Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of the primary stress in each of the following questions.
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
11. He has all the right ____ for the job.
12. Before we apply for any jobs, we need to prepare a good CV and a ____ very carefully.
13. Employers always want job ____ to be able to demonstrate their skills and qualities.
14. There are usually a lot of job seekers applying for one position. Only a few of them are ____ for an interview.
15. My application was not successful; there were more than 4,000 applicants and only 20 were selected. I realized that apprenticeship were very ____.
16. When preparing a CV, university ____ can consider attaching a separate report about official work experience during the course.
17. An apprentice is required to do several years' ____.
18. According to everyone in the ____, she's a very good boss.
19. She's looking for a better position with another ____.
20. It's wise to think about choosing a ____ before leaving school.