Bài tập Thì hiện tại hoàn thành trong tiếng Anh
Bài tập Thì hiện tại hoàn thành trong tiếng Anh có đáp án
VnDoc.com xin giới thiệu đến các bạn Bài tập Thì hiện tại hoàn thành trong tiếng Anh do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải sẽ là nguồn tài liệu hữu ích với những dạng bài đa dạng mà các bạn gặp với tần suất cao trong những bài kiểm tra và bài thi. Sau đây mời các bạn vào tham khảo.
Read the situations and write sentences. Use the following verbs:
arrive break fall go up grow improve lose
1. Tom is looking for his key. He can't find it.
He was lost his key.
2. Margaret can't walk and her leg is in plaster.
3. Last week the bus fare was 80 pence. Now it is 90.
The bus fare ..........
4. Maria's English wasn't very good. Now it is better.
Her English ..........
5. Dan didn't have a bread before. Now he has a bread.
6. This morning I was expecting a letter. Now I have it.
The letter ..........
7. The temperature was 20 degrees. Now it is only 12.
2. she's broken her leg
3. The bus fare has gone up
4. Her English has improved
5. He's grown a beard
6. The letter has arrived
7. The temperature has fallen
Complete B's sentences. Use the verb in brackets + just/already/yet.
1. A: Would you like something to eat?
B: No thank. I've just had lunch. (I/ just/ have/ lunch)
2. A: Do you know where Julia is?
B: Yes, ..... (I/ just/ see/ her)
3. A: What time is David leaving?
B: ..... (the/ already/ leave)
4. A: What's in the newspaper today?
B: I don't know ..... (I/ not/ read/ it yet)
5. A: Is Sue coming to the cinema with us?
B: No, ..... (she/ already/ see/ the film)
6. A: Are your friends here yet?
B: Yes, ..... (they/ just/ arrive)
7. A: What does Tim think about your plan?
B: ..... (we/ not/ tell/ him yet)
2. Yes, I've just seen her
3. He's already left
4. I haven't read it yet
5. No, she's already seen the film
6. Yes, they've just arrived.
7. We haven't told him yet
Read the situations and write sentences with just, already or yet.
1. After lunch you go to see a friend at her home. She says "Would you likesomething to eat"
You say: No thank you. I've just had lunch. (have lunch).
2. Joe goes out. Five mintues later, the phone rings and the caller says "Can I speak to Joe"
You say: I'm afraid ... (go out).
3. You are eating in a restaurant. The waiter thinks you have finished and starts to take your plate away.
You say: Wait a minute! ... (not/ finish)
4. You are going to a restaurant tonight. You phone to seserve a table.
Later your friend says, "Shall I phone to reserve a table".
You say: No, ... (do/ it).
5. You know that a friend of yours is looking for a place to live. Perhapsshe has been successful.
You say: ... ? (find).
6. You are still thinking about where to go for your holiday. A friend asks: "Where are you going fot your holiday?"
You say: ... (not/decide).
7. Linda went to the bank, but a few mintues ago she returned.
Somebody asks, "Is Linda still at the bank?"
You say: No, ... (come back).
2. he's just gone out
3. I haven't finished yet
4. I've already done it
5. Have you found a place to live yet?
6. I haven't dicided yet
7. she's just come back
Put in been or gone.
1. Jim is on holiday. He's gone to Italy.
2. Hello! I've just ... to the shops. I've bought lots of things.
3. Alice isn't here at the moment. She's ... to the shop to get a newspaper.
4. Tom has ... out.He'll be back in about an hour.
5. "Are you going to the bank?" "No, I've already ... to the bank?"
2. been 3. gone 4. gone 5. been
Mời các bạn ôn luyện thêm phần tổng hợp về Thì hiện tại hoàn thành, gồm ngữ pháp, từ vựng, cách chia động từ...qua video sau đây nhé: