5 Đề thi giữa kì 1 môn tiếng Anh lớp 8 năm 2021 - 2022
Bộ 5 đề kiểm tra giữa học kì 1 môn tiếng Anh 8 có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề thi giữa kì 1 lớp 8 năm 2021 - 2022 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh giữa học ki 1 lớp 8 có đáp án được biên tập bám sát chương trình học tiếng Anh lớp 8 chương trình mới giúp các em học sinh củng cố kiến thức hiệu quả.
Xem thêm: Bộ đề thi giữa học kì 1 lớp 8 môn Anh năm 2021 - 2022 HOT
Đề thi tiếng Anh lớp 8 giữa học kì 1 có đáp án
I. Đề thi tiếng Anh giữa học kì 1 lớp 8 có đáp án số 1
Choose the word that has the underlined part pronounced differently.
|1. A. pan||B. match||C. lamp||D. save|
|2. A. safety||B.electricity||C.myself||D.anything|
|3. A. tiger||B.fire||C.stripe||D.prince|
|4. A. door||B.foolish||C.choose||D.soon|
|5. A. chore||B.school||C.kitchen||D.choose|
Choose the best option marked A, B, C or D to complete each sentence.
1. I’ll see you _______- Wednesday.
2. Ba does the homework ________, nobody helps him.
3. The sun ______- in the east and sets in the west.
4. Nga’s grandmother used _______- in Hue when she was young.
5. “Why is Nam absent today ?” – “ __________- he was sick.”
6. Miss Jackson said you _______- work harder on your Spanish pronunciation.
7. I _______- to school by bus last year.
A. will go
8. She isn’t _______- to be in my class.
A. enough age
Read the passage carefully then decide whether the following statements are true (T) or false (F).
Peter had a letter form his sister yesterday. She lives in Nigeria. In her letter, she said that she was coming to England next month. If she comes, she will get a surprise. Peter is now living in a beautiful new house in the country. The house was completed five months ago. In his letter, he said that, he wanted her to stay with his family. The house has many large rooms and there is a lovely garden. It is a modern house. So it looks strange to some people. It must be the only modern house in the district.
1. Peter lives in Nigeria.
2. His sister’s coming to England next month.
3. Peter’s new house is in the city.
4. The house has many large rooms and there is a lovely garden.
Finish each of the following sentences in such a way that it means the same as the sentence printed before it.
1. Minh should study harder for his exam.
→ Minh ought ………………………………
2. My sister felt sick yesterday, so she stayed at home.
→ Because …………………………………
3. She is very young, she can’t drive a car.
→ She isn’t …………………………………….
1 - Minh ought to study harder for his exam.
2 - Because my sister felt sick yesterday, she stayed at home.
3 - She isn’t old enough to drive a car.
Rearrange the jumbled words to make meaningful sentences.
1. here/ between/ came /8a.m. and 9a.m. / they
2. different/ language learners/ ways/ learn/ words/ in.
1 - They came here between 8 a.m. and 9 a.m.
2 - Language learners learn words in different ways
II. Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh lớp 8 giữa học kì 1 có đáp án số 2
I. Choose the word that has the underlined parts pronounced differently from the others.
|1. match||B. chore||C. school||D. choice|
|2. wanted||B. washed||C. danced||D. played|
|3. beds||B. dogs||C. porters||D. books|
|4. pictures||B. watches||C. buses||D. brushes|
|5. looked||B. washed||C. walked||D. needed|
Đáp án: 1. C; 2. A; 3. D; 4. A; 5. D
II. Choose the correct word to complete the sentence.
6. You must________the lesson carefully before your test.
B. to learn
7. Hoa is old enough ________a car.
C. to drive
8. We mustn’t let children________in the kitchen.
A. to play
9. Mai ________to visit me next week.
A. is going
B. going to
C. is going to
D. are going to
10. Bell and Watson ________the telephone in 1877.
D. to introduce
11. Bao spends his free time doing volunteer work at a local ________
12. ________is your new English teacher like? - She’s very kind.
13. I like Nam’s sense of humor. His jokes always make us laugh ________.
14. Children ________play with matches. It only takes one match to cause a fire.
C. don’t have to
15. - Hoa: I can’t reach that apple. - Lan: Don’t worry. I ________you.
B. will help
C. am going to help
16. I think our English is good. ________ join our English Speaking Club.
A. Why don’t we
B. Shall we
D. Can we
17. Putting a knife ________an electrical socket is dangerous.
18. ________ does Miss Hoa want to be a teacher? -Because she loves children.
19. Who repaired the bicycle for you? - Nobody. I repaired it________
20. I and Thu can look after ________.
III. Put the verbs in the right tense or form.
21. We usually (go) .............................. to the library three times a week.
22. Nga and Hoa (see) .............................. a movie tonight.
23. Sue can (speak) .............................. Vietnamese very well.
24. I often (go) .............................. to school six days a week.
25. Last week, I (write) .............................. a letter to him.
26. She isn’t old enough (play) .............................. soccer in team.
27. We all enjoy (read) .............................. books in our free time.
28. She (do) .............................. her homework at the moment.
21. Go; 22. is going to see; 23. speak; 24. go;
25. wrote; 26. to play; 27. reading; 28. is doing
IV. Choose the correct option (A, B, C or D) that best fits each space in the following passage.
A customer telephoned the Thanh Cong Delivery Service (1) ________ June 16th just after midday. The customer’s (2) ________ was Mr. Nam, (3) ________ he wanted to (4) ________ to Mrs. Van. Mrs. Van was at a (5) ________ and could not come to the phone. So Mr. Toan (6) ________ a message. Mr. Nam called (7) ________ his stationery order. He said Mrs. Van could reach him (8) ________ 8634082.
1. A. at B. from C. on D. in
2. A. address B. name C. phone D. friend
3. A. and B. but C. so D. when
4. A. call B. tell C. say D. speak
5. A. family B. office C. meeting D. moment
6. A. gave B. took C. left D. sent
7. A. for B. to C. about D. in
8. A. with B. in C. by D. at
V. Rewrite the sentences as directed in parentheses .
1. They plan to collect used paper and send them for recycling. (Use ‘be going to’)
They are __________________________________
2. He is short. He can’t stick the picture above the window.(Combine sentences using “enough”)
3. His hair is short and black.
He has __________________________________
4. Mary is too young to get married. (Using “enough”)
Mary is not __________________________________
5. We intend to meet her at the airport tonight. (Use ‘be going to’)
We are __________________________________
1. They are going to collect used paper and send them for recycling.
2. He is not tall enough to stick the picture above the window.
3. He has short black hair.
4. Mary is not old enough to get married.
5. We are going to meet her at the airport tonight
III. Đề thi giữa kì 1 lớp 8 môn Anh có đáp án năm 2021 số 3
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
|1.A.addiction||B. vast||C. craft||D. pasture|
|2. A. thank||B. northern||C. earthen||D. ethnic|
Mark the letter A, B, C, D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.
|3. A. collect||B. disturb||C. detest||D. gather|
|4. A. local||B. virtual||C. unique||D. basic|
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.
5. They asked (A) a lot of questions, checked (B) their figures, and came up with (C) a best (D) solution.
6. She is (A) very keen at (B) drawing and she really wants (C) to have her own (D) gallery.
7. We didn’t see (A) her recently (B), so we don’t (C) know anything about (D) her.
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
8. 'Well, your sister has never cooked well,…………?” Aunt Alice asked me.
A. hasn't she
B. has she
C. doesn't she
D. does she
9. We found the film ……………………..because of the excellent actors and actresses.
A. was built
B. was building
11. Cathy got up early; ………….. , she did not catch the train.
12. The __________ have a very hard life. They cannot live permanently in one place.
13. His parents feel very sad and upset because he’s __________ to computer games.
14. I love the __________ sky on starry nights. It looks fantastic.
15. __________ a horse is one of the skills every child in Mongolia has to learn.
IV. Đề thi giữa học kì 1 lớp 8 môn tiếng Anh có đáp án số 4
Exercise 1: Choose the word that has underlined part pronounced differently from the rest
1. A. ethnic
2. A. camel
3. A. normal
Exercise 2: Choose the word that has different stress pattern
1. A. reduction
2. A. simple
Exercise 3: Choose the correct answer
1. The Gong Festival is held ___________ in the Central Highlands.
2. The crops ___________ on the weather.
A. depend heavy
B. depend heavily
C. affect heavy
D. affect heavily
3. People in rural areas live ________ than those in cities.
B. more simply
C. more simple
4. Mrs. Lan went to _________ school to meet her son’s teacher.
5. Ymoan is a ___________ singer with songs about Central Highlands.
6. Minh is a very hard-working boy. He doesn’t mind __________ a lot of homework in the evenings.
7. I am _____ on visiting my grandparents on the weekend
8. _______ the bad weather, farmers still work in their fields
A. In spite of
C. Because of
Exercise 4: Supply the correct tense or form of the verbs in brackets.
1. Sa Pa’s love market ______________ (be) an unique aspect in the culture of the Mong and Dao ethnic groups for a long time.
2. ______________ (your family/ move) to the city in 2008?
3. I’ve got the tickets. Next week we ______________ (visit) Hanoi.
Exercise 5: Choose the underlined word or phrase, A, B, C or D that needs correcting.
1. She goes (A) to the (B) dance club with (C) her friends every evening Sunday (D).
2. Playing (A) team sports gives (B) you much (C) fun than individual (D) sports.
3. Co Tu people love to share (A) with guests about (B) their live (C) and tradition (D).
V. Đề kiểm tra giữa học kì 1 lớp 8 môn tiếng Anh có đáp án số 5
Choose the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
1. A. penalty
2. A. paragraph
3. A. blackberry
4. A. minorities
Choose the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.
5. What (A) part of our (B) country would (C) you most like to live in (D)?
6. Mua sap is the typical (A) dance of (B) the Muong (C) people in the North (D) West.
7. Five- coloured sticky rice is (A) a traditional (B) dish in the north (C) mountainous regions (D).
Choose the correct answer to each of the following questions.
8. The _______ on display in Da Nang Museum of Cham Sculpture are very interesting.
9. The boys often help their parents to _______ water from the village well.
10. The crops ________ on the weather.
A. affect heavily
B. affect heavy
C. depend heavily
D. depend heavy
11. _______ month is the Hoa Ban Festival of the Thai people held in?
B. How many
D. How often
12. In the Central Highlands, the biggest and tallest house in the village is the _______ house.
13. The Viet people have many _______ customs and crafts.
14. The Gong Festival is held ________ in the Central Highlands.
15. An old woman was ________ the goats up the mountainside.
16. My dad doesn't mind ________ my mom from work every day.
A. picks up
B. picking up
C. pick up
D. picked up
17. Life in a small town is _______ than that in a big city.
A. much more peaceful
B. less peaceful
C. much peaceful
18. It is typical of the cultural life of ________ Thai people.
Choose the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges.
19. Nga: The Thai not only have their own language but also they have their own writing system.
A. I see
B. Check out this
C. How interesting!
D. It’s right up your street
20. Tuan: “My favourite leisure activity is people watching.”
A. That sounds so weird!
B. OK. That’s what you’ve chosen.
C. That’s all right.
D. Sure. It’s very entertaining.
Choose the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
21. The Thai are experienced farmers. They grow different crops.
22. The northwest region of Viet Nam is famous for breathtaking rice terraced paddy fields.
B. well- known
Trên đây là Đề thi giữa học kì 1 lớp 8 môn tiếng Anh kèm đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 8 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 8, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 8, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 8, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 8 theo từng Unit trực tuyến,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.