Bài tập ở nhà tiếng Anh lớp 12 mới trong thời gian nghỉ dịch Corona (từ 24/02 - 29/02)
Bài tập ở nhà trong thời gian nghỉ Corona môn Anh 12
Đề ôn tập tiếng Anh lớp 12 trong thời gian nghỉ phòng chống dịch Corona có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ tài liệu Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 12 mới do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh lớp 12 có đáp án được biên tập bám sát nội dung SGK tiếng Anh lớp 12 của bộ Giáo dục & đào tạo giúp các em ôn tập kiến thức hiệu quả.
Lưu ý: Nếu không tìm thấy nút Tải về bài viết này, bạn vui lòng kéo xuống cuối bài viết để tải về.
Choose the word which has the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest.
|1. A. picture||B. action||C. question||D. future|
|2. A. swallow||B. below||C. slowly||D. allow|
Choose the word which is stressed differently from the rest.
|3. A. entertainment||B. information||C. difficulty||D. understanding|
|4. A. swallow||B. subject||C. digest||D. enough|
Choose the best answer to complete each unfinished sentence, substitutes the underlined part, or has a close meaning to the original one.
5. Which subject is this book ________?
6. Francis Bacon lived ________ about the same time as Shakespeare.
7. This book is not really ________. It is a waste of money buying it.
8. Sometimes it is ________ to find suitable books for our children.
9. A book may be evaluated by a reader or professional writer to create a book ________.
10. As for me, I consider reading ________ important part of ________ life.
A. an / Ø
B. the / a
C. Ø / the
D. an / a
11. Anne says that she reads about half ________ hour a day, at least.
12. Different people like specific types of books, and some people just like ________ literature in general.
13. ____ books are ones in which the story is told or illustrated with pictures.
14. Boy, stop reading. ________ the book down and go to bed.
15. A book may be studied by students as the ________ of a writing and analysis exercise in the form of a book report.
16. It is a good book. I think it is interesting enough for you to ________.
A. put down
C. look up
17. A ________ is a report in a newspaper or magazine in which a writer gives his opinion of a book, a film, or a play.
18. If you ________ a book, you have a brief look at it without reading or studying it seriously.
A. dip into
B. put away
C. pick up
D. put down
19. Those letters ________ now. You can do the typing later.
A. need typing
B. needn't be typed
C. need to type
D. needn't typing
20. The museum is open to everybody. It ________ between 9am and 5pm.
C. can visit
D. can be visited
21. Neil Postman, an author of some great books, pointed out that reading teaches us to think in a logically connected way, and cultivating a sustained attention span.
A. an author
B. pointed out
22. Reading cannot make your life longer, but reading really makes your life more thicker.
A. cannot make
D. more thicker
23. It is really sad how many people have the misconception that reading is bored.
B. how many
24. There are many benefits that we may be gained by actually taking the time to read a book instead of sitting in front of the TV or doing some other forms of mindless entertainment.
A. may be gained
C. instead of
25. Too much television can has negative effects on young minds because of higher levels of television viewing correlate with lowered academic performance, especially reading scores.
B. because of
C. correlate with
Read the passage carefully and choose the correct answer.
Reading, as you know, is a continuous and never ending process. If you do very little reading, or if you read only material that offers no challenge to your comprehension, your reading will be of very little use. Once we reach a certain age, or once our formal schooling is completed, many of us become so restricted in our choice of .reading that we rarely read any new type of reading experience. We tend to read only books in our professional or business field, or only inspirational books, or only our favorite newspapers every morning, or only one magazine for which we have developed a preference. And the trouble starts here. You should neither read only for entertainment nor only for information but you should also read for intellectual growth, for mental stimulation, for enriching your background of knowledge, for wisdom, and for broader outlook and mature understanding. What kind of books should you read to continue your intellectual growth, to gain a background for opinion and for judgment? The answer is simple one: Read books in fields you have little or no acquaintance with, books that will open for you new horizons of learning, books that will help you explore new areas of knowledge and experience, books that will make the world and people more understandable to you. Sadly, more and more people today are giving up the printed word in favor of being entertained and informed by watching TV, a popular entertainment ,device present at almost homes. More and more children are being subjected to TV programming, perhaps as a babysitter. More than two hours of TV time per day are now a part of children development, generating physiological and mental problems that are of growing concern among experts.
26. Reading ________.
A. completely stops when we finish our schooling
B. is an endless process
C. is of little use
D. should be done a little
27. According to the text, ________.
A. new type of reading experience often interests most of us
B. we should only read for entertainment
C. reading for intellectual growth is necessary
D. we should not read for mental stimulation
28. What kind of books is recommended?
A. Books in fields you have little or no acquaintance with
B. Books that will help you explore new areas of knowledge and experience
C. Books that will open for you new horizons of learning
D. All are correct
29. We can learn from the text that today ________.
A. people spend more time watching TV than reading books
B. more and more people enjoy reading
C. most babysitters prefer watching TV
D. most children spend less than 2 hours a day watching TV
30. The writer ________.
A. does not approve of reading process
B. advises us to read as little as possible
C. prefers watching TV to reading
D. appreciates reading
Fill in each numbered blank with one suitable word or phrase.
If you want to prepare yourself for great achievement and have more to (31) ______ to your education or your work, try reading more books. Pick up some of the interestingly informative books and search for well-researched material that can help you grow.
We should (32) ______ our children to read more books and spend less time watching TV. Some people have commented that this is inconsistent. "Why is the written word a superior way to get information than television?" That is an interesting point of view worth further (33) ______. Reading is a skill that is in much greater demand than the demand for watching TV. There are no jobs that (34) ______ a person to be able to watch TV but reading is an integral part of many jobs. The written word is an incredibly flexible and efficient way of communication. You can write something down and, in no time, it can be communicated to many different people. Not only that, we can (35) ______ vast amounts of information through reading in a very short time. A good reader can acquire more information in reading for two hours than someone watching TV can acquire in a full day. You are able to gain a lot of information quickly because you are a fast reader with good comprehension skills. It will save you massive amounts of time and you will be able to assimilate vast quantities of information.
|31. A. contribute||B. gather||C. collect||D. gain|
|32. A. discuss||B. encourage||C. suggest||D. define|
|33. A. explore||B. explorer||C. exploration||D. explorative|
|34. A. inquire||B. tell||C. require||D. ask|
|35. A. inhale||B. breathe||C. eat||D. digest|
Choose the best sentence which has the closest meaning to the original one.
36. It wasn't obligatory to submit my assignment today.
A. My assignment must have been submitted today.
B. I needn't have submitted my assignment today.
C. My assignment was required to submit by today.
D. I mustn't submit my assignment today.
37. It's time we left for the disco.
A. We may leave for the disco now.
B. We needn't leave for the disco now.
C. We should leave for the disco now.
D. We must have leave for the disco now.
38. It was a mistake of you to lose your passport.
A. You shouldn't have lost your passport.
B. There must be a mistake in your passport.
C. You needn't have brought your passport.
D. Your passport must be lost.
39. My car keys are possibly in the kitchen.
A. My car keys should be put in the kitchen.
B. My car keys cannot be in the kitchen.
C. I do not know whether my car keys are in the kitchen.
D. My car keys might be in the kitchen.
40. Is it possible for me to come to your house at about 7pm?
A. Must I come over to your house at about 7pm?
B. Could I be come to your house at about 7pm?
C. Can I come to your house at about 7pm?
D. Will I come to your house at about 7pm?
|1 - B||2 - D||3 - C||4 - A||5 - B||6 - A||7 - C||8 - A||9 - A||10 - A|
|11 - B||12 - D||13 - A||14 - B||15 - C||16 - B||17 - C||18 - A||19 - B||20 - D|
|21 - D||22 - D||23 - D||24 - A||25 - A||26 - B||27 - C||28 - D||29 - A||30 - D|
|31 - A||32 - B||33 - C||34 - C||35 - D||36 - B||37 - C||38 - A||39 - D||40 - C|
Trên đây là Bài ôn tập ở nhà môn tiếng Anh lớp 12 trong thời gian nghỉ Corona. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh 12 khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 12, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 12, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 12,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.