Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết số 2 lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh có đáp án
Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết môn tiếng Anh lớp 10
Nhằm giúp các em học sinh có cơ hội để ôn tập những kiến thức cơ bản đã được trau dồi, tiếp cận với các dạng bài tập đa dạng cũng như chuẩn bị tốt nhất cho bài kiểm tra, VnDoc.com đã sưu tầm tài liệu Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết số 2 lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh có đáp án này. Hãy cùng thử sức nhé!
PHẦN A. LISTENING (8c/ 2 đ)
1/ Listen to the tape and choose the best answers
1. What does the man want to do after he graduates?
A. He wants to become a teacher.
B. He hopes to go on to graduate school.
C. He'd like to work at a hotel.
2. What is the woman majoring in?
C. computer science
3. How does the woman pay for college?
A. She has a part-time job.
B. She received a scholarship.
C. Her parents are paying for it.
4. Where does the man work part-time?
A. at a bakery
B. in a library
C. at a restaurant
2/ Listen to the tape and fill in the blanks
Maria: Well, what do you want to do once you (5)……… graduate……?
Dave: Uh... I haven't (6)……… decided…… for sure, but I think I'd like to work for a hotel or travel agency in this area. How about you?
Maria: Well, when I first started college, I wanted to major in (7)… French…, but I realized I might have a hard time finding a job using the language, so I changed majors to computer science. [Oh]. With the right skills, landing a job in the computer industry shouldn't be as difficult.
Dave: So, do you have a (8)…… part-time…….. job to support yourself through school?
Maria: Well, fortunately for me, I received a four-year academic scholarship [Wow] that pays for all of my tuition and books.
Dave: Wow. That's great.
PHẦN B. LANGUAGE FOCUS
Choose the underlined part among A, B, C or D that needs correcting. (2c/0.5đ)
9. My father (A) allowed (B) me to using (C) his car (D)
10. They has learnt (A) English since (B) they were (C) young (D)
Choose the best answers
11. “Was Tom there when you arrived?” “Yes, but he ..............home soon afterwards”
A. were going
B. had gone
12. Choose the best answer: Let me give you a little.............. about the president of the company.
13. Choose the synonym of the bold and underlined word in the following sentence.
The alarm clock goes off at 4:
A. goes wrong
C. goes on
D. goes away
14. Choose the best answer: There is no ................... explanation for what happened.
15. Choose the best answer:.............................................a long time for the bus.
A. we have to always wait
B. we have to wait always
C. we always have to wait
D. we have always to wait
16. Choose the best answer: “Would you like to have dinner with me? - “………….……….”
A. I’m very happy
B. Yes, it is
C. Yes, so do I
D. Yes, I’d love to
17. Choose the best answer: _______ my sister had washed her clothes, she began watching T.V
18. I suggest______ another meeting next week.
B. to hold
19. My girl friend is afraid of ______ out alone when it gets dark.
B. to go
Choose the word or phrase that is OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined part in the following questions.
20. Tim and Tom look similar although they are not brothers.
21. There weren't many tough questions in the exam, so I could answer most of them.
Choose the underlined words with different pronunciation(2c/0.5đ)
22. A. children
23. A. laughed
Choose the words whose stresses are placed on different places (2c/0.5đ)
24. A. agree
25. A. police
PHẦN 3. READING (8c/2đ)
Read the passage and choose the best answer for each blank.
There is usually one important subject missing from most school timetables. Very few students are (26)……………….. how to organize their learning, and how to make the best use of their time. Let's take some simple sentences. Do you know how to look up words in a (27) ………………., and do you understand all the (28)…………………….the dictionary contains? Can you make notes quickly, and can you understand them after? For some reasons, many schools give learners no (29)…………………….. with these matters.
26. A. learned B. graduated C. taught D. decided
27. A. schoolbag B. dictionary C. notebook D. paper
28. A. themes B. subjects C. advice D. information
29. A. teaching B. help C. instruction D. ability
Read the passage and choose one correct answer for each question.
Most weddings in Japan start with a religious ceremony in which usually only family members attend. Afterwards, a banquet is customarily held to which many people, including friends and colleagues, are invited. To celebrate the happy occasion, guests give the bride and groom goshuugi
– gift money in special envelopes. Goshuugi from friends is usually 20,000 yen or 30,000 yen.
A typical Japanese wedding party starts when the bride and groom enter the banquet hall together, and take their seats on a slightly raised platform facing their guests. Invited guests are seated closer to the bride and groom, with family and relatives seated further in back. The bride's and groom's bosses usually give congratulatory speeches then their friends sing in celebration. Other wedding highlights include a candle ceremony where the couple holds a candle while greeting their guests at each table, and the cutting of the wedding cake. Afterwards, the bride and groom thank their parents with a speech, then leave to end the party.
In the past, dishes that supposedly brought good fortune, such as prawns and sea breams, were served in abundance. So much of the food was ordered that guests ended up taking the surplus home. Today, the majority of the weddings serve just enough for everyone. Additionally, before leaving, guests would traditionally receive souvenir gifts called hikidemono.
Many wedding ceremonies take place at wedding halls or hotels. Rough estimates show that it costs about 3 million yen to host a wedding party for 80 guests. During Japan's economic bubble, overseas weddings and flamboyant receptions with special effects, such as smoke machines and having the bride and groom fly in on gondolas, were very popular. But these days, couples choose to tie the knot in various ways, from not having any ceremony to having a modest affair, or still going all out.
30. What is the main idea of this passage?
A. Dishes served at Japan's wedding parties in the past
B. Wedding ceremonies in Japan's economic bubble
C. Popular wedding gifts in Japan
D. Wedding ceremonies in Japan
31. According to the passage, goshuugi is ______.
A. an important guest B. a happy occasion C. a type of food D. a kind of gift
32. The word "their" in paragraph 2 refers to ______.
A. the couple's B. the parents' C. the relatives' D. the friends'
33. According to paragraph 2, which of the following do the bride and groom do at their wedding party?
A. They deliver a speech to thank their parents.
B. They sit on a platform at the back of the stage.
C. They hold a candle and sing in celebration.
D. They give a speech to thank their bosses.
PHẦN 4. WRITING (4c/ 2 đ)
Rewrite these sentences, remaining the same meaning
1. They bought this house ten years ago.
- They have…………bought this house for ten years………………
2. Although it rained very hard, they went out to visit their friends
- Despite…………the hard rain, they went out to visit their friend……………
3. My father used to play football when he was young.
- My father doesn’t……………play football ……….
4. “Why don’t you put better lock on the door, Barbara?” said John.
- John suggested…………putting a better lock on the door………
Trong ngữ pháp tiếng Anh, Thì là sợi chỉ đỏ xuyên suốt môn học này. Bên cạnh đó việc ôn luyện lý thuyết và bài tập theo mảng cụ thể, ví dụ như câu điều kiện, word form, trọng âm, trắc nghiệm ngữ pháp tiếng Anh, trắc nghiệm...cũng rất hữu ích giúp các bạn nâng cao hiệu quả môn học.