Choose the word which is different from the other in the position of primary stress.
Choose the best answer to complete each sentence.
1. The Braille alphabet was created by Louis Braille, who went ___________ after an accident.
2. People with ___________ impairment often have difficulty understanding new things and cannot learn quickly.
3. I used to ___________ children who wanted to do a sport.
4. East meets West aims to provide healthcare, education, clean water and good ___________.
5. People with a disability can still integrate ___________ our communication.
6. We should get ___________ in charity work to help people in need.
7. ___________ of clothes, toys and books are always needed at the local charity shop.
8. That’s a very nice dress you’re wearing. - ___________
9. ___________ to stay the night? – Oh, that’s very kind of you.
10. What are you going to do this weekend? - ___________
11. John ___________ at a school for disabled students.
12. Since Louis Braille ___________Braille in 1829, it ___________ an effective means of communication for blind people.
13. Last semester my wheelchair broke down, so my best friend ___________ me on his back to school.
14. We ___________ a voluntary project for our communication center a month ago.
15. Nam has supported the campaign ___________.