Choose the correct answer.
1. Visitors can ____ various types of “ao dai” costumes for free at the Ha Noi Global Cultural Center.
2. Charles Dickens was born in Portsmouth, Hampshire in 1812, but relocated to and ____ in Camden Town in London.
3. It's easy to ____ your parents for granted.
4. Every year several languages ____. Some people think that this is not important because life will be easier if there are fewer languages in the world.
5. Alex: “Thank you for taking the time to come here in person.”
6. Geographical position has given India a chance to develop a ____ culture and this cultural ____ is a big "pull" factor for travelers from different countries.
7. Many parents afraid that their children are becoming less familiar ____ their traditions.
8. The best way to preserve your culture is to keep it ____.
9. Culture helps people ____ to the world around them.
10. Greek and Latin are the ____ sources of the international scientific vocabulary.
11. My job gets ____ every year.
12. How long ____ the piano?
13. We ___________ Jackson for a long time.
14. __________________ your report yet?
15. Viet Nam's Hung Kings worshiping ____ in Phu Tho Province has become part of the world's intangible cultural heritage.