Đề thi chọn học sinh giỏi lớp 9 cấp huyện môn tiếng Anh năm học 2018-2019 - Đề số 904
Đề thi chọn học sinh giỏi môn tiếng Anh lớp 9
VnDoc.com xin giới thiệu đến các bạn Đề thi chọn học sinh giỏi môn tiếng Anh lớp 9 cấp huyện môn tiếng Anh năm học 2018-2019 - Đề số 904 được sưu tầm và đăng tải dưới đây bao gồm các dạng bài từ vựng, verb form, tìm lỗi sai hay tự luận là những dạng bài hay gặp trong bất kì bài thi nào sẽ giúp các bạn ôn luyện và củng cố kiến thức rất hữu ích.
KÌ THI KSCL CÁC ĐỘI TUYỂN HSG KHỐI 9 Năm học 2017-2018
ĐỀ THI MÔN: TIẾNG ANH
(Thời gian 90 phút)
I. Choose the best option among A, B, C, or D provided to finish each of the following sentences.
1. Do you like jazz? You should go to the jazz festival________ you like that kind of music.
2. I think he will join us, _______?
A. doesn't he
B. don't I
C. won't he
D. will he
3. The flood was responsible________ the crop.
A. for damaging
B. to damage
D. about damaging
4. People________ outlook on life is optimistic are usually happy people.
5. Some people are________ interested in animals than other people.
B. far more
6. This time tomorrow________ by swimming pool.
A. I'm relaxing
B. I'll be relaxing
D. I'm relaxed
7. The bus driver was so tired________ the same route that he asked for a transfer.
A. to drive
B. of driving
C. with driving
8. The police must try to catch those men________ drive dangerously.
B. which they
C. who they
9. You________ better be careful not to miss the train!
10. What would happen to our life if the forest did not _____.?
C. take place
11. She will be disappointed________ she gets the job.
12. The dog________ had been very quiet, suddenly started barking.
13. Why don't you apply________ the job advertised in the paper today?
14. We're made great________ in economy in the past few years.
15. He types________ than you do.
A. more fast
B. much faster
C. most fast
D. more faster
16. Home computers are more________ used in Vietnamese families now than they were a few years ago.
A. to widen
17. She has to look after the children all day because they haven’t got used to________ after themselves.
B. to look
18. We waited________ at the bus stop for an hour but the bus didn't come.
19. English is an________ medium of international communication.
20. Drinking much wine is________ to your health.
21. My brother doesn't have a job. He's_______.
21. He was absent from school________ his illness.
B. because of
23. Where have you been? I've been trying________ you for nearly an hour.
B. to phone
D. for phoning
24. Is that the woman________ is going with Alice?
A. the son of whom
B. whose son
C. that's son
D. the son of who
25. I finally finished________ at 7.00 p.m. and served dinner.
B. being cooked
C. to cook
D. to be cooked
26. My sister is very________ of collecting stamps.
27. If you leave the cake in the oven for too long, it_______.
C. will burn
D. will be burning
28. Reading the newspapers is a good way of increasing your general_______.
29. The town is very_______. Thousands of tourists visit it each month.
30. I hope you have not much________ in finding this place.
D. more difficult
31. It is the first time_______.
A. I come here
B. I came here
C. I have come here
D. I will come here
32. He began looking for a job_______.
A. six months ago
B. for six months
C. six months
D. since six months
33. Jimmy is not________ to go to school.
A. young enough
B. old enough
C. enough old
D. enough young
34. The ghost film we saw on TV last night was not________ at all.
C. to frighten
35. More money________ in education.
A. should be invested
B. should invest
C should to be invested
D. should being invested
36. Each park in London has its own_______
D. to attract
37. Anna looks very________ in her new dress.
D. to attract
38. Nam feels________ because he did very badly on his last test.
39. Never put________ until tomorrow what you can do today.
40. I'm not very keen________ playing chess.
II- Read the following passage and choose A, B, C, or D to fill in the gaps.
I have always wanted to go fishing. Last summer, I went on a trip to Taiwan. (41)______ the last day of my vacation, I went fishing on a beautiful lake. Unfortunately, I didn't catch (42)______ fish, and I got bored. I decided to go (43)______. When I stood up, my wallet (44)______ my pocket and into the water. It had all my money, my passport, my plane tickets- everything. I (45)______ into the lake to look (46)______ it, but I didn't find anything. The next morning, I wasn't able to leave the hotel. I had (47)______ money to pay the bill and no plane ticket or passport to go home. So what did I do? I called my boss and asked (48)______ some money. I have (49)______ had (50)______ a terrible experience.
41. A. at
42. A. any
43. A. swim
D. to swim
44. A. out of
45. A. jump
C. to jump
46. A. for
47. A. any
48. A. X
49. A. ever
50. A. so
Key Test 8
I- 1. B 2. C 3. A 4. B 5. B 6. B 7. B 8. D 9. D 10. B 11. B 12. B 13. C 14. D 15. B 16. C 17. D 18. B 19. A 20. B 21. D 22. B 23. B 24. B 25. A 26. D 27. C 28. C 29. B 30. B 31. C 32. D 33. B 34. D 35. A 36. C 37. B 38. B 39. A 40. B
II- 41. B 42. A 43. C 44. A 45. D 46. A 47. D 48. B 49. C 50. D
Sau kì thi giữa học kì 1, các bạn lại tất bật cho kì thi cuối năm quan trọng. Mời các bạn vào tham khảo và tải về các đề ôn thi học kì 1 ngoài môn tiếng Anh còn có môn Toán, Ngữ Văn, Vật lý, Hóa học...được VnDoc.com sưu tầm từ các trường THCS và các thầy cô uy tín trên cả nước rất hữu ích cho các bạn ôn luyện. Chúc các bạn ôn thi thật tốt!