Đề thi giữa kì 1 môn tiếng Anh lớp 8 năm 2020 - 2021
Bộ 2 đề kiểm tra giữa học kì 1 môn tiếng Anh 8 có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề thi giữa kì 1 lớp 8 năm 2019 - 2020 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh giữa học ki 1 lớp 8 có đáp án được biên tập bám sát chương trình học tiếng Anh lớp 8 chương trình mới giúp các em học sinh củng cố kiến thức hiệu quả.
Đề thi tiếng Anh lớp 8 giữa học kì 1 có đáp án
I. Đề thi tiếng Anh giữa học kì 1 lớp 8 có đáp án
Choose the word that has the underlined part pronounced differently.
|1. A. pan||B. match||C. lamp||D. save|
|2. A. safety||B.electricity||C.myself||D.anything|
|3. A. tiger||B.fire||C.stripe||D.prince|
|4. A. door||B.foolish||C.choose||D.soon|
|5. A. chore||B.school||C.kitchen||D.choose|
Choose the best option marked A, B, C or D to complete each sentence.
1. I’ll see you _______- Wednesday.
2. Ba does the homework ________, nobody helps him.
3. The sun ______- in the east and sets in the west.
4. Nga’s grandmother used _______- in Hue when she was young.
5. “Why is Nam absent today ?” – “ __________- he was sick.”
6. Miss Jackson said you _______- work harder on your Spanish pronunciation.
7. I _______- to school by bus last year.
A. will go
8. She isn’t _______- to be in my class.
A. enough age
Read the passage carefully then decide whether the following statements are true (T) or false (F).
Peter had a letter form his sister yesterday. She lives in Nigeria. In her letter, she said that she was coming to England next month. If she comes, she will get a surprise. Peter is now living in a beautiful new house in the country. The house was completed five months ago. In his letter, he said that, he wanted her to stay with his family. The house has many large rooms and there is a lovely garden. It is a modern house. So it looks strange to some people. It must be the only modern house in the district.
1. Peter lives in Nigeria.
2. His sister’s coming to England next month.
3. Peter’s new house is in the city.
4. The house has many large rooms and there is a lovely garden.
Finish each of the following sentences in such a way that it means the same as the sentence printed before it.
1. Minh should study harder for his exam.
→ Minh ought ………………………………
2. My sister felt sick yesterday, so she stayed at home.
→ Because …………………………………
3. She is very young, she can’t drive a car.
→ She isn’t …………………………………….
1 - Minh ought to study harder for his exam.
2 - Because my sister felt sick yesterday, she stayed at home.
3 - She isn’t old enough to drive a car.
Rearrange the jumbled words to make meaningful sentences.
1. here/ between/ came /8a.m. and 9a.m. / they
2. different/ language learners/ ways/ learn/ words/ in.
1 - They came here between 8 a.m. and 9 a.m.
2 - Language learners learn words in different ways
II. Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh lớp 8 giữa học kì 1 có đáp án
I. Choose the word that has the underlined parts pronounced differently from the others.
|1. match||B. chore||C. school||D. choice|
|2. wanted||B. washed||C. danced||D. played|
|3. beds||B. dogs||C. porters||D. books|
|4. pictures||B. watches||C. buses||D. brushes|
|5. looked||B. washed||C. walked||D. needed|
Đáp án: 1. C; 2. A; 3. D; 4. A; 5. D
II. Choose the correct word to complete the sentence.
6. You must________the lesson carefully before your test.
B. to learn
7. Hoa is old enough ________a car.
C. to drive
8. We mustn’t let children________in the kitchen.
A. to play
9. Mai ________to visit me next week.
A. is going
B. going to
C. is going to
D. are going to
10. Bell and Watson ________the telephone in 1877.
D. to introduce
11. Bao spends his free time doing volunteer work at a local ________
12. ________is your new English teacher like? - She’s very kind.
13. I like Nam’s sense of humor. His jokes always make us laugh ________.
14. Children ________play with matches. It only takes one match to cause a fire.
C. don’t have to
15. - Hoa: I can’t reach that apple. - Lan: Don’t worry. I ________you.
B. will help
C. am going to help
16. I think our English is good. ________ join our English Speaking Club.
A. Why don’t we
B. Shall we
D. Can we
17. Putting a knife ________an electrical socket is dangerous.
18. ________ does Miss Hoa want to be a teacher? -Because she loves children.
19. Who repaired the bicycle for you? - Nobody. I repaired it________
20. I and Thu can look after ________.
III. Put the verbs in the right tense or form.
21. We usually (go) .............................. to the library three times a week.
22. Nga and Hoa (see) .............................. a movie tonight.
23. Sue can (speak) .............................. Vietnamese very well.
24. I often (go) .............................. to school six days a week.
25. Last week, I (write) .............................. a letter to him.
26. She isn’t old enough (play) .............................. soccer in team.
27. We all enjoy (read) .............................. books in our free time.
28. She (do) .............................. her homework at the moment.
21. Go; 22. is going to see; 23. speak; 24. go;
25. wrote; 26. to play; 27. reading; 28. is doing
IV. Choose the correct option (A, B, C or D) that best fits each space in the following passage.
A customer telephoned the Thanh Cong Delivery Service (1) ________ June 16th just after midday. The customer’s (2) ________ was Mr. Nam, (3) ________ he wanted to (4) ________ to Mrs. Van. Mrs. Van was at a (5) ________ and could not come to the phone. So Mr. Toan (6) ________ a message. Mr. Nam called (7) ________ his stationery order. He said Mrs. Van could reach him (8) ________ 8634082.
1. A. at B. from C. on D. in
2. A. address B. name C. phone D. friend
3. A. and B. but C. so D. when
4. A. call B. tell C. say D. speak
5. A. family B. office C. meeting D. moment
6. A. gave B. took C. left D. sent
7. A. for B. to C. about D. in
8. A. with B. in C. by D. at
V. Rewrite the sentences as directed in parentheses .
1. They plan to collect used paper and send them for recycling. (Use ‘be going to’)
They are __________________________________
2. He is short. He can’t stick the picture above the window.(Combine sentences using “enough”)
3. His hair is short and black.
He has __________________________________
4. Mary is too young to get married. (Using “enough”)
Mary is not __________________________________
5. We intend to meet her at the airport tonight. (Use ‘be going to’)
We are __________________________________
1. They are going to collect used paper and send them for recycling.
2. He is not tall enough to stick the picture above the window.
3. He has short black hair.
4. Mary is not old enough to get married.
5. We are going to meet her at the airport tonight
Trên đây là Đề thi giữa học kì 1 lớp 8 môn tiếng Anh kèm đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 8 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 8, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 8, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 8, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 8 theo từng Unit trực tuyến,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.