Bài tập câu bị động trong Tiếng Anh CÓ ĐÁP ÁN
Tài liệu luyện tập Tiếng Anh chuyên đề Câu bị động có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề ôn tập Ngữ pháp Tiếng Anh cơ bản do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Tài liệu Tiếng Anh gồm nhiều dạng bài tập khác nhau như: Viết lại câu, Chia động từ trong ngoặc, Tìm lỗi sai, Chọn đáp án đúng, ... giúp bạn đọc củng cố kiến thức đã học hiệu quả.
English Grammar: Passive Voice
THỂ BỊ ĐỘNG
EXERCISE 1: Chuyển các câu sau sang bị động
Dạng bài tập Viết lại câu ở thể bị động cơ bản dưới đây giúp các em học sinh nắm chắc quy tắc cơ bản cách chuyển câu chủ động sang câu bị động. Các câu chủ động dưới đều thuộc các Thì tiếng Anh cơ bản như: Hiện tại đơn, Quá khứ đơn, Hiện tại tiếp diễn, Hiện tại hoàn thành, Quá khứ hoàn thành, Tương lai đơn, ... với đầy đủ các dạng câu khẳng định, câu phủ định, câu nghi vấn, ...
1. My father waters this flower every morning.
2. John invited Fiona to his birthday party last night.
3. Her mother is preparing the dinner in the kitchen.
4. We should clean our teeth twice a day.
5. Our teachers have explained the English grammar.
6. Some drunk drivers caused the accident in this city.
7. Tom will visit his parents next month.
8. The manager didn’t phone the secretary this morning.
9. Did Mary buy this beautiful dress?
10. I won’t hang these old pictures in the living room.
11. The German didn’t build this factory during the Second World War.
12. The Greens are going to paint this house and these cars for Christmas Day.
13. Ann had fed the cats before she went to the cinema.
14. The students have discussed the pollution problems since last week.
15. Have the thieves stolen the most valuable painting in the national museum?
16. Some people will interview the new president on TV.
17. How many languages do they speak in Canada?
18. Are you going to repair those shoes?
19. He has broken his nose in a football match.
20. Have you finished the above sentences?
1. This flower is watered (by my father) every morning.
2. Fiona was invented to John's birthday party last night.
3. The dinner is being prepared (by her mother) in the kitchen.
4. Our teeth should be cleaned twice a day.
5. The English grammar has been explained (by our teacher).
6. The accident was caused in this city (by some drunk drivers).
7. Tom's parents will be visited (by him) next month.
8. The secretary wasn't phoned (by the manager) this morning.
9. Was this beautiful dress bought by Mary?
10. These old pictures won't be hung in the living room (by me).
11. This factory wasn't built (by the Greens) during the Second World War.
12. This house and these cars are going to be painted for Chrismas day by the Greens.
13. The cats had been fed (by Ann) before she went to the cinema.
14. The pollution problems have been discussed (by the students) since last week.
15. Has the most valuable painting in the national meseum been stlen (by the thieves).
16. The new president will be interviewed on TV (by tsome people).
17. How many languages are spoken in Canada(by them)?
18. Are those shoes going to be repaired?
19. His nose has been broken in a football match(by him).
20. Have above sentences been finished?
THỂ BỊ ĐỘNG CÁC MẪU CÂU CƠ BẢN
EXERCISE 2: Chuyển các câu sau sang bị động
1. The waiter brings me this dish.
2. Our friends send these postcards to us.
3. Their grandmother told them this story when they visited her last week.
4. Tim ordered this train ticket for his mother.
5. You didn’t show me the special camaras.
6. She showed her ticket to the airline agent.
7. He lends his friend his new shoes.
8. She left her relatives five million pounds.
9. The shop assistant handed these boxes to the customer.
10. The board awarded the first prize to the reporter.
11. Have you sent the christmas cards to your family?
12. The committee appointed Alice secretary for the meeting.
13. He hides the broken cup in the drawer.
14. They keep this room tidy all the time.
15. They all voted the party a great success.
16. We gave Ann some bananas and some flowers.
17. They moved the fridge into the living room.
18. She bought some cups of tea to the visitors in the next room.
19. They find the new project worthless.
20. The secretary didn’t take the note to the manager.
1. This dish is brought to me (by the waiter).
2. These postcards are sent to us(by our friend).
3. This story was told to them(by their grandmother) when they visited her last week.
4. This train ticket was ordered for Tim's mother.
5. The special cameras weren't showed to me.
6. Her ticket was showed to the airline agent(by her).
7. His new shoes are lent to his friends(by him).
8. Five million pounds was left to her relatives (by her).
9. These boxes were handed to the customer (by the shop assistant).
10. The first prize was awarded to the reporter (by the board).
11. Have the christmas cards been sent to your family?
12. Alice was appointed secretary for the meeting(by the committee).
13. The broken cup is hidden in the drawer (by him).
14. This room is kept tidy (by them) all the time.
15. The party was voted a great success(by them).
16. Ann was given some bananas and some flowers(by us).
17. The fridge was moved into the living room(by them).
18. Some cups of tea were brought to the visitors in the next room (by her).
19. The new project is found worthless.
20. The note wasn't taken to the manager(by the secretary).
THỂ BỊ ĐỘNG CÁC ĐỘNG TỪ TƯỜNG THUẬT
Các động từ tường thuật bao gồm:
Cách chuyển câu chủ động có chứa động từ tường thuật sang câu bị động:
Câu chủ động có dạng:
People (they) + say (said) + that + S2 + V2 + O2
Câu bị động sẽ có dạng
Cách 1: It + is / was + said + that + S2 + V2 + O2
Cách 2: S2 + am/ is/ are/ was/ were (không còn that) + said + to-inf/ to have + V3 + O2
EXERCISE 3: CHUYỂN CÁC CÂU SAU SANG BỊ ĐỘNG.
1. They told me that you were the best architect in this city.
2. She reported that the flowers were killed by frost.
3. Some people inform me that the director is going to take a business trip to England.
4. That officer announced that the meeting was delayed until next week.
5. He discovered that this cotton was grown in Egypt.
6. They promise that the performance will start on time.
7. He recommends that we should stay at the city center.
8. We believed that Alice would pass the driving test.
9. The director notifies all the workers that they will have to work extra hard this month.
10. They have persuaded me that they will go with me to the stadium.
11. They have decided that the company will go to the beach together at the weekend.
12. People think that Maradona is the best football player in the 20th century.
13. They find that the job is not suitable for a girl like her.
14. The teacher explained that this powerful engine pulled the train.
15. He told me that his football team had played well last season.
1. I was told that you were the architect in this city.
2. It was reported that the flowers were killed by frost./ The flowers were reported to be killed by frost.
3. I am informed that the director is going to take a business trip to England.
4. It was announced that the meeting was delayed until next week.
5. It was discovered that this cotton was grown in Egypt.
6. It is promised that the performance will start on time.
7. It is recommended that we should stay at the city center.
8. It was believed that Alice would pass the driving test./ Alice was believed to pass the driving test.
9. All the workers are notified that they will have to work extra hard this month.
10. I have been persuaded that they will go with me to the stadium.
11. It has been decided that the company will go to the beach together at the weekend.
12. It is thought that Maradona is the best football player in the 20th century./ Maradona is thought to be the best football player in the 20th century.
13. It is found that the job is not suitable for a girl like her./ The job is found to be not suitable for a girl like her.
14. It was explained that this powerful engine pulled the train.
15. I was told that his football team had played well last season.
BỊ ĐỘNG VỚI NHỮNG ĐỘNG TỪ SAI BẢO.
Cấu trúc với động từ sai bảo bao gồm:
have + sb + do + sth
get + sb + to do + sth
Khi chuyển sang câu bị động có dạng:
have + sth + done + (by sb)
get + sth + done + (by sb)
EXERCISE 4: CHUYỂN CÁC CÂU SAU SANG BỊ ĐỘNG.
1. I had my nephew paint the gate last week.
2. She will have Peter wash her car tomorrow.
3. They have her tell the story again.
4. John gets his sister to clean his shirt.
5. Anne had had a friend type her composition.
6. Rick will have a barber cut his hair.
7. I will get the dressmaker to make a new dress.
8. He had a mechanic repair his car.
9. She often gets the technician to maintain the heater.
10. They had the police arrest the shoplifter.
11. Are you going to have the shoemaker repair your shoes?
12. I must have the dentist check my teeth.
13. She will have a veterinary surgeon examine her dog.
14. We had a man take this photograph when we were on holiday last summer.
15. The Greens had a carpet cleaner clean their carpet.
1. I had the gate painted last week.
2. She will have her car washed tomorrow.
3. They have the story told again.
4. John gets his shirt cleaned.
5. Anne has had her composition typed.
6. Rick will have his hair cut.
7. I will get a new dress made.
8. He had his car repaired.
9. She often gets the heater maintained.
10. They had the shoplifter arrested.
11. Are you going to have your shoes repaired?
12. I must have my teeth checked.
13. She will have her dog examined.
14. We had this photograph taken when we were on holiday last summer.
15. The Greens had their carpet cleaned.
EXERCISE 5: CHUYỂN CÁC CÂU SAU SANG CÂU BỊ ĐỘNG
1. Tam learns English everyday.
2. Mr.Pike bought a new car yesterday.
3. Tam is reading a book now.
4. They can't make tea with cold water.
5. The chief engineer was instructing all the workers of the plant.
6. Somebody has taken some of my book away.
7. They will hold the meeting before the may day.
8. They have to repair the engine of the car
9. The boys broke the window and took away some pictures.
10. People spend a lot of money on advertising everyday.
11. They may use this room for the classroom.
12. The teacher is going to tell the story.
13. Mary is cutting the cake with a sharp knife.
14. They have provided the victims with food and clothing.
15. You mustn't use this machine after 5.30pm.
16. They told the new students where to sit.
17. John used to visit Mr.Cole at weekends.
18. She ought to do all the housework.
19. My mother had written the letter before 1985.
20. I'm cleaning my room.
21. They should phone her before the meeting.
22. My mother was making a cake when I came home.
23. Someone has stolen his car.
24. Police were questioning Tom.
25. He opens the mails every morning.
26. They are building a new school in this town.
27. The fire has destroyed many houses.
28. We finished the job by 10 o' clock.
29. They close the museum on Monday.
30. The police stopped us on our way to school.
31. People speak English all over the world.
32. They will build a new school next year.
33. John will deliver the letter.
34. He must do it right now.
35. You should finish the report now.
36. We shall discuss the matter in the afternoon.
37. People must not leave bicycle in the hall.
38. Parents should give children a lot of love.
39. Mr.Brown will fly a plane easily.
40. They made him work all day.
41. You needn't do all the homework.
42. He had to finish his work on time.
43. He used to borrow my pen.
44. Somebody has taken my briefcase.
45. Mr.Brian saw the accident.
46. The mad dog bit the little boy.
1. English is learned by Tam everyday.
2. A new car was bought by Mr. Pike yesterday.
3. A book is being read by Tam now.
4. Tea can't be made with cold water.
5. All the workers of the plant were instructed by the chef engineer.
6. Some of my books have been taken away.
7. The meeting will be held before the may day.
8. The engine of the car has to be repaired.
9. The window was broken and some pictures were took away by the boys.
10. A lot of money is spent everyday.
11. This room may be used for the classroom.
12. The story is going to be told by the teacher.
13. The cake is being cut with a sharp knife by Mary.
14. The victims have been provided with food and clothing.
15. The machine mustn't be used after 5.30pm.
16. The new student were told where to sit.
17. Mr. Cole used to be visited by John at weekends.
18. All the housework ought to be done.
19.The letter had been written by my mother before 1985.
20. My room is being cleaned.
21. She should be phoned before the meeting.
22. A cake was being made by my mother when I cam home.
23. His car has been stolen.
24. Tom was being questioned by police.
25. The mails are opened every morning.
26. A new school is being built in this town.
27. Many houses have been destroyed by the fire.
28. The job was finished by 10 o' clock.
29. The museum is closed on Monday.
30. We were stopped by the police on our way to school.
31. English is spoken all over the world.
32. A new school will be built next year.
33. The letter will be delivered by John.
34. It must be done right now.
35. The report should be finished right now.
36. The matter will be discussed in the afternoon.
37. Bicycle mustn't be left in the hall.
38. Children should be given a lot of love.
39. A plane will be flown by Mr.Brown easily.
40. He was made work all day.
41. The homework needn't be done
42. His work had to be finished on time.
43. My pen used to borrowed
44. My briefcase has been taken.
45. The accident was seen by Mr.Brian.
46. The little boy was bitten by the mad dog
EXERCISE 6. Find the mistake in these sentences and fix the mistake.
1. Five suspects (A) have be (B) arrested (C) by the (D) police.
2. He was ordered (A) by the (B) doctor to (C) take an (D) long rest.
3. A (A) dancing class (B) was start (C) last week (D).
4. He were found (A) in the (B) forest by (C) the (D) police.
5. A (A) car is (B) going to been (C) bought (D) tomorrow.
6. These drugs are (A) be (B) destroyed (C) by police (D).
7. I'm from (A) Russia and (B) my family born (C) there (D).
1 - B (be thành been) ; 2 - D (an thành a) ; 3 - C (start thành started) ; 4 - A (were found thành was found) ;
5 - C (been thành be) ; 6 - A (are thành will) ; 7 - C (born thành was born)
EXERCISE 7. Circle the best answer.
1. My room _________________________ in the house by her now.
A. is being cleaned
B. are being cleaned
C. will be cleaned
D. would be cleaned
2. Tom ___________________________ by Mary since 10 o'clock.
A. has operated
B. have been operated
C. has been operated
D. All are wrong.
3. Someone __________________ to take his place.
A. must be find
B. might be find
C. should be finds
D. must be found
4. 20 demonstrators ________________________ by the police.
A. was arrested
B. were arrested
C. was arresting
D. A & B
5. That book ______________________ by Tom yesterday.
A. were bought
C. A & B
D. was bought
6. Much of the city ______________________ by fire in the 17th century.
A. was destroyed
B. is destroyed
C. are destroyed
D. were destroyed
7. Work _________________________ by the teacher.
A. are being watched
B. was being watched
C. is being watched
D. B & C
8. My house __________________ red and blue.
A. are painted
B. is painted
C. was painted
D. All are wrong.
9. The grain _________________ to the factory, where it _______________ and ____________________.
A. are taken / cleaned / is checked
B. is taken / is cleaned / is checked
C. was taken / was cleaned / was checked
D. is taken / is cleaned / checked
10. Jag Niwas _______________________ by Prince Maharana Jagat Singh II.
A. were built
B. are built
C. was built
D. is built
11. The wall _______________________ before you paint it.
A. must be cleaned
B. should cleaned
C. might been cleaned
D. No answer is right
12. The Garden of Clear Ripples ___________________ by The Qing Emperor Quinlong in the middle of the 16th century.
B. was designed
C. were designed
D. B & C
13. This computer _________________________ to use
A. will be continued
B. would continued
C. should continue
D. must continues
14. A lot of food _____________________ these days.
A. are thrown
B. were thrown
C. is thrown
D. was thrown
1 - A ; 2 - C ; 3 - D ; 4 - B ; 5 - D ; 6 - D ; 7 - C ;
8 - C ; 9 - D ; 10 - C ; 11 - A ; 12 - B ; 13 - A ; 14 - C
101 câu luyện tập về dạng bị động hay có đáp án
I. Chuyển các câu sau sang câu bị động
1. Mary types letters in the office.
2. His father will help you tomorrow.
3. Science and technology have completely changed human life.
4. Peter broke this bottle.
5. They are learning English in the room.
6. Nothing can change my mind.
7. No one had told me about it.
8. I don't know her telephone number
9. My students will bring the children home.
10. They sent me a present last week.
11. She gave us more information.
12. The chief engineer was instructing all the workers of the plan.
13. They can't make tea with cold water.
14. Somebody has taken some of my books away.
15. They will hold the meeting before May Day.
16. They have to repair the engine of the car.
17. The boys broke the window and took away some pictures.
18. People spend a lot of money on advertising every day.
19. Teacher is going to tell a story.
20. Mary is cutting a cake with a sharp knife.
21. The children looked at the woman with a red hat.
22. They have provided the victims with food and clothing.
23. People speak English in almost every corner of the world.
24. You mustn't use this machine after 5:30 p.m.
25. After class, one of the students always erases the chalk board.
II. Chuyển các câu hỏi dạng đảo Có/ Không sang câu bị động
26. Do they teach English here?
27. Will you invite her to your wedding party?
28. Has Tom finished the work?
29. Did the teacher give some exercises?
30. Have they changed the window of the laboratory?
31. Is she going to write a poem?
32. Is she making big cakes for the party?
33. Are the police making inquires about the thief?
34. Must we finish the test before ten?
35. Will buses bring the children home?
36. Have you finished your homework?
III. Chuyển các câu hỏi bắt đầu bằng từ hỏi "H/ WH" sau sang câu bị động
37. Why didn't they help him?
38. How many games has the team played?
39. Where do people speak English?
40. Who are they keeping in the kitchen?
41. How can they open this safe?
42. What books are people reading this year?
43. How did the police find the lost man?
44. Who look after the children for you?
45. How long have they waited for the doctor?
46. What time can the boys hand in their papers?
47. Who lend you this book?
48. How many marks does the teacher give you?
IV. Chuyển các câu có 2 tân ngữ sau sang câu bị động
49. They paid me a lot of money to do the job.
50. The teacher gave each of us two exercise books.
51. Someone will tell him that news.
52. They have sent enough money to those poor boys.
53. They have given the women in most countries in the world the right to vote.
V. Chuyển các câu với động từ tường thuật sau sang câu bị động
54. They think that he has died a natural death.
55. Some people believe that 13 is an unlucky number.
56. They say that John is the brightest student in class.
57. They reported that the President had suffered a heart attack.
58. I knew that they had told him of the meeting.
59. They declared that she won the competition.
60. They rumored the man was still living.
61. People think that Jack London's life and writing's represent the American love of adventure.
62. They reported that the troops were coming.
63. People believed that the earth stood still.
VI. Chuyển các câu với động từ chỉ nhận thức sau sang câu bị động
64. I have heard her sing this song several times.
65. People saw him steal your car.
66. The teacher is watching the work.
67. He won't let you do that silly thing again.
68. People don't make the children work hard.
69. They made him work all day.
70. The detective saw the woman putting the jewelry in her bag.
71. The terrorists made the hostages lie down.
72. Police advise drivers to use an alternative route.
73. She helps me to do all these difficult exercises.
VII. Cho dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc
74. Toshico had her car (repair) by a mechanic.
75. Ellen got Marvin (type) her paper.
76. We got our house (paint) last week.
77. Dr Byrd is having the students (write ) a composition.
78. Mark got his transcripts (send) to the university.
79. Maria is having her hair (cut) tomorrow.
80. Will Mr. Brown have the porter (carry) his luggage to his car?
VIII. Chuyển các câu sau đây sang câu bị động
81. He writes a report daily.
82. They are preparing a gift for their mother.
83. My aunt was cooking a vegetarian dish
84. He is going to repair his son’s bicycle this afternoon.
85. We have washed all the dirty glasses just a few minutes before he comes.
86. My family will buy a special present for our grandfather on the occasion of his birthday.
IX. Viết lại câu chủ động từ các câu bị động đã cho
87. Many letters have been written.
88. A refrigerator was bought by my father yesterday.
89. English has been taught at this school by him for 1 year.
90. Flowers are going to be bought to decorate his house by him.
91. A shirt will have been made until my birthday by my mother.
X. Chuyển các câu hỏi sau sang thể bị động.
92. When will you do the work?
93. How are you going to deal with this problem?
94. How do you spend this amount of money?
95. I wonder whether the board of directors will choose Susan or Jane for the position.
96. How did the police find the lost man?
XI. Cho dạng đúng của từ
97. A bottle was ________ (throw) outsides last night by him.
98. This fan has already ________ (fix) by my father.
99. Now, a test ________ (do) by him to prepare for his exam.
100. Finally, the key ________ (find).
101. They were very worried that the work would not ________(finish).
1. Letters are typed in the office by Mary.
2. You'll be helped by his father tomorrow.
3. The human life has completely been changed with science and technology.
4. This bottle was broken by Peter.
5. English is being learnt in the room.
6. My mind can't be changed.
7. I hadn't been told about it.
8. Her telephone number isn't known.
9. The children will be brought home by my students.
10. I was sent a present last week.
11. We were given more information.
12. All the workers of the plan were being instructed by the chief engineer.
13. Tea can't be made with cold water.
14. Some of my books have been taken away.
15. The meeting will be held before May Day.
16. The engine of the car has to be repaired.
17. The window was broken and some pictures were taken away by the boys.
18. A lot of money is spent on advertising every day.
19. A story is going to be told by teacher.
20. A cake is being cut with a sharp knife by Mary.
21. The woman with a red hat was looked at by the children.
22. The victims have been provided with food and clothing.
23. English is spoken in almost every corner of the world.
24. This machine mustn't be used after 5:30 p.m.
25. After class, the chalk board is always erased by one of the students.
26. Is English taught here?
27. Will she be invited to your wedding party?
28. Has the work been finished by Tom?
29. Were some exercises given by the teacher?
30. Has the window of the laboratory been changed?
31. Is a poem going to be written?
32. Are big cakes being made for the party?
33. Are inquires about the thief being made by the police?
34. Must the test be finished before ten?
35. Will the children be brought home with buses?
36. Has your homework been finished?
37. Why wasn't he helped?
38. How many games have been played by the team?
39. Where is English spoken?
40. Who are being kept in the kitchen?
41. How can this be opened safe?
42. What books are being read this year?
43. How was the lost man found by the police?
44. By whom are the children looked after for you?
45. How long has the doctor been waited for?
46. What time can their papers be handed in by the boys?
47. By whom is this book lent?
48. How many marks are given to you by the teacher?
49. I was paid a lot of money to do the job.
50. Each of us was given two exercise books by the teacher.
51. He will be told that news.
52. Those poor boys have been sent enough money.
53. The women in most countries in the world have been given the right to vote.
54. He is thought to have died a natural death.
55. 13 is believed to be an unlucky number.
56. John is said to be the brightest student in class.
57. The President was reported to have suffered a heart attack.
58. They were known to have told him of the meeting.
59. She was declared to win the competition.
60. The man was rumored to be still living.
61. Jack London's life and writing is thought to represent the American love of adventure.
62. The troops were reported to be coming.
63. The earth was believed to stand still.
64. She has been heard to sing this song several times.
65. He was seen to steal your car.
66. The work is being watched by the teacher.
67. You won't be let to do that silly thing again.
68. The children are made to work hard.
69. He was made to work all day.
70. The woman was seen putting the jewelry in her bag by the detective.
71. The hostages were made to lie down by the terrorists.
72. Drivers are advised to use an alternative route by police.
73. I am helped to do all these difficult exercises.
75. to type
VIII. Chuyển các câu sau đây sang câu bị động
81. A reports is written by him daily.
82. A gift is being prepared for their mother.
83. A vegetarian dish was being cooked for her family by her aunt.
84. his son’s bicycle is going to be repaired this afternoon.
85. All the dirty glasses have been washed just a few minutes before he comes.
86. A special present will be bought for our grandfather on the occasion of his birthday.
IX. Viết lại câu chủ động từ các câu bị động đã cho
87. I have written many letters.
88. My father bought a refrigerator yesterday.
89. He has taught English at this school for 1 year.
90. He is going to buy flowers to decorate his house.
91. My mother will have made a shirt until my birthday.
X. Chuyển các câu hỏi sau sang thể bị động.
92. When will the work be done?
93. How is this problem going to be dealt with?
94. How is this amount of money spent?
95. I wonder whether Susan or Jane will be chosen for the position by the board of directors.
96. How was the lost man found by the police?
XI. Cho dạng đúng của từ
98. been fixed
99. is done
100. has been found
101. be finished
Mời bạn đọc tải trọn bộ nội dung bài tập và đáp án tại đây: Bài tập câu bị động trong Tiếng Anh CÓ ĐÁP ÁN. Ngoài ra, thầy cô, quý phụ huynh và các em học sinh có thể tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh khác được cập nhật liên tuc trên VnDoc.com khác như: Luyện kỹ năng Tiếng Anh, ôn tập ngữ pháp Tiếng Anh thực hành, Luyện thi Tiếng Anh trực tuyến, ...