Choose the correct answer for each following question.
1. A _____ is a building that has been made stronger and protected against attack.
2. Don’t bother _____ to the museums.
3. From Port Eynon, the _____ cliffs extend for five or six miles to Worms Head.
4. I’m travelling around Viet Nam next week. Can you _____ a good place to visit?
5. A _____ is a cave that is big enough for humans to go inside.
6. The hotel is beautifully _____ in a quiet spot near the river.
7. Hue’s most outstanding attractions are the emperors’_____.
8. It’s well worth _____ to the Perfume Pagoda.
9. It _____ that many of our man-made wonders have been damaged.
10. I suggest that we _____ the number of tourists visiting them every day.
11. That’s a good idea. I’d like to suggest _____ money to restore and preserve them.
12. There is a growing _____ that protecting natural wonders has financial benefits as well as cultural importance.
13. In the 17th century, the Viet people took _____ the temple tower, calling it Thien Y Thanh Mau Tower.
14. The players have to work out where the wonder is and _____ gives the correct answer first
15. Do _____ of you have the answer, Mary and Linda?
16. Many valuable things have _____ from man-made wonders.
17. Perfume Pagoda is a religious site as well as being a great _____ spot in Viet Nam.
18.It _____ that the first temple was built on the current site of Thien Tru in the 15th century during the reign of Le Thanh Tong.
19. We _____ limiting the number of tourists who can visit these important sites per day.
20. It’s probably best _____ by boat.