C. to smoke
15. Have you been Ho Chi Minh city?
A. Until you not
B. Already not
C. Still not
D. Not yet
16. I've got a new grammar book. - ________.
A. How many cost?
B. How much price?
C. How much is it?
D. How much you pay?
17. At four o'clock Mr. Huchinson still had some________ to do in his garden.
18. He has always been generous and he still________.
A. has been
19. Thank you for________ me.
20. The lesson is________ difficult that nobody can understand it.
D. a lot
21. That umbrella is________.
D. to our
22. What________ to the beggar?
A. did happen
B. was happened
23. Please smoke in the________ room.
24. We've got________ food in the house.
A. plenty of
D. very much
25. Up to now I________ a lot of information about her.
A. would learn
B. have learnt
C. have learn
D. will learn
26. Mrs. Smith, ________ husband is a diplomat, gives cooking lessons.
27. He was arrested. He________.
B. was caught
C. was stopped
D. was seen
28. He heard a noise________ coming from the bar.
A. which was
B. who was
C. that is
D. which is
29. I live a few yards________ the bus stop.
30. We________ in this village 10 years ago.
A. have lived
B. were living
C. used to live
31. I have a lot of books, ________ which I haven't read.
A. many of
B. most of
C. some of
D. all are correct
32. I'm sorry. I haven't got any money. I've________ my wallet at home.
33. If someone________ into the store, smile and say, "May I help you?"
C. would come
D. could come
34. The children have gone________.
A. for shopping
B. to shop
D. to make shopping
35. Life on earth________ destroyed unless nuclear tests stop.
A. would be
C. will be
36. The doctor succeeded________ the patient's life.
A. when he saves
C. to save
D. in saving
37. She eats too much and now she is________.
38. Lots of people________ yoga to relax.
A. give up
B. take up
39. The people________ thought he was a bit strange.
A. which he worked with
B. with which he worked
C. with whom he worked
D. he worked with
40. A musician is a person________ music.
A. who plays
C. who play
D. which plays
41. Do you know a good________ to paint my house?
42. Please don't touch anything________ the police arrive.
43. These apples are different________ the ones you bought yesterday.
44. He spent a lot of time________ reading books.
D. no word is needed
45. They treat women________ more equally than people in the North.
46. Many Welsh people speak English as their________ language.
47. Even if you can't stop driving altogether, at least try to cut________.
48. The crowd at a football match are often________.
D. being excited
49. If there________ gravity, water wouldn't run downhill.
50. Your brother is very tall. What is his exact________?
KEY Test 10
I- 1. A 2. D 3. A 4. A 5. B 6. D 7. A 8. A 9. A 10. D 11. D 12. C 13. D
14. B 15. D 16. C 17. A 18. C 19. C 20. A 21. C 22. D 23. C 24. A 25. B
26. C 27. A 28. A 29. C 30. D 31. D 32. B 33. A 34. D 35. C 36. D 37. D 38. B 39. C 40. A 41. D 42. D 43. A 44. D 45. D 46. D 47. B 48. B 49. D 50. C
Sau kì thi giữa học kì 1, các bạn lại tất bật cho kì thi cuối năm quan trọng. Mời các bạn vào tham khảo và tải về các đề ôn thi học kì 1 ngoài môn tiếng Anh còn có môn Toán, Ngữ Văn, Vật lý, Hóa học...được VnDoc.com sưu tầm từ các trường THCS và các thầy cô uy tín trên cả nước rất hữu ích cho các bạn ôn luyện. Chúc các bạn ôn thi thật tốt!