Bài tập Tiếng Anh Unit 1 lớp 11 Friendship hệ 7 năm
Tiếng Anh lớp 11 Unit 1 Friendship
Để có thể củng cố, hệ thống lại những kiến thức của chương trình tiếng Anh 11, VnDoc.com mời các em tải và luyện tập ngay với bài tập Unit 1 lớp 11 Friendship có đáp án. Đây là những bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 11 hay, bao gồm bài tập trắc nghiệm và tự luận tiếng Anh lớp 11 được chúng tôi sưu tầm và chọn lọc để gửi đến các em. Chúc các em học tốt.
Xem thêm: Trắc nghiệm từ vựng Unit 1 lớp 11: Friendship hệ 7 năm CÓ ĐÁP ÁN
|1. a. machine||b. change||c. teacher||d. choose|
|2. a. condition||b. option||c. suggestion||d. relation|
|3. a. believe||b. readily||c. friend||d. pleasure|
|4. a. good||b. gossip||c. game||d. geometry|
|5. a. trust||b. mutual||c. number||d. uncertain|
II. LANGUAGE FOCUS
Choose the one word or phrase - a, b, c, or d - that best completes the sentences or substitutes for the underlined word or phrase.
6. It was so relaxing to be ________ old friends.
a. in b. between c. among d. around
7. She's made friends ________ a little girl who lives next door.
a. to b. of c. by d. with
8. The children seem to be totally capable ________ working by themselves.
a. on b. of c. in d. for
9. Your friendship should be based on ________ trust.
a. basic b. fragile c. mutual d. blind
10. The company expects ________ from its employees.
a. constancy b. quality c. interest d. loyalty
11. I've got lots of _______, but only a few are really good friends
a. close friends b. acquaintances c. neighbors d. partners
12. Friendship is a two-sided ________, it lives by give-and-take.
a. affair b. event c. aspect d. feature
13. Unselfishness is the very essence of friendship.
a. romantic part b. important part c. difficult part d. interesting part
14. They ________ a close friendship at university.
a. created b. became c. promoted d. formed
15. We stayed friends even after we ________ and left home.
a. brought up b. turned up c. grew up d. took up
Choose the word or phrase -a, b, c, or d -that best completes the sentence.
16. He finds it ________ lasting friendships.
a. difficult to make b. difficulty in making c. is difficult to make d. difficult making
17. You ________ any friends if you ________ talking like that.
a. will win/ carryon b. won't win/ carryon
c. wouldn't win/ carried on d. would have won/ had carried on
18. The aim of the culture festival is ________ friendship between the two countries
a. promote b. promoting c. to promote d. being promoted
19. People he ________ turned out to be only fair-weather friends.
a. trusted b. has trusted c. was trusting d. had trusted
20. How can you let such a silly incident ________ your friendship?
a. wreck b. to wreck c. wrecking d. that wrecks
21. It has become necessary ________ water in the metropolitan area because of the severe drought.
a. rationing b. ration c. to ration d. to have rationed
22. All the passengers were made ________ their seat belts during the turbulence.
a. buckle b. to buckle c. buckling d. for buckling.
23. ________ good ice cream, you need to use a lot of cream.
a. Make b. Making c. To make d. For make
24. I got my friend ________ her car for the weekend.
a. to let me to borrow b. to let me borrow c. let me borrow d. let me to borrow
25. They _______ good friends, but they've fallen out recently.
a. used to be b. would be c. were d. are
Identify the one underlined word or phase - A, B, C or D - that must be changed for the sentence to be correct.
Fill in each blank with one appropriate word from the box.
terms words came pieces touch change
last experience talk accent get make
Meeting old school friends again can be a strange (31) ________ Some have changed so much that you can hardly recognise them: they speak with a different (32) ________, are interested in different things and all you can do is make small (33) ________ and hope they'll go soon. Others, though you might have been out of (34) ________ with them for years, are just the same as they always were - it's as if you (35) ________ saw them yesterday.
Before you know it, you're exchanging (36) ________ about your families and friends, and setting out the (37) ________ for another game of chess. A few change for the better. There's one person that I (38) ________ on with very well now, though we weren't on speaking (39) ________ for our last two years at school. One day, we met at a party and made it up and (40) ________ engaged the same evening.
Read the passage carefully, then decide whether the following statement are true (T) or false (F)
The proverb 'A friend in need is a friend indeed.' means that we shall know who our real friends are when we are in need. Those who desert us when we are in difficulty are just unfaithful friends.
A true friend would remain with us whether we are rich or poor. Some people be friend the rich, simply for the sake of getting benefits from them.
It is useless to have insincere friends because these friends remain with us as long as we are rich or powerful. It is better to have one or two good friends rather than having hundreds of insincere ones.
A true friend will stand by us in our trials and tribulations. He will be a great source of consolation and comfort in our troubles. So we must be careful in choosing our friends. It is difficult to choose a sincere friend overnight; it takes years for us to find a sincere friend.
41. Real friends share everything we need.
42. Unfaithful friends stop being our friends when we are in trouble.
43. A rich friend is always a true friend.
44. A true friend is always loyal to us and support us through our difficulties.
45. It's not worth having a lot of friends.
46. It may take a lot of time to find a real friend.
Read the passage and choose the correct answer
It is an in-depth relationship combining trust, support, communication, loyalty, understanding, empathy, and intimacy.
These are certainly aspects of life that all of us crave.
Being able to trust and relax with your friend is a big part of friendship.
Remember when you were young and went with a friend to her grandma's for the week-end. It was fun but when you got home, home was wonderful. Your feeling was "I'm home. I can relax now."
That's what a friendship should be.
You go out into the world and do your best. You have your ups and downs, your problems and triumphs, your fun and tribulations. You charm and you perform.
Then you come "home" to a friend. You can relax, put up your feet; you are relieved. If you still have to be charming and/or performing, it's not a relief.
Friendship is a comfy situation like home. You get home, kick off your shoes, relax and sigh, "Ahh, home."
But no one can form a friendship until he/she realizes that the basis of being friends is meeting the needs of the other person. One must be a friend to have one.
Never forget that friends relate. Relating is the basis of friendship.
When paths begin to separate (you are married; he isn’t or you have a baby; she is still childless) at forks in the road of life, that is the most important time of all to stay in touch with friends
When there is conflict, it must be resolved for friendship to continue. Confrontation is one way to resolve conflict. Talking it out is another.
A cooling off period is sometimes necessary when conflict has occurred. Once you reinitiate conflict, it may not even be necessary to discuss the conflict.
47. What is the main idea of the passage?
A. How to keep in touch with friends
B. What friendship involves
C. What friendship is and how to maintain it
D. Conflicts in friendship
48. What is the basis of being friends?
C. meeting the needs
D. stay in touch
49. “Put up your feet” refers to your feeling of
50. The phrase “cooling-off period” can be best replaced by
51. ________ the promotion of health and to helping people avoid injury and disease.
a. To commit the Red Cross
b. The Red Cross to commit
c. Committed to the Red Cross is
d. The Red Cross is committed to
52. It is possible ________ may assist some tree in saving water in the winter.
a. the leaves are lost
b. when leaves have lost
c. that the loss of leaves
d. to lose leaves
53. It can sometimes ________ a home.
a. to take months to sell
b. take several months to sell
c. selling takes several months d. to sell taking several months
54. Pioneer men and women endured terrible hardships, and ________
a. so do their children
b. neither did the children
c. also the children
d. so did their children
I. PRONUNCIATION Choose the word that has the underlined part pronounced differently
from the others.
1 - a; 2 - c; 3 - a; 4 - d; 5 - b;
II. LANGUAGE FOCUS
A. Choose the one word or phrase - a, b, c, or d - that best completes the sentences or substitutes for the underlined word or phrase
6 - c; 7 - d; 8 - b; 9 - c; 10 - d;
11 - b; 12 - a; 13 - b; 14 - d; 15 - c;
B. Choose the word or phrase -a, b, c, or d -that best completes the sentence.
16 - a; 17 - b; 18 - c; 19 - d; 20 - d;
21 - c; 22 - b; 23 - c; 24 - b; 25 - a;
C. Identify the one underlined word or phrase - A, B, C or D - that must be changed for the sentence to be correct.
26 - D; 27 - D; 28 - D; 29 - C; 30 - A;
A. Fill in each blank with one appropriate word from the box
31 - experience; 32 - accent; 33 - talk; 34 - touch; 35 - last;
36 - words; 37 - pieces; 38 - get; 39 - terms; 40 - came;
B. Read the passage carefully, then decide whether the following statements are true (T) or false (F).
41 - T; 42 - T; 43 - F: 44 - T; 45 - F; 46 - T;
Read the passage and choose the correct answer
From the four words or phrases - a, b, c or d, choose the one that best completes the sentence.
51 - d; 52 - c; 53 - b; 54 - d;
Download Đề thi và đáp tại tại: Bài tập tiếng Anh Unit 1 lớp 11 Friendship có đáp án. Mời thầy cô tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 11, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 11, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 11,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.
Mời quý thầy cô, các bậc phụ huynh tham gia nhóm Facebook: Tài liệu ôn tập lớp 11 để tham khảo chi tiết các tài liệu học tập lớp 11 các môn năm 2021 - 2022.