Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 10 Unit 1 Family life có đáp án
Bài tập tiếng Anh unit 1 lớp 10 Family life có đáp án
Bài tập Unit 1 lớp 10 Family life có đáp án bao gồm những bài tập tự luận và trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh lớp 10 khác nhau được biên tập bám sát chương trình SGK tiếng Anh 10 tập 1 giúp bạn học tiếp thu kiến thức, từ vựng một cách dễ dàng mà không cảm thấy nhàm chán.
I. Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced diffeerent from others.
1. A. father
2. A. moon
3. A. clean
4. A. mum
5. A. enormous
II. Complete the sentences using the Present simple or the Present Continuous.
1. The children must be in bed now. They (not watch) TV because they are too tired.
2. Hi Betty. For what are you calling me now at 2 a.m.? – I (need) your help now.
3. (you, have) a map with you now?
4. Do you have a minute? – Sorry. I (not have) time now.
5. In case someone (call) , tell them I am not home.
III. Fill in the blanks with the correct forms of the verbs given. Use negative form if necessary. You can use a word twice.
have take out take split prepare shop do
1. I usually ______ the bus to school, but this morning I'm walking.
2. My mom is not at home. She________ for groceries now.
3. I'm very busy, so I only ________ the laundry every Saturday morning.
4. They _______ housework among members in Ann's family. She has to do all the chores.
5. Kate always _________ her dog fed by her neighbor every time she goes on business trips.
6. I always cook, but today is Women's Day, so my husband ________ dinner in the kitchen.
7. The residents ________ in my neighborhood the garbage at 5 p.m. every day when the bin lorry comes.
8. Kris's wrist was broken once, so now she rarely ________ the heavy lifting.
IV. Choose the best answer
1. As a homemaker, __________.
A. she does a lot of online jobs at home to earn money
B. she spends most of her time taking care of her family
C. she doesn't have time to look after her children
2. She is overworked, __________.
A. so she doesn't earn enough money to support her family
B. so she doesn't have time to take care of her home
C. so she spends a lot of time with her children
3. Sweetie, get yourself prepared for dinner. __________
A. You are cooking dinner today.
B. You should help me cook dinner.
C. Wash your hands carefully before eating.
4. Let's lay the table. ___________
A. It's time for lunch. B. We should call to reserve a table. C. We should do the washing-up before we leave.
5. Look! It's raining. Hurry and __________.
A. put away the clothes B. fold the clothes C. iron the clothes
6. As the breadwinner of the family, __________.
A. Sarah quitted her job to take care of her home
B. Sarah works hard to support her family
C. Sarah stays at home to educate her children
7. There is chore equity in Mr. and Mrs. Brown's family. __________
A. They share the equal amount of housework.
B. Mr. Brown is the breadwinner and Mrs. Brown is the homemaker.
C. Mrs. Brown does more housework than Mr. Brown.
8. Husbands should help do the heavy lifting such as __________.
A. helping the children with Math problems.
B. repairing the roof of the house
C. cooking and watering houseplants
VI. Write a paragraph (8-10 sentences) about how household chores are divided in your family, using the given cues below.
1. How many people are there in your family?
2. Do your parents both work to support your family?/ Who is the breadwinner?/ Who is the homemaker?
4. What chores do your parents do?
5. Do you have quarrels with your brother/ sister over chores?
6. What chores does your brother/ sister do?
7. What chores are you responsible for?
8. Is everyone happy with the chores they have to do?/ Do you think that housework is equally split in your family?
Mời các bạn vào tham khảo các bài tiếp theo để có kiến thức học tập hiệu quả: