Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 11 Unit 14, 15, 16
Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 11
Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 11 Unit 14, 15, 16 sẽ mang lại cho các em học sinh các kiến thức bổ ích, cho quý thầy cô giáo những tài liệu giảng dạy hữu dụng nhất. Mời thầy cô và các bạn vào tham khảo.
Tải Đề thi học kỳ 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 11
Giải bài tập SGK tiếng Anh lớp 11 Unit 14 RECREATION
Giải bài tập SGK tiếng Anh lớp 11 Test Yourself E (Trang 163-164-165)
I. Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the rest in each of the following questions:
1. A. finished B. marched C. stopped D. robbed
2. A. attracted B. collected C. decided D. arrived
3. A. places B. ages C. lives D. pages
4. A. thanks B. shows C. suggests D. stops
5. A. letters B. books C. pets D. stamps
II. Choose the correct answer A, B, C, or D to each of the following questions.
6. There are number of things I like to do in my free time.
A. leisure B. precious C. busy D. idle
7. My uncle, who is an accomplished guitarist, taught me how to play.
A. unimpaired B. skilled C. ill-educated D. unqualified
8. Now I can play a few simple tunes.
A. compound B. plain C. easy D. complicated
9. ‘How do you do. I’m Bill Thomson. ‘_____________’
A. Very well. Thank you. B. I’m fifteen years old. C. I’m fine. D. How do you do.
10. I have a modest little glass fish tank where I keep a variety of small fish.
A. limited B. excessive C. conceited D. moderate
11. ‘Thank you very much for the lovely flowers.’ ‘___________.’
A. You’re welcome. B. You like flowers, don’t you?
C. Yeah, the flowers are nice. D. It was an excellent choice.
12. The singer was ________________ on the piano by her sister.
A. played B. performed C. accompanied D. helped
13. The most important thing is to keep yourself occupied.
A. busy B. relaxed C. comfortable D. free
14.___________ who was elected the first woman mayor of Chicago in 1979.
A. It was Jane Byrne B. Jane Byrne C. That Jane Byrne D. When Jane Byrne
15. ‘Would you like a drink ?’ ‘_______________’
A. Yes, I want to. B. Yes, please. C. Thank you. I don’t want. D. No, I won’t.
16.____________ that the capital of South Carolina was moved from Charleston to Columbia
A. In 1790 was B. There was in 1790 C. In 1790 D. It was in 1790
17. ‘Nice to meet you.’ ‘___________’
A. This is Peter White. B. Nice to meet you, too.
C. I’m fine, thanks. D. It was nice to you to say so.
18. The man ___________ on the chair behind me kept talking during the film, ___________really annoyed me.
A. having sat/ that B. sitting/ which C. to sit/ what D. to be sitting/ who
19. ‘Thank you very much.’ ‘___________’
A. Yes, of course. B. I like it a lot. C. You’re alright. D. You’re welcome.
20. He advised me to practise playing the guitar regularly.
A. frequently B. commonly C. freely D. completely
21. Neil Armstrong was the first person ___________ foot on the moon.
A. set B. setting C. to set D. who was set
22. In the novel by Peter, ________ the film is based, the main character is a teenager.
A. on that B. who C. on which D. which
23. Who was the first person _____________ the South Pole?
A. reached B. to reach C. who reaches D. had reached
24. It is in Quebec___________ French is used as an official language .
A. which B. where C. in where D. that
25. Mrs White, ______ taught me English 5 years ago, is a good teacher.
A. who B. that C. whom D. whose.
26. ___________that the capital of South Carolina was moved from Charleston to Columbia.
A. In 1790 was B. There was in 1790 C. In 1790 D. It was in 1790
27. It was Mr. Harding ___________ the bill to yesterday.
A. who sent my secretary B. to whom my secretary sent
C. that my secretary sent D. my secretary sent
28. ___________ Ruth St. Dennis turned to Asian dances to find inspiration for her choreography.
A. It was the dancer that B. The dancer C. That the dancer D. The dancer was
29___________ I bought the golden fish.
A. It was from this shop that B. I was from this shop where
C. It was this shop which D. It was this shop that
30. It was Tom ___________ to help us.
A. comes B. who comes C. to come D. that came
31. Do you know when the 2006 Asian Games took place?
A. happened B. deepened C. added D. struggled
32. The Asian Games have advanced in all aspects since the first Games was help in 1951.
A. developed B. competed C. taken place D. decreased
33. Only 489 athletes took part in the 1st Asian Games.
A. participated in B. got rid of C. gave up D. added to
34. Korea was chosen to be of the 2002 Asian Games.
A. athlete B. host C. participant D. guest
35. The Olympic Games is one of the biggest sporting all over the world.
A. problems B. athletes C. cultures D. events
A. enthusiasm B. enthusiast C. enthusiastic D. enthusiastically
36. We are quite of the success of our country at the next Asian Games.
A. hope B. hopeful C. hopefully D. hopefulness
37. I do weight training every day to improve the of muscles.
A. strong B. strength C. strongly D. strengthen
38. We presented the athletes some flowers as a token of our for all their efforts to achieve.
A. appreciate B. appreciation C. appreciated D. appreciative
39. After the opening ceremony, the athletes got ready to start the .
A. compete B. competitor C. competition D. competitive
40. is considered to be the most popular, is also my favorite.
A. Football which B. Football, that C. Football, which D. Football
41. The football season is the time thousands of football fans crowd into the stadium to watch their favorite teams.
A. where B. which C. at that D. when
42. Athletes do their best to win medals to winners as awards.
A. which give B. are give C. to give D. given
43. Each country sends its best athletes participation expresses the friendship and solidarity.
A. who B. which C. that D. whose
44. The man a black suit is a football referee.
A. to wear B. wearing C. who wear D. wears.
45. Fencing was first introduced at the 13th Asian Games, in Bangkok. Thailand in 1998.
A. to be held B. holding C. when was held D. which was held
46. He took out a photo of Pélé, he adored.
A. whose B. whom C. that D. which
47. The death of his son was an experience from he never fully recovered.
A. when B. why C. that D. which
48. They are talking about they are looking at.
A. David Beckham is picture B. David Beckham’s picture
C. David Beckham, which picture D. David Beckham, whose picture
49. This is a picture in the newspaper of a high jumper leg was seriously hurt.
A. who B. whom C. whose D. that
50. The Great Pyramid of Giza is one of the famous man-made wonders of the world.
A. artificial B. natural C. modern D. internal
51. The Great Pyramid was only ------------------ in height in the nineteenth century AD.
A. proposed B. promoted C. improved D. surpassed
52. There are rumors of buried___----- in that old house.
A. belongings B. tomb C. treasure D. chamber
53. The purpose ---------------- the research was to find out more information about the pyramid.
A. of B. for C. in D. from
54. The tomb was broken last night and the ------------------ stole all the jewelries.
A. thieves B. king C. dead D. police
55. A pharaoh was a ------------------- of ancient Egypt.
A. queen B. king C. prince D. princess
56.-------------------- are places built in ancient Egypt to contain the bodies of their kings and queens.
A. Tombs B. Graves C. Pyramids D. Grave yards
57. When a pharaoh was dead he was ----------------- in his pyramid.
A. carried B. hidden C. dug D. buried
58. The pharaohs built pyramids to prepare for their ------------------.
A. die B. death C. dead D. dying
59. Ha Long Bay is one of ----------------- wonders in the world.
A. the B. these C. a D. X
60. Mr. Pike -------------------- the most famous archaeologist in our city.
A. says to be B. is said to be C. is said that D. said to be
Mời các bạn vào tham khảo một số đề thi học kì 2 môn tiếng Anh lớp 11 sau đây để chuẩn bị tốt nhất cho kì thi quan trọng này:
Đề thi giữa học kì 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 11 THPT Đa Phúc, Hà Nội năm học 2016 - 2017 có đáp án
Đề thi học kì 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 11 trường THPT Số 1 Phù Cát, Bình Định năm học 2017-2018 có đáp án
Đề thi học kì 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 11 tỉnh Bắc Ninh năm học 2016 -2017 có đáp án