Đề thi học kì 2 tiếng Anh lớp 12 trường THPT Phạm Thái Bường, Trà Vinh
Đề thi tiếng Anh lớp 12 cuối kì 2 có đáp án
Trong bài viết này, VnDoc xin giới thiệu Đề thi tiếng Anh lớp 12 học kì 2 trường THPT Phạm Thái Bường, Trà Vinh năm học 2021 - 2022 có kèm đáp án chi tiết. Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 12 môn Anh có đáp án bao gồm nhiều dạng bài tập tiếng Anh 12 khác nhau giúp các em học sinh lớp 12 nâng cao kỹ năng tiếng Anh cơ bản. Sau đây mời các em cùng thử sức nhé!
I. PHẦN TRẮC NGHIỆM (60 câu; 7,5 điểm)
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet that best completes each unfinished sentence.
1. Mary woke up when the alarm clock ________loudly.
A. went off B. turned off C. put off D. took off
2. The weather was extremely cold, ____they decided to hold up their trip to the mountainous area.
A. because of B. therefore C. so D. however
3. Our house isn't ____ for the children to have a room of their own, so they have to share.
A. too big B. big enough C. so small D. very small
4. Thang was asking Huong, his classmate, for her opinion about the novel he had lent her. Select the most suitable response to fill in the blank.
Thang: "What do you think about the novel?"
A. The best I've ever read! B. Yes, let's.
C. I wish I could. D. I can't agree with you more.
5. " I ________ to see the doctor if I were you." said my boss.
A. was to go B. had gone C. would have gone D. would go
6. "Salina seems to be the brightest student in her class."- "She's always the first ________ her work."
A. to be finished B. finishing C. to finish D. being finished
7. By the time he _____________ at the conference, it had begun for 15 minutes.
A. arrived B. has arrived C. had arrived D. was arriving
8. "Congratulations you on passing the entrance exam!" "____________"
A. You're welcome. B. Never mind. C. Don't mention it. D. Thanks a lot.
9. When she got to the airport, the plane had _______off.
A. put B. taken C. turned D. gone
10. Peter would not have been late for the interview if he ______ the bus.
A. didn't miss B. doesn't miss C. hasn't missed D. hadn't missed
11. It is becoming________ challenging to find a good job nowadays.
A. more and more B. the more C. better and better D. the better
12. According to the Red Cross, 1998 had been _______ worst year for natural disasters in modern times.
A. a B. an C. the D. Ø
13. Scientists have proposed a possible ______ to the problem of global warming.
A. solution B. solve C. solving D. solved
14. She made a list of what to do_____ forget anything.
A. so as not to B. in order that C. so that D. in order to
15. The police have _______ for witnesses to the accident.
A. made B. appealed C. persuaded D. advised
16. The younger you are, _______ it is to learn.
A. the easiest B. you are easier C. the easier D. the more easy
17. Blue grass music is somewhat different ____ other types of country music.
A. to B. from C. with D. upon
18. At present, the new director____ to foster a culture of open communication within the company.
A. has been trying B. tries C. is trying D. tried
19. One of the tasks of the Red Cross is also to support local _____ care projects.
A. healthy B. healthily C. healthful D. health
20. People don't like the way he shows off, ______ ?
A. don't they B. did they C. does he D. do they
21.The restaurant ________ has just opened has a famous chef.
A. which B. who C. whom D. where
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word or phrase that is CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined part in each of the following questions.
22. The woman decided to devote herself full-time to social work.
A. help B. bring C. determine D. dedicate
23. The Red Cross gives medical aid and other help to victims of major disasters such as floods, earthquakes, epidemics, and famines.
A. shortage of water B. serious droughts
C. serious shortage of food D. poverty
24. Scuba _diving and synchronized swimming are both water sports.
A. freestyle B. aquatic C. field D. healthy
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined is pronounced differently from that of the rest in each of the following questions.
25. A. ejected B. cleared C. swallowed D. appalled
26. A. style B. penalty C. pretty D. typical
27. A. title B. tie C. initiate D. outstanding
28. A. defends B. survives C. fouls D. presents
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of the primary stress in each of the following questions.
29. A. hesitation B. enlightenment C. personality D. integration
30. A. precision B. wilderness C. opponent D. enthusiast
31. A. habitat B. countryman C. penalty D. epidemic
32. A. struggle B. rival C. reserve D. podium
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct word(s) for each of the blanks.
The threat of the environment
Nowadays, people are more aware that wildlife all over the world is in (33) _______. Many species of animals are threatened, and could easily become (34) ________ if we do not make an effort to protect them. There are many reasons for this. In some cases, animals are (35) _______ for their fur or for other valuable parts (36) _______ their bodies. Some birds, such as parrots, are caught (37) ________ and sold as pets. For many animals and birds, the problem is that their habitat _ the place where they live_ is (38) _______. More land is used for farms, for houses or industry, and there are fewer open (39) ______than there once were. Farmers use powerful chemicals to help them grow better (40) _________, but these chemicals pollute the environment and (41) ________ the wildlife. The most successful animals on earth – human beings – will soon be only ones left unless we can (42) ______this problem.
33. A. threat B. danger C. problem D. destruction
34. A. disappeared B. vanished C. increased D. extinct
35. A. hunted B. fed C. chased D. treated
36. A. about B. on C. of D. with
37. A. lively B. alive C. for life D. for living
38. A. exhausting B. escaping C. growing D. disappearing
39. A. land B. spaces C. part D. air
40. A. products B. fields C. crops D. herbs
41. A. harm B. harmful C. harmless D. harmfully
42. A. answer B. explain C. solve D. cause
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to show the underlined part that needs correcting.
43. She (A) feels (B) more good than she (C) did several (D) days
44. A new school with (A) more than50 classrooms (B) have just been (C) built in our (D) local
45. I (A) always look back (B) on the time (C) where I spent with my family on a farm (D) in California.
46. Her (A) absent from (B) work without any (C) permission made the boss so (D) angry that he threatened to sack her.
*** Xem thêm nhiều Đề thi cuối kì 1 lớp 12 môn tiếng Anh có đáp án khác như:
Trên đây là Đề thi cuối kì 2 tiếng Anh lớp 12 có đáp án.